[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How have women handled your lack of romantic relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 000001.jpg (201KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
000001.jpg
201KB, 2000x1000px
How have women handled your lack of romantic relationship or sexual experience?
>>
>>35936735

They have insulted me for it. And I took it like a bitch, because I was raised to be a doormat.

They stopped as soon as I started talking back and telling them to shut the fuck up.
>>
File: LoveAtfirstKiss5.png (172KB, 497x240px)
LoveAtfirstKiss5.png
172KB, 497x240px
One of the reasons I don't even try anymore, its too late to be inexperienced. And no it's not "cute" at all.
>>
>>35936735
they havent handled anything because i dont approach them or talk to them at all because of my lack of romantic and sexual experience with women

>t. 26KV
>>
I've managed to trick them by acting confident and dickish
>>
A beauty girl was acting interested in me but I was too shy to do anything.

Giggling, "you're not a virgin are you anon?"

Me: "um, er"

Her friend "you can't ask him that!"

Afterwards one of her (married and religious) friends said she thought it was sweet and she didn't understand why the girl who asked went around saying she wouldn't want to teach a virgin.
>>
>>35936735
Im with one that found it cute
But she was interested in me before finding out
>>
>>35936913

A beautiful girl even. Stupid autocorrect.
>>
>>35936735
They've insulted and mocked me.
>>
>>35936735
Women have handled no part of me.
>>
what does this even mean?

how have THEY handled it? they handle it just fine I think. it doesn't affect them at all because I never interact with them
>>
They couldn't tell because I am attractive/alluring and somehow intuitively knew how to act.

First thing the first girl who saw my dick said
>so, how many girls have seen it before?? :)
>>
>>35936913

That's nothing, one time all my co workers at my job found out. Yeah......
>>
most of the girls that were around me didn't ask about it, I may have mentioned in passing but they never asked further and somehow stayed somewhat close to me.

then again, I'm not around many women at all.
>>
>>35937004

Yeah, I worked with her. The friends were coworkers.
>>
>>35936735
> How have women handled your lack of romantic relationship or sexual experience?

Well, I've only had one romantic relationship, and that's with my wife. Before that I was a wizard.

She had no problem with it, likely because she also had no experience either.

We met online. I told her everything in my first e-mail to her -- and since she wrote me back, it's pretty obvious that she was fine with it. There really wasn't anything to "handle".
>>
>>35937218

How old was she when you met?

And assuming she is beautiful, did you wonder what was wrong with her and why a Chad hadn't fucked her yet? Be honest.
>>
>>35937218
>because she also had no experience either.
How does a wizard end up with a teenager?
>>
>>35936735
Never revealed it because I don't have many friends.
I've told two people who asked but they didn't believe me.
>>
She though she was special and that I was waiting for someone like her. I was 22.
>>
I met a girl online, she thought I was funny/cute or something and we met in her city and had sex, we ended up talking online for a few months and meeting up to hangout/fuck during that time. In the end I wasn't ready to move to another city so we agreed to end it, spent a few weeks kicking myself over that. I took it hard but it was a positive experience overall. Trying now to sort my life out so I can have another relationship.
>>
>>35937494
>She though she was special
I guess she wasn't special to you though? This breaks my heart
>>
They think it's cute.
>>
>>35936735
They handled it well. Mostly because I either keep it vague or straight up lie.
>>
>>35938975
Fucking kill yourself piece of human garbage
>>
>>35936735
I've never interacted with a woman long enough for them to figure it out. It's like I subconsciously become an asshole when I talk with one
>>
>>35939001
Is it really so bad not to tell people that you haven't had many or any relationships?
>>
>>35939038
It's so bad for you to be posting on my board, NormalFAGGOT
>>
>>35939079
I'm 26 and have only fucked one woman I met last year.
>>
>>35939169
Thank you for proving my point. Now leave
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.