[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to do something with my life >decide to get into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1185.png (118KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1185.png
118KB, 500x482px
>want to do something with my life
>decide to get into gamedev
>start doing a tutorial for unity
>realise I only understand how to use the interface, but have barely any understanding of the more technical parts
>progress comes to a standstill
>lost all motivation and energy to continue as time passes and I'm basically still the same in terms of learning progress
>end up making excuses for myself to not do any work
>doing so right now
Fucking hell, I'm a lazy shit
Anyone here care to join in the self pity and lazyness? Advice always welcome.
>>
File: 1489805731683.jpg (109KB, 998x974px) Image search: [Google]
1489805731683.jpg
109KB, 998x974px
>>35941929
>have 1400 hours on GameMaker: Studio
>get pretty good results in game jams, even get awards sometimes, get praised somewhat often
>still haven't finished a project in my life
The lack of motivation will never ever stop. You just have to deal with it somehow. Haven't figured it myself yet.
>>
File: IMG_1003.png (227KB, 534x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1003.png
227KB, 534x486px
>>35942036
>The lack of motivation will never ever stop. You just have to deal with it somehow. Haven't figured it myself yet.
Aye, that's the truth. Seems to be applicable to all kinds of things.
>>
>>35941929
Im learning Unity too. Try this guy's tutorials, they're way better than anything you'll find on Youtube or the Unity3d webpage's tutorial. He's all about scripting and knowing how Unity works inside out.
>>
File: fractal_meme.png (186KB, 653x580px) Image search: [Google]
fractal_meme.png
186KB, 653x580px
>>35942263
Forgot link: http://catlikecoding.com/unity/tutorials/
>>
not into vore but opic gives me a boner. why?
>>
>>35942263
>>35942273
Alright then, I'll see if this will work for me.

>>35942315
Because you're into vore
>>
>>35941929
maybe because somewhere in your head, you know you aint gonna get any money from it?
>>
>>35942611
Ever heard of freeware or mods? They make no money, but still get made. Now why do you think that is the case?
>>
>>35942736
ever heard why they get made? Oh i dont know. Maybe cuz they're passionate about it ? and they're not being a lazy ass?.
>>
>>35942776
That's what I'm saying though. There's things other than money that drive people to do things. I don't care about money very much. I'm fine as long as I get enough to survive. I just think it's cool that you can turn a bunch of logic into "something" cool/fun.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.