[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I find the idea of white males being dominated, brutalized,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o1au19RyEk1snq3i8o1_540.jpg (85KB, 540x709px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1au19RyEk1snq3i8o1_540.jpg
85KB, 540x709px
Why do I find the idea of white males being dominated, brutalized, and humiliated by black men so arousing?
>>
>>35941318
My bf got raped by a Niger wen He was 14
>>
>>35941318
Because it's hot. A little small dick fag boy getting abused is arousing not only for men, but for women too.

This pic isn't even good enough.

A little fag should be raped in front of his mother with his little half-sized penis twitching and dangling on full display.
>>
>>35942314

But what if my peenor is bigger than the niggers? IF nignogs cant even compete in that department then why not just get rid of them?
>>
>>35941318

Cause you are degenerated. Kill yourself and kill anybody related to you aswell so they dont spread the degeneracy.
>>
>>35942332
Well, I guess you're okay. Of course the nigs should go, but until then... embrace it I guess. Size difference in front of a woman turns me on so hard. Especially if my mommy is the one seeing how small mine is in comparison. (my mommy's seen it)

Women are actually turned on by a big dick guy fucking their little boys in their buttholes. That's the big red pill.

I know.
>>
>>35941318
Because you are gay m8. Nothing more to it.
>>
>>35942385

oh i didnt know that, thanks, very interesting, i'm going to ask my mommy about it, she tells me i have th biggest dick she has ever seen though
>>
>>35942332
Niggers don't just have big dicks. They're also better at music and other manly things. Just look at Jimmy Hendrix
>>
>>35941318
Because you're an idiot
Bloxalox
>>
>>35942417
She said the same to me. But I know she was lying.

I got fucked in my ass by her ex boyfriend when I was about 11. She didn't do anything about it, but I also didn't tell her.

Women just absolutely want masculine men, and they'll do anything to get it.

When they leave your dad, it's like they go out of their minds and don't care about you or your inferior penis. Immediate big red pill.
>>
File: polo.jpg (9KB, 120x137px) Image search: [Google]
polo.jpg
9KB, 120x137px
Stop with these bait threads please. You are turning robots against eachother
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.