[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, robots. I'm lonely and wanted to talk with you, I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Hi, robots.
I'm lonely and wanted to talk with you, I've lived a very interesting 34 years so far and have some good stories to tell you.
First one will be about the time I took a gun to school.
Feel free to share your stories with me.
>>
File: 1490972995135.jpg (72KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1490972995135.jpg
72KB, 604x453px
>1996
>Keep getting picked on in school
>Get fed up and steal dad's .22 revolver
>Gun class the next day my bullies surround me as I'm changing
>NOPE.JPEG
>Pull the gun and start shooting like a madman
>Everyone scrambles for the door, only three left in the locker room with me
>One looks dead but there's no blood, the other two are crying with wet pants
>One is my friend
>"Get up, anon...I'm executing this bully in the name of the law"
>JESUS CHRIST ANON WHAT ARE YOU DOING DONT KILL HIM
>The other one starts moving, he's not dead he just fainted
>Let my friend go, tell him to remember me and tell my story to the world
>Intercom comes on, "ANON THIS IS THE WEST VIRGINIA STATE POLICE, LET THE HOSTAGES GO AND WE WILL HELP YOU
>I shoot the intercom
>Half hour later a walkie talkie slides under the door
>"ANON MY NAME IS ROB AND I WANT TO NEGOTIATE WITH YOU
>Tell Rob I want a helicopter and a PlayStation one with resident evil because it was new then and I really wanted it
>He says OK, chopper is on the way just let them go
>Another hour goes by, I hear the faint sound of a chopper overhead
>Rob says, "ANON YOUR CHOPPER IS HERE WE HAVE YOUR VIDEOGAME JUST LET THEM GO
>Let them go and make a mad dash for the chopper
>Police beat my fucking ass before I even make it outside, SWAT teams everywhere
>Get hauled off to the courthouse
>They threaten to take me away forever
>Grandfather shows up, tells them they're not taking me anywhere and to charge me or let me go
>They can't figure out what to charge me with because I was only 14 and didn't actually hurt anyone
>They let me go

I was expelled from all school property in the country and had to pay the the intercom I shot but that's it.

That's my entire high school experience.
>>
>>35936376
silly cunt.
Should of had a fake hostage inside man
>>
>>35936466
I was only 14, I didn't know what the fuck I was doing.
>>
File: 1478395418867.jpg (58KB, 460x483px) Image search: [Google]
1478395418867.jpg
58KB, 460x483px
>>35936376
damn, this sounds very familiar
wasnt there an article published on this or something?
>>
After an argument between them the day before, 13-year-old Brandon Hartsoe took a .38 revolver from his mother's dresser drawer and shot 13-year-old Lincoln Middle School classmate, Trent Murray, in the back causing serious injury, then continued to fire three more shots in the general area of other students.[292] Hartsoe was sentenced in 1998 to serve until his 18th birthday. His probation was set to end in October 2009.[293]

closest thing I could find. Is this the story? If not could you show us a newspaper or find a reference to it online. That's if you didn't just make it up
>>
>>35936512
>>35936512
It was a year before Columbine, I don't think my local news station even had a website back then.

I'll google and see
>>
>>35936485
At that age I would of. I was a fucked up kid.
>>
>>35936540
No, this happened in West Virginia and it was a .22
I didn't hit anyone and never saw a jail cell.
>>
File: 1490973807421.jpg (68KB, 423x417px) Image search: [Google]
1490973807421.jpg
68KB, 423x417px
It was in the paper but I can't find it.
>>
>>35936543
it doesnt matter if there is an article
you're still a fucking hero to robots worldwide
>>
File: 1490777916222.jpg (34KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1490777916222.jpg
34KB, 500x356px
>>35936686
Thanks
I feel really bad about it to this day.

I'm a good person and it's a curse.
>>
>>35936376
>Tell Rob I want a helicopter and a PlayStation one with resident evil because it was new then and I really wanted it

Anon that's fucking hilarious
>>
Good job op. Bullies get what is coming to them. I'm glad that you weren't charged with anything, and I'm glad that no one got hurt (only because it sounds like it would have bothered you if anyone were injured.) Very interesting story
>>
File: 1490794015692.jpg (67KB, 478x465px) Image search: [Google]
1490794015692.jpg
67KB, 478x465px
>>35936975
It is but I was dead serious and thought but was a genius move.
I didn't even think about if I could fly a chopper or not, I was going to fly to my grandma's house and hide out with my game until it all blew over.

I was a fucking retard.
>>
>>35936543
columbine was 99
>>
>>35937078
Yeah, I didn't want to hurt anyone I just wanted to scare them really bad.

I was not a bad kid I was just raised by a single mother with an asshole stepdad and got abused a lot.

Grandma was my only saving grace, she was awesome to me.
>>
>>35937142
Holy shit you're right.
I just remember everyone calling and asking if I was in the trench coat mafia because I wore a trench coat.

If I were to have done that after Columbine I would've been fucked.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.