[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you femanons comfortable with your bodies? Do you feel self-conscious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hinata.png (545KB, 1280x727px) Image search: [Google]
hinata.png
545KB, 1280x727px
Are you femanons comfortable with your bodies? Do you feel self-conscious at all?
>>
>femanons

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>35941400
I used to, but I finally got a fucking boyfriend and he's have agressively made me stop having body issues.
Not even being sarcastic but nothing will make you feel as good and somone liking your body so much they get ANGRY when you question it.
One time I was naked and said somthing about hating my boobs and he grabbed both my nipples and twisted them until I started yelling "I LOVE MY BOOBS"
>>
>>35941400
my body is hideous to me and nobody can convince me otherwise
>>
It's annoying that women who are comfortable with their bodies demonstrate that by dressing like a whore.

If I had a gf, I'd want her to like her body, because I don't like the idea of somebody I love feeling bad about themselves.
>>
>>35941463
Is it that bad, post a reference pic from the internet or just post a pic of yourself from the neck down
>>
>>35941400
I would literally wear a long sleeve turtleneck and pants everyday if I could get away with it. Every time I find a new imperfection I want to cry a bit.
>>
At least there's acknowledgement by society and the media that girls feel insecure about their bodies.

Everybody just assumes men are confident all the time.
>>
I have very good proportions. I'm athletic but would be considered "curvy", and not in the tumblr sense of the term.

I wish I was a bit shorter, though.
>>
>>35941892
>Every time I find a new imperfection I want to cry a bit.

I'd probably love every single one of them
>>
>>35942284
No you wouldn't. Don't lie to me like this. It's cruel.
>>
>>35941400
If we're going to accept the already dubious proposition of something called "fembots" existing, answering yes to that first question or no to the second should certainly disqualify a person from having that label.
>>
>>35942293
I'm sorry, I don't mean to me you feel bad.
Somebody out there will love you, all of you, one day.
>>
>>35942293
>>35941892
Give us a frame of reference. List some of them. Cause when most women say shit like this is always over something super small that literally no ones would even notice.
>>
>>35942252
>tfw no tall athletic gf
>>
>>35941450
Where do I find a girl like you, holy shit.
>>
>>35941400
I'm somewhat okay with my body. There's things I'd change of course but overall I'm not beating myself up over it anymore.
>>
>>35941892
People are not porcelain dolls. Things are only "imperfections" if you see them that way. I guarantee that even if God came down and turned you into your perfect, ideal self you'd still find some way to find imperfections. Or minds are by far the biggest imperfections.
>>
>>35941450
Shit the fuck up you dumb cunt attention whore
https://youtu.be/V0s2l_tW60k
Get some Southside suicide in yo veins
>>
File: 1463396139098.png (229KB, 304x305px) Image search: [Google]
1463396139098.png
229KB, 304x305px
>>35942547
>shit the fuck up
Ok
>>
File: bf4724de6baa23069c007299b8e0acb0.jpg (704KB, 1149x1249px) Image search: [Google]
bf4724de6baa23069c007299b8e0acb0.jpg
704KB, 1149x1249px
>>35942293
Shura the fuck up you dumb fucking attention whore. Stop acting like you're not wanted by anywone. You're a fucking female for fuck's sake.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.