[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are white women a embarrassment to white men?they just go ar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0054.jpg (379KB, 1242x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0054.jpg
379KB, 1242x1599px
Are white women a embarrassment to white men?they just go around throwing themselves on any guy who isn't white. As an Asian man I feel bad for white men.
https://youtu.be/tbxu4PsYLZI
>>
>>35938843
>are white women an embarrassment to white men
why does this even need to be asked? do you see asian women going around and doing this shit? no. white women are scum.
>>
>>35938843
This is sexual assault. If a guy did this hed be in jail. We as guys gotta stop thinking with our dicks and speak up every time some dumb whore rapes us.
>>
>>35940138
>If a guy did this
Internet on repeat
>>
File: IMG_0055.jpg (97KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
97KB, 1024x576px
>>35940138
Julien blanc was banned from Japan for doing the same thing as the girl in the op
>>
>>35938843
White women are an entire gender of "free spirits" who "can't be tamed" and end up single moms with shitty jobs and a fattening ass.

I come from a very large family of white women. It's why I refuse to date them. They'll say they love you and then stab you a thousand times in the back and then twist before they let go. The worst part is this is the vast majority of white women

Also, white women schlick furiously to the idea of poisoning their daughters against their fathers. They live for that shit. Biggest sociopaths of any race of female. Bar none.
>>
>>35938843
that girl is ugly who cares
>>
>>35940260
They like to turn sons against their fathers as well
my dad never shit talked my mom, but my mom always shit talked about my dad to me
>>
>>35940294
You are correct. My mom did the same. She even insulted his dick size to me.

White people are cursed with the worst, most sociopathic, most narcissistic women.

At least you can find a humble black girl, Latina girl, Indian girl, or Asian girl.

That's an extinct species of white woman as far as I can tell
>>
>>35940138
Oh fuck off, the guys were clearly into it.
If some Chad did this, and every girl was kissing back you'd be defending him.
>>
>>35940484
That girl is definitely not the female equivalent of Chad.
>>
It's a shame really. One of the most OP races has the worst women. I guess it's a balance patch.
>>
>>35938843
>Are white women a embarrassment to white men?
Yes

>As an Asian man I feel bad for white men.
Thanks bro I feel bad for you too
>>
White women, especially blonde ones, get away with

AB SO FUCKING LUTELY ANYTHING THEY WANT
>>
>>35938843
Fuck off chink.

Stop trying to subtly shill your Asian supremacy bullshit.
>>
File: racisswhitewomen.png (79KB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
racisswhitewomen.png
79KB, 800x340px
In reality, 65% of white women prefer to date whites only. Meanwhile only 5% of Asian women prefer their own race and 40% would exclude their own race.
>>
>>35940138
This is true I guess.
>>
>>35938843
I don't identify with every single person who shares my race. If some skank wants to go around making a fool of herself it has nothing to do with me and my life.
>>
disgusting fat skank, probably british.
>>
File: 1488671898146.jpg (58KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1488671898146.jpg
58KB, 699x485px
>>35938843
Yes. It wasn't always this bad though. Problem is white women are top of the top in the sexual marketplace, as in every guy from every shithole country across the world sees getting a white women as a huge status symbol. The ground they walk on is worshiped and they can get away with anything and not get in trouble (notice how nobody cares when a 20-something year old white woman molests an elementary school student). Also, the majority of white women here in the US are overweight or obese, meaning you're valued so highly for simply being a non-fat white women that nearly all of them are what we here would call stacies. I'm a 5/10 white dude and I've been hit on by attractive girls of pretty much every race EXCEPT for white women, and the best relationship I had was with a Chinese girl out of all people. What a world we live in huh.
>>
if you feel bad about it can I have your permission to date an Asian woman?
>>
File: IMG_0436.jpg (350KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0436.jpg
350KB, 640x640px
Blondes make me cringe.

Women in general are traitors to their race. Here's how the dynamics work where I live:

wht f - blk m
azn f - wht m or lat m
lat f - blk m
azn m - wht f
blk f - no one, they only get deprecate blk m.
>>
>>35943593
*desperate godammit auto correct
>>
>>35943593
How old is this picture ??
>>
>>35943635
I dunno it's just some picture I found that made me lol/cringe
>>
Nice propaganda thread. Everyone knows that westernized women, whether they're white or asian, act like bitches.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.