/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet cool guy at a job was working >he was almost chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 147897446547878.jpg (40KB, 925x664px) Image search: [Google]
147897446547878.jpg
40KB, 925x664px
>meet cool guy at a job was working
>he was almost chad
>some how we click and end up talking for 5 hours
>longest conversation i've ever had
>invites me out
>don't really want to but accept anyways
>that friday he invites me to his house party
>its exactly the way i always pictured normie shindigs
>attractive girls everywhere music blasting, laughing, dancing, drinking games
>he introduces me his lady friends
>kinda awkward but managed to salvage towards the end
>have fun for the 1st time since grade school
>danced with 2 chicks
>1 gave me her number
>people actually wanting to be around me
>played beer pong
>me and team mate blows other team away
>literally a crowd of girls swarm us cheering
>we both get victory lap dances

When I got back to my house I realized my entire 21 years of life have been a waste. playing vidya every day and shitposting sucks ever since that day. robot life is so unbearable its the worse suffering someone could endure.

You faggots told me being a normie sucks

any one else get a taste of the good life?
>>
good job, seeing robots ascend gives me hope. niw fuck off for good normie
>>
>>35937174
its called making friends anon. Thats what you did that night.

If everyone seemed fun to be around and you had a good time then you may have just found a group of people that shares your sense of humor and what not.

congrats.
>>
>>35937174
Huh, last party I went to was just before college grad. I was too anxious to say anything and just stood around by myself. Every group seemed inpenetrable.
>>
>>35937449
That's what the alcohol is for buddy
>>
>>35937174
dafuq is a victory lapdance
wtf
>>
>used to crash parties with best friends/roommates
>they actually sucked pretty hard
>after best friend died felt hollow
>just gave up having friends
>feel comfy as fuck, prefer this to when I had friends and went out/threw parties/went to parties
>drink alone
>miss friend
I guess I just liked one person.
>>
>>35937686
Alcohol just makes me tired and dopey. Plus my mom was picking me up so couldn't get drunk.
>>
>>35937726
its all made up, let him tell his stories. makes him feel better i guess
>>
>>35937771
I mean honestly if your mom is picking you up from your party you're already doing it wrong.
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (60KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
60KB, 900x900px
>>35937174
I've read this before anon, this shit's old
>>
>>35937174
>victory lap dances
>literally a crowd of girls swarm us cheering
>danced with 2 chicks

Nice made up story you fucking faggot, no one gives a fuck if you win some shitty beer pong game
>>
File: 729.gif (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
227KB, 600x600px
Not original OP

At least come up with original stories
>>
>>35937174
this is one of the saddest things i've ever seen on here. Did you actually copypaste this thread from before and pretend it happened to you? That's another level of pathetic
>>
>>35937174
This story has been posted before months ago
>>
File: 1489953376055.jpg (40KB, 569x396px) Image search: [Google]
1489953376055.jpg
40KB, 569x396px
>>35937174
>any one else get a taste of the good life?
Yeah but I've always devalued it on principle and experienced it as more a novelty than an advantage over isolation. Interesting, but not essential. I couldn't stand to actually life the way they do.
>>
File: 1489817922431.jpg (57KB, 400x244px) Image search: [Google]
1489817922431.jpg
57KB, 400x244px
>>35937275
>viewing normalfaggotry as ascension for a robot
>>
ITT: Mad, lonley robots who have to pretend OP's victory is made up so that the jealous may feel better.

Sad!
>>
>>35938165
>t. normie clinging to a wasteful existence
Do you feel like a real human bean, yet?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.