[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i make some money online? i know r9k may not be the best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: feelsbadman.png (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
2KB, 90x90px
how can i make some money online? i know r9k may not be the best place but i'll try asking here since i'm a girl. is there anything i can do for some money that doesn't include nudes, vocaroos, or being orbited? idk. i'm not good at anything
>>
no. you could be a scammer or a youtuber/ig girl or a booby streamer.
>>
you could teach english to japanese people
>>
Online poker, i make 300usd a month playing and im pretty dumb. Throw me an email i can teach you in exchange for conversation.
>>
Send my 5$ and see what happens
>>
>>35941178
can you elaborate on that? what websites?

>>35941208
[email protected]
>>
Real life stuff, not online. Get a sugar daddy.
>>
you could be a dominatrix online or irl
>>
what do you need the money for?
>>
>>35941723
i'm trying to help my mom start her project in selling soap and some organic stuff she makes. i want to try and gather some bucks for her so we could rent a booth in a mall or something
>>
File: 1486675518050.png (375KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1486675518050.png
375KB, 785x757px
>>35941146
Why even mention your sex you stupid fucking roastie? How new are you?

You need money to make money, so go outside for once you piece of shit and get a job. Then use robinhood for no fee trading. If you are really on top of your finances you can go on ebay/amazon/tcgplayer and resell items. I sell trading cards and sealed card product because Im basically a big fucking loser. Every other way to make money online is literally not worth your time (gig economy crashing, mechanical turk literally pennies kek, surveys are fucking crap, and making adbux requires a shitload of content to get that stone rolling [not to mention you are so uninteresting you can't even think of a way to make money in a capitalist society so there is no way you could make good content, but you might have bewbs so might as well use them you fucking roastie]) *angry frog noises*
>>
>>35941830
Mentioned my sex so I can clarify that I don't want to partake in certain things that can make money online.
If I could go outside to try and get a job, I would. but not everybody lives in 1st world countries.
>>
File: 1462054516158.jpg (39KB, 720x575px) Image search: [Google]
1462054516158.jpg
39KB, 720x575px
>>35941901
If you live in a shithole it would have been helpful to mention that in the OP. You need to connect with a site called Kiva to open your store. It's for funding third world enterprise.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.