[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the memory surrounding the feeling that defines your &

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 2533.jpg (102KB, 1063x752px) Image search: [Google]
2533.jpg
102KB, 1063x752px
Whats the memory surrounding the feeling that defines your >tfw no gf

Mine is katawa shoujo, I unironically cried a lot during the time i played

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMv-6ATLw2I

This song causes me to cry uncontrollably
>>
Let me put it another way

I have some of the most vivid and dense emotional responses to the music and images of katawa shoujo

It is LITERALLY pavlovian, when I played the game I had an air freshener on constant, when I turn the same air freshener on today, I am immediately brought into the mindset\

Guess I dont really want a katawa thread, but more a yearning emotional thread.
What is the most nostalgic/strong emotional response and its trigger for you?
>>
File: Capture+_2017-03-06-21-08-45.png (381KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-03-06-21-08-45.png
381KB, 480x476px
>>35936706
Same here OP, I picked Hanako and I still have feels when I think about it
>>
>>35936849
I think it literally shaped my life

Its fucking sad because its pure fantasy

I dont even know what to think about it anymore, I just want the emotion I connected to it. I literally just listen to the music as an emotional crutch

I dont play the game too often so I dont wear out the feeling, I think every other year is my timing
>>
I ate nothing and didn't fap for about four days after playing it. It's the only thing that's made me feel emotion and a genuine connection to someone in about 10 years.

Nothing can replicate it, and I can't come close to anything like that in real life. I don't know how healthy this kind of escapism is. I don't even know if it's good or bad. This game fucks with me.

Sequel when?
>>
File: 1406860285508.png (977KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1406860285508.png
977KB, 1400x1000px
>>35936849
>>35936849
I've thought about playing and going through hanakos route again
it fucked me up last time and i'm curious to see if it'll fuck me up even more now that i'm even lower than where i was when i played it
>>
Wow people picked someone other than emi?
For some reason i tried playing through the game twice and got emi both times even though i tried not to. I always thought she was the default or whatever, is she?
>>
>>35937800
I got her by choosing the options I would irl, used a chart to get me on the other routes.

Enjoyed assfucking bladerunner in a shed.
>>
>>35936706
Crescendo is a better VN in every way. Katawa Shoujo is "I'm physically crippled but I'm not broken, damnit!"
Crescnedo is "Oh, I'm so broken and dead inside! Save me with you magical healing cock!"

Far better girls, bro. Better plots too, since two of them are about rape, KS's plots lack real drama.
>>
>>35937735
I'm the same way. It's a shitty feel because I thought I'd hit rock bottom the first time I played it.
>>
>>35937936
Thanks, Yamazaki.
>>
>>35937936
Know where a fellow robot can download it?
>>
>>35936706
For me it's this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF2T44HIwiE
>>
god i wish i could play this game for the first time again. the feels will forever be a part of me
>>
>>35938041
eroge download

They got some good shit.
>>
>>35938215
Yup, that first time I got Lilly's good end broke me. Waking up to the sound of that music box is forever etched in my mind
>>
I haven't seen any of the bad endings for this. I'm thinking of going back and playing them but I'm worried they'll sour the experience and the good endings for me. What do you think?
>>
>>35938527
Get the bad endings. They're worth reading. Shizune's bad ending is better than the good one. Some VNs actually reward you for getting all the endings, even the bad ones. KS is one of them.
>>
>>35938640
I'll probably do it then. I've seen the very first part of Shizune's bad ending because I didn't think 'comfort her' meant 'awkwardly fuck her' and subsequently loaded a save.

If it's better than the frankly excessive sex scene in the good ending then it's definitely worth a read.
>>
I haven't done Emi's, Hanako's and Lilly's route. I usually save the best routes for last. In what order should I finish these routes?
>>
>>35938972
I'd do Hanako after Emi. Haven't done Lilly's though.
>>
>>35938972
Emi=Hanako (depending on personal tastes)>Lilly
Lilly is overrated as fuck. The story bored me to tears.
>>
Did anyone else project hard onto Hisou then get annoyed when he did something you wouldn't have done in a situation?

Apart from the sex with qts.
>>
>>35938390
the fuck is this premium download shit?

katawa shoujo didn't have this...
>>
>>35939843
Just ignore it and let it take 2 minutes more.

The multi-part rar files are free.
>>
>>35936706
KS is an amazing game, I played years ago but I think about it a lot

it was a vast mix of emotions, at times it was comfy, and at other times it was just pure relaxing to play while drinking a cup of tea

goddammit OP
my feels
>>
>>35936706

KS was my first VN and I liked it

But every other VN I've read since blew it out of the water in writing and music
>>
>>35940531
do you have any recommendations? something similar to katawa shoujo? I recently tried getting into one but the main character was so god damn edgy it made me cringe
>>
Bump for fucking bladerunner.
>>
>>35936706
I too have feels from that song.
>>
Honestly Hanako's scene where we slept together broke my fucking heart. The fact that she fucked Hisou because she didn't want to be abandoned, moved me to tears. For days and nights after that, I replayed that exact scene in my head over and over, thinking how I'd respond, comfort her, and confess my love.
This is literally the one game that I got extremely emotionally attached to.
>>
>>35942830
The way she fucking looks up at you in bed after. Holy shit.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.