[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you were touched, anon? I don't mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1462327510280.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1462327510280.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
When was the last time you were touched, anon? I don't mean to ask when you last reached out and touched someone. I want to know the last time someone initiated physical contact with you.

Hard Mode: when was the last time you were touched by a girl who isn't related to you by blood?
>>
>>35942024
2003, got a hug from hot roastie for my birthday
>>
>>35942024
mommy hugs me before I go to bed every night
>>
Last sunday, we kissed.
>>
A few days ago

I complimented a guy I work with on his hair because he's growing it out and it looks really good

he got super happy and gave me a hank hill tier back pat
>>
Somebody pushed past me at the store yesterday.

A few years ago a girl's arm was touching my arm when she sat next to me on the train.
>>
>>35942106
Come to Tokyo, you can feel squeezing by ten people at once during the rush hour.
>>
>>35942024

I felt up my GF like a month ago, we kissed, hugged and laid down together. I licked her boobs and passionately kissed for at least 2 hours straight.
>>
the last time someone initiated touch with me was a girl I studied with randomly gave me a hello hug out of nowhere.

it's insane how that was 6 years ago.

am I human?
>>
>>35942123
Sometimes I like to get on crowded trains just for the physical contact.

God I'm so lonely.
>>
Easy: This thursday at about 14:25 someone punched me in the nutsack
Hard: This thursday at about 14:15 a girl in school tried to make me a pony tail (I have long hair)
>>
File: bery.png (344KB, 3607x4043px) Image search: [Google]
bery.png
344KB, 3607x4043px
>>35942024
2 kids tried to write on me with sharpie earlier today and needed to touch me a lot to do so

does that count?
>>
>>35942024
2-3 years now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.