[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm not that attracted to asian women but they're the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

i'm not that attracted to asian women but they're the only girls who are not ugly who seem to like me as well. should i lower my standards?
>>
File: 7362920.jpg (6KB, 181x166px) Image search: [Google]
7362920.jpg
6KB, 181x166px
i honestly dont see a problem with that.
>>
>>35939666
A lot of the American ones are a lot uglier than the ones directly from Asia. It's like only the parents with bad genes come to America
>>
>>35939784
im not really attracted to asian chicks that's the point
>>35939851
i just dislike the fat white girls that's all. i want a white girl with a pretty face and nice body
>>
File: selfiesunday.jpg (148KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
selfiesunday.jpg
148KB, 577x1024px
>>35939851
How so? I have had the opposite experience
>>
>>35939971
There are way cuter girls than her in Asia, I'm sure of it.
>>35939953
I dislike fat, ugly females all together
>>
>>35940034
Maybe there are idk. I think we have differing perceptions of whats cute and what isnt. Like I know a lot of FOB chinese girls who are really ugly. But the ones who grow up here are a bit hotter bc they become westernized
>>
>>35940118
>FOB
That just confirms my theory
>It's like only the parents with bad genes come to America
Add to that girls with bad genes too
>>
>>35939953
ha, well you're a robot so you are doomed to nogf regardless of what you do
>>
Similar predicament, only thing stopping me is Elliotism. Having your genetics play into a lot of your success as a man doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so handicapping any potential sons I have like that seems like a disservice. May end up just giving in and hoping for daughters.
>>
>>35940034
>I dislike fat, ugly females all together
yup, but there are more fat white girls than asian girls
>>
>>35940457
There are more fat anything than fat Asian girls, especially cats
>>
spent 2 years in Korea. the opposite of your statement is true. same rules apply to asian girls as Latinas. the more they're trying to look white, the better.
>>
>>35940542
Who the fuck you talkin' to?
>>
>>35939953
>im not really attracted to asian chicks that's the point
then don't date them you retard
>>
>>35940542
fuck i want to live there

how are the females there? whats your race/age and how was it for you dating wise before and after korea?
>>
>>35940702
>fuck i want to live there
same here
>>
"women I'm not attracted for X arbitrary reason are always into me" is a common self-delusion to protect one's ego

if you start acting on this belief it'll be a rude wake up call, but we all know you never will.
>>
dudes with yellow fever are always so fucking weird
>>
>>35939953
Do you have a nice face and/or body?
>>
>>35939953
fat white chicks are the best.
>>
>>35940937
And you're a roastie whore, you cunt
>>
>>35941045
Fat anything chicks are horrible and you have objectively bad taste
>>
>>35941066
incorrect. it's 2017. fat chicks own.
>>
>>35941090
Fat bitches are disgusting, you pigfuck
>>
>>35941111
digits acknowledged but fuck chicks are good. the fatter the better.
>>
>>35941129
Fat girls literally make me want to puke
>>
>>35941199
good, more for me.
>>
>>35941235
I hope she fucking crushes your chest under her weight
>>
>>35941298
it helps that that's what i'm into
>>
>>35941304
So you want to die? That figures
>>
File: Z3VJtzW.jpg (87KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
Z3VJtzW.jpg
87KB, 800x820px
>>35939666tl
They're the ones who's gotta lower their standards op.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.