[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>still in school >nobody even enjoys being around me >my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: go_away.jpg (238KB, 957x1247px) Image search: [Google]
go_away.jpg
238KB, 957x1247px
>still in school
>nobody even enjoys being around me
>my friends are only friends with me because they pity me
>nobody knows the real me
>the only happiness I get is when I recieve attention online
>the definition of an attention-whore
>I feel constant pain and often have thoughts of just ending it
>everybody thinks of me as a sad school shooter who they are scared of being around
Whenever I try to explain how I feel, I'm labeled as edgy or bullshit. I only feel satisfaction from food.
How do you fill the hole, /r9k/?
>>
have you had sex with one of your many e-bfs yet though?
>>
>>35935338
None, most of them are in different states. Kissless virgin.
>>
>>35935301
Is this not how everyone feels?
>>
>>35935398
I'm not sure?
It'd be a weird thing to think about if everybody acted the way they thought was normal but in the inside they all feel trapped.
>>
when are going to realize you don't need to do anything but sit and complain, become a SJW and start cashing in on your guaranteed infinite supply of betabux?
>>
File: Fuck.jpg (415KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.jpg
415KB, 1600x1200px
>>35935471
>the seeking validation through forced interactions meme is just a meme
>>
>Still in school
Wew lad enjoy your underage
>>
>>35935301
I'll orbit you. I'm not interested in having irl relationships with people but I enjoy giving attention and support to attention whores.
I'm tall, somewhat good looking but currently very unkempt, highly intelligent, but also mentally ill, aspie, and generally weird.
If interested hit me up with timestamp.
[email protected]
>>
>>35935301
I fill the hole by shitposting and taking to other robots. Leave your Skype or something and you'll get some people that want to talk to you too help you fill that hole
>>
>>35935301
You are one delusional retard
>>
>>35936072
Yeah, I can't deny that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.