[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you scared of black people? Uncomfortable around them? Just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 15

File: AVOID THIS MAN.jpg (48KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
AVOID THIS MAN.jpg
48KB, 960x540px
Are you scared of black people?
Uncomfortable around them?

Just dislike them as a safe statistical whole?

If we spoke for months becoming inside joke friends only for you to discover I was black would your discomfort catch up and cause cognitive dissonance?

Say I didn't tell you.
You merely put it together somehow and asked from curiousity or compulsion.

And I answer truthfully.

Would you be able to resist asking to confirm it, if you somehow knew through the same deductive means?
>>
>>35934786
If you're chimping out and acting like a nigger then I'm uncomfortable

If you're a normal civilized person and happen to be black I couldn't care less
>>
>>35934786
if never hugged a black male or had one deep inside me. is this why? or is it because most black people are off the hinge and respond to racism with extreme violence unlike other races who understand humor
>>
I feel uncomfortable around niggers because I got robbed and beaten up by them twice.
I wouldn't care if you're a decent human being, though.
>>
i would try to get info on who he hung out with

if it was mainly whites, it would be fine, if he hung around with other black people probably not. although if he hung out mainly with other black guys we probably wouldn't get along in the first place

i fell a white guy in a group of black guys would always be the odd one out, butt of the jokes, the one with the least loyalty to the rest of the group
>>
>>35934860
Just the tip,anon?
>>
>>35934786
Hate groups of blacks, hate groups of whites, i hate groups of people

I don't care if your black, if you act normal and dont keep saying nigger every 10 seconds i won't care
>>
>>35934860
>if never hugged a black male or had one deep inside me. is this why?

what is this in English?
>>
>>35934786
I don't hate black people, I hate niggers, link related

>https://www.instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH/?hl=en
>>
I get uncomfortable around anyone who dressed like they just stepped out of the ghetto. White, black, Hispanic, whatever. Makes no difference. If you present yourself like a thug, that's how people are likely going to perceive you.

Black people in general? No. I come from one of the whitest parts of the South. Poor, uneducated white people are every bit as ghetto trash as your worst black stereotypes.

The problem with stereotypes is biases in reasoning. If you're white in a white-majority area and are attacked by a black person, you might assume all black people are therefore criminals. If a white person perpetrated the same attack against you, or an even worse attack, you wouldn't make the same assumptions about your fellow whities.
>>
Blacks are alright cause I don't live in the ghetto. Most of the ones I interact with seem to be embarrassed of their stereotypes or something

I dated a black girl for a few months too, but that was just to see my white dick contrast with her brown cunt.
>>
>>35934958
>i would try to get info on who he hung out with
>if it was mainly whites, it would be fine, if he hung around with other black people probably not. although if he hung out mainly with other black guys we probably wouldn't get along in the first place

>hung out with
Who do you hang out with?

What if he sleeps all day just like you and interacts with no one.

Its hard to picture when your scope is limited to >>35935010's link.

The world hates the blacks they are shown I guess.
>>
>>35934786
I dislike them more than I dislike most people. They look and act disturbing.
>>
I didn't used to be racist until I started taking the train to work. When every day you see some black person chimp out you start to get wary with every black person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQE7p0tmuDQ
>>
>>35935117
>Who do you hang out with?
>What if he sleeps all day just like you and interacts with no one.

well on the odd occasions i'm sociable it's mostly white guys with a few asians here and there.

if the black guy online was just some guy who sleeps all day and doesn't interact with anyone i wouldn't have a problem with him.

i guess basically, i would be happy in a group with black guys if they weren't the dominant race in the group
>>
>>35934786
Wow it's almost like rules can have exceptions you retarded fucking nigger
>>
>>35935112
Actually, poor whites commit way less crimes than poor niggers
>>
>>35934786
>Just dislike them as a safe statistical whole?

Pretty much just this.
I have no problem with individual black men I meet, a lot of them are decent people.
But as a whole demographic, they are bad.
Under achieving, over represented in crime, and willing to blame those things on everybody else.

>If we spoke for months becoming inside joke friends only for you to discover I was black would your discomfort catch up and cause cognitive dissonance?

If a black guy managed to speak with me for months without getting offended and getting mad at me, I'd think he was a pretty reasonable person.
>>
>>35934786
Can you blame me for being racist when literally every interaction i've had with a black person IRL has been negative?

To be fair, I know they're not all like that, everywhere, but in my slice of life and where I live, they are.
>>
This is like that episode of the clone wars all over again.

The first impression is important.
And it has forever been ruined by parties that exist en masse like a cancerous infestation of malicious insects.

I really want a do over.
Im fine with who I am, not with who people assume I am or what I am.

I understand why doctor manhattan left man.
Its one thing to be considered "a wrong thing" for your personality or your actions.

But to be considered such based off no more than a glance of your form, be it naked without clothing, in your natural state.

And to not have energy to convince anyone otherwise.

Your existence is assumed to be an act of dissent.
And you are too tired to show them anything to convince you otherwise.
>>
>>35934786
i'm not against having a black friend
>>
>>35935199
Evidently not this time.
>>
>>35934786
I am Black, and not uncomfortable around black people. I can interact with whites, but they have this air of superiority sometimes, its annoying. I usually don't say much around either, and most of the limited friend groups I have are pretty mixed.
>>
>>35935359
>but they have this air of superiority sometimes
Anecdotes
>>
>>35935167
What if this was me but still the alpha of the group?
>>
>>35934860
>or had one deep inside me

WTF? Is this where all you whitey's hate comes from? Because you have some non-reciprocal, weird sexual tension with the "BBC"?
>>
We'd all get on better if we got rid of the fucking kikes
>>
>>35935387
what, you were the only black guy but you were the alpha of the group?

i wouldn't care about that, i have no delusions of being alpha in anything. i'm glad to have a guy of whatever race take that role, it's less effort to follow
>>
>>35935378
Hence "sometimes"

I'm mature enough to understand people are generally assholes for various reasons.
>>
>>35935378
>Anecdotes
Not him but no fucking duh. Literally all of his sentence clauses begin with, "I". OP is asking for individual experiences
>>
>>35935237
Sick reading comprehension diggitydoggity
>>
>>35934786
>Are you scared of black people?
Yep.
>Uncomfortable around them?
You bet.
>Just dislike them as a safe statistical whole?
Certainly.
>If we spoke for months becoming inside joke friends only for you to discover I was black would your discomfort catch up and cause cognitive dissonance?
No. I base my judgement on statistics, but I know how statistics work- there are plenty of intelligent, funny, ethical, "based" blacks, I just don't have time or the inclination to root around for them. And just like a massive statistical base doesn't specifically effect you, the individual, you wouldn't effect the giant statistical base; no cognitive dissonance there.
>Say I didn't tell you.
It would be perfectly reasonable for you not to.
>You merely put it together somehow and asked from curiosity or compulsion.
>And I answer truthfully.
>Would you be able to resist asking to confirm it, if you somehow knew through the same deductive means?
I wouldn't need proof.

This seems too specific to be a hypothetical, is your buddy busting your balls about this race thing or does he just want a picture of you being black? If he's adamant about the pic, he might have some gayboy "steam friend" feels, that's the only reason I can see for his titties getting too twisted about your negrotic complexion after you've established friendship.
>>
>>35935483
Did you mean to quote>>35935477?
And yea I was asking for individual experiences by that.
>>
>>35935588
>This seems too specific to be a hypothetical,
You underestimate my solipsistic autism.
>>
>>35935161
Same but with a bus to my campus downtown.
Comparatively trains are much nicer than buses.
>tfw you see a pimp beat his pregnant teenage hooker
>tfw you see two heavily tatted gangsters wearing thousands of dollars worth of bling tongue fucking each others mouths like they were on their honeymoon
>tfw niggersmells
>>
Yes, but it's because I feel like black people inherently don't like me or think I'm racist
>>
>>35935684
I had this old dude that even had a fucking cane sit in the seat directly in front of me with an equally old trashy looking woman. The car was almost completely empty. They start making out about a foot away from my face. I had to get up and moved to the door to stand.

I had a 45 min commute at one point. I couldn't even count on reading at one point because it was like a 50 50 shot someone would be blasting their music and rapping along. Yes they were always black.

Shit like that makes you a little racist.
>>
We will never get the good aliens.

The aliens we inevitably meet will be the ones who wipe us out for the terrors we have about eachother.
>>
>tfw im a treasure chest with arms and teeth
>dont want to or like to bite anyone
>>
>>35935873
Forvthe horde
>>
People think whites are afraid of blacks. This is not really true. This is more the "around blacks never relax" philosophy.

Youd cross the street if you saw a pitbull on a narrow street because it is only an animal, a dangerous animal that could snap at any time. So are most blacks, especially in packs. Blacks in packs think they are invincible and turn into wild animals in a second. If this is being afraid, then sure.
>>
Only some, and this is coming from someone who is black.

If they look and dress decently, I will just treat and act normal around them. If they're walking around with chains, huge sagging clothes, and being loud. Then I'll be on full cautious and avoid mode.
>>
>>35937131
Smell a fog machine?
>>
File: 1490917562906.png (788KB, 1192x908px) Image search: [Google]
1490917562906.png
788KB, 1192x908px
I'm black, and I'm pretty comfortable around other black dudes. I don't really like Cubans though. They're racist as fuck.
>>
>>35938105
First image in thread
Is that you
>>
File: images (55).jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (55).jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>35938223
That's Kendrick anon.
>>
>>35937040
>He's afraid of dogs
Why anon?
>>
Depends how they're dressed, if they're wearing white people clothes and look cleaned up I'm only mildly uncomfortable around them because I'm afraid of offending them and getting punished for it.

If he's a young black man wearing a wifebeater and I'm unarmed I steer clear.
>>
>>35934786
Why do you even care what losers think? As a black guy who's better than all of them, i only come here to observe this zoo of subhuman filth

I can't believe you care enough or even value them enough to even ask for their fucking opinion. Who cares what these subhumans think lol, they're 4channers for fuck sake
>>
>>35938105
BE HUMBLE
SIT DOWN
>>
>>35934786

Non-senior black men.

>Uncomfortable around them?

Yes. But it depends on the situation. If I was in a ritzy part of town surrounded by black men in business casual wear at a fancy restaurant or at the mall I wouldn't give a fuck for example.
>>
>>35934786

no

yeah

no

no

yes
>>
I'm not afraid of black people but I guess i do picture most black people as quick to anger and always wanting to do illegal shit but thats been most black people I've met, at least around my age.

Black people should I realize when I call a black person a nigger, I'm doing it to hurt a specific person whose usually trying to hurt me, I don't even mean it in that stupid "theres a difference between blacks and niggers" kind of stuff, I'm just using the easiest fool-proof method of making them upset like they're trying to do me, if you can accept that than I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>35938348
Not superfamilar with k.dot face.
He clark kented me just now
>>
>>35938521
>4channers
Ive seen your posts.
U kind of a bad dude.
>>
>>35935756
Idk. I'm a mixed black and when I was a kid I thought all racism was practically gone and that the only racist that existed were the backwoods hillbillies.

Then I discovered the internet, used Omegle a few times and had people call me "nigger" "monkey" etc... Almost all of them were white, and these weren't hillbilly sacks of shit. These were people from all different backgrounds.

After this, I just got really paranoid as to what white people really thought of me in public, even my closest friends. I can't really comprehend racism because I have no problems with anybody, but to think someone close to me is probably badmouthing all black people just because of a few bad apples really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>35938664
Coming from a black person, there IS a difference between black people and niggers.
>>
>>35939423
i dont even associate the word nigger with black people anymore
theres a lot more white niggers than black niggers
>>
Unless you know them well enough to talk it all out and learn what they're comfortable with, there's always going to be an uneasy feeling of:
>How easily offended are they in reality?
>Are they the type of person who actively seeks out ways to victimize themselves?
>Are they the type of person to gaslight you into being excessively polite, for the sake of sadism?

These are all valid concerns, because there are so many people in this country, not just blacks, that have been brainwashed into hypocritically thinking their victimhood trumps any other issue and absolves them of any obligation to decency.
>>
>>35939370
>but to think someone close to me is probably badmouthing all black people just because of a few bad apples really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

The power of memes. Most people don't have any sense of conviction and just spout shit on a whim. Pissing in an ocean of piss, etc.
>>
>>35939527
>Pissing in an ocean of piss
>>35939527
>>
>>35934786
>2017 not avoiding the groid

I'm not going to be in denial of reality because people want to replace reality and pragmatism with idealism and wishful thinking.

Niggers/lefties are asking people to put their guard down towards people who they have every reason historically and contemporary and statistically to be very cautious about.
>>
>>35935425
This is how stupid and egotistical the groid is.
>>
>>35939370
>Few bad apples

You're either stupid or being disingenuous.

>>35939423
Yes there are good and bad people of all races, but have you taken the time to actually quantify what percent of each race is civilized? You can't just hand-wave it off by saying "there are some good blacks and some bad whites so everything's equal". If you can look at the hard numbers without becoming a "racist" then you're either deluding yourself, or you're putting yourself and your society at risk for the sake of egalitarian ideology.
>>
File: 1455201206080.jpg (15KB, 294x296px) Image search: [Google]
1455201206080.jpg
15KB, 294x296px
>>35934786
Uncomfortable around them?

Nope,what are they gonna do?try and kill me?
>>
>>35941333
When has there ever been a study to quantify which races are "more civilized" overall you dumbass? Most black people are not gun-toting hoodlums.
>>
>>35941452
Crime stats.

Why are blacks permanently the poorest and most violent % of the population anywhere unfortunate enough to have them?
Blacks are 27 times more likely to kill whites than vice versa, how they rape upwards of 30,000 white females than vice versa, and how they commit more than 50% of the crimes whilst being just 13% of the population.

We'd be MUCH better off without you
>>
>>35941452
In the United Kingdom:
Approximately 2.8% of the population is black. (Source: 2012 Census)
In 2011-2012, 23% of arrests were of blacks, 4 times higher arrest rate for blacks than whites, taking population into account (Source: MOJ publication, "Race and the Criminal Justice System")

In Australia:
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html

In the UK, ethnic minorities disproportionate source of crime and asocial behaviour:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf

UK has more blacks in jail proportionately than the US:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england

>it's da raysis whyte fult n sheeiiit
>>
>>35941697
Ok, so you are really retarded enough to believe that all 13% of blacks commit violent crimes, and that those are all legit arrest and none are falsified whatsoever?

We'd be much better off without niggers AND racist scum like yourself.
>>
>>35941775
dem tistiks be raysis an sheeeiit

No matter where you boons are in the world you're ALWAYS over-represented in crime stats from the US to the UK.

Racist = Rather Annoying Communist Inspired Silencing Tactic
>>
>>35941775
The fact that it's not all 13% committing the crimes makes it even WORSE.

there is a 30-base repeat sequence repeated in one of several different numbers of times in the promoter region of the gene coding for MAO-A. There are 2R (two repeats), 3R, 3.5R, 4R, and 5R variants of the repeat sequence, with the 3R and 4R variants most common in Caucasians. The 3.5R and 4R variants have been found to be more highly active than 3R or 5R, in a study which did not examine the 2R variant.[18] An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.[18][19][20]
Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[29][30] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele
>>
lacks commit 50% of homicides.
Blacks make up over 50% of all gang members.
Blacks have an unemployment rate of 9.5%, whereas whites have an unemployment rate of 4.5%.
Blacks commit 32.5% of all forcible rape.
Blacks commit 54% of all robbery.
Blacks commit 34% of all aggravated assault.
Blacks commit 30% of burglary crimes.
Blacks commit 39% of all violent crime.
Blacks commit 42% of all crimes related to prostitution.
Blacks are responsible for bringing the average IQ of USA down by over 7 points.
Blacks are responsible for bringing the average SAT scores down by over 100 points.
Blacks are responsible for 67% of all HIV/AIDS cases.
Blacks are responsible for 69% of all Gonorrhoea cases.
Blacksare responsible for 50% of all Chlamydia cases.
Blacks are responsible for 58% of all Syphilis cases.
Blacks are responsible for 40% of US serial killers.
Blacks are responsible for bringing down the average income of America by $20,000.
40% of all Welfare recipients are black.
57% of all homeless people are black.

Blacks make up just 14% of USA's population.

Source: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf
>>
>>35934786
Are you happy? You woke /pol/ up and invited them to shit up the boards.
>>
>>35941908
>>35941883
>The fact that it's not all 13% committing the crimes makes it even WORSE

Then it just proves my point that a small minority within the black community are committing said crimes.

Also, I love how you don't bother to leave a source for this pseudo-science drivel.

The fact of the matter that most blacks don't commit crime, rape, or robbery. I myself have no criminal record and I plan on keeping it that way. That is unless a cop having a bad day decides to change that.

Where are you even trying to go with this? On an individual level, I'm better than you in every way, I have a job, my own car, a girlfriend, I own my own house and a Ph.d. Instead of being a racist bigoted moron you'd uphold minorities actually trying to do well and try to uplift the ones stuck in a hamster loop who thinks being gangster is the only way of life. Or would you rather I be one of these "violent" blacks so you can confirm your bias? People like you aren't actually trying to make a change in the world, you just spread hate. You're no fucking better than the negroes you put down.
>>
>>35941998
>shit up the boards.

Liberals/niggers want to sweep reality under the carpet.
>>
>>35941998
Im sorry.
I had different intentions for this thred.
I try to delet now
>>
>>35941998
I cannot delet now
>>
Wasn't this thread basically dead or something?
>>
>>35942069
I couldn't give less of a fuck about your reality, my man, but political/social discussions don't belong on /r9k/. Keep it in your containment board.
>>
File: 7.jpg (74KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
74KB, 600x405px
African-American from New York here. Ask me anything
>>
>>35942062
On average, blacks behave the same whether they're in Canada, UK or Africa. *Disproportionately* many blacks are predisposed to crime. Not all, but statistically significantly many more to the point where it's sensible to avoid the groid and never relax around blacks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>I have a job, my own car, a girlfriend, I own my own house and a Ph.d

Aren't you special for being for doing what's normal for others. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Once again, there is absolutely NO benefit to having you living among us
>>
>>35942166
Then why single me out and not sage the thread? You're either a libshit or a nigger who doesn't want the truth posted.
>>
>>35942282
You have an unhealthy obsession with race.
>>
>>35942062
>I have a job, my own car, a girlfriend, I own my own house and a Ph.d
What makes you still come here?
>>
>>35942305
People often do when they themselves have achieved nothing. They believe they can't be a failure as long as they're not black...
>>
I always get turned on when I'm close to black guys. I think I might be racist but I just want to be nice so I try to avoid it.
>>
>>35942301
I'm scrolling the front page. I "singled" you out because you posted the most blowhard post. You mind hopping back onto your containment board now? Your very insistent about something inconsequential to this board.
>>
>>35942282
>PhD
>normal
What?
>>
>>35942363
I was thinking the same thing. I didn't think phds were that common.
>>
>>35942329
>Resorting to this tried ad hominem attack

Blacks commit a stupidly disproportionate amount of crime and are a tax sponge who take out of the system far kore than they contribute, they're a burden on society..the facts are very clear on this.
>>
Maybe it's just because I live in a somewhat rural area but all the black people around here are really nice to me, so I've got no problems with them.

I get more racist towards Latinos and Asians. Latinos because they seem to be Chads around here and Asians because they all seem very awkward and shifty.
>>
>>35942282
I'm sure that's why Russia is a shithole, oh wait, the majority of Russia is made up of *gasp* white people!

Many blacks are targeted more so than other races when it comes to arresting. Many black areas are largely policed and police officers are more likely to arrest a docile black man over a methed out redneck with a bloody bowie knife.

A lot of these arrests are false arrest at that

>Be black
>Decide to go for a solitary jog at night
>Police officer casually pulls up next to me
>"What seems to be the problem officer?"
>"Oh sorry, but this poor lil ol' white lady said she saw a "suspicious" figure running around the neighborhood and decided to call us out here, mind if I see some I.D?"
>"Oh sure officer, no problem" *hands over I.D*
>Hmm hmm, "alright. Hey stay here while I run this throuhg a computer, yeah that's it."
>"So uhhh, officer can I go?"
>"huh?"
>"I mean you see I'm just going for a jog, not up to no good"
>"You getting uppity with me nigger? BACK UP I NEED BACK UP!!"
>I ju-
>"POW POW!"
>"Shit he ain't dead, better put him down for resisting arrest or something."
>Now apart of totally unbiased crime statistic
>Retarded cousin-fucker uses my case as an example of "violent blacks" in the future."
>the cycle repeats.
>>
>>35942400
He wasn't even replying to you. Quit pissing on the carpet.
>>
>>35942316
Normie advice for robots.
>>
>>35942430
>Many blacks are targeted more so than other races when it comes to arresting

Maybe because they commit far MORE CRIME?

The perpetual victim card is absolutely pathetic
>>
>>35942483
Are you sure it's not a particular neighborhood/area/social class that's over represented? I wouldn't mind seeing crime stats broken up by education and economic class, I'm sure that would be more telling.
>>
>>35942483
Don't you see how this creates a looping effect?

When even innocent black men are targeted it makes the crime statistics seem far more massive than they actually are. Something like 60% of black men were exonerated for false-arrest many years back.
>>
>>35942508
You boons are pulling out all the stops today.

I Would love to know how socio
economics/poverty cause blacks to rape at such an absurdly disproportionate rate. Rape is only an economic crime if you consider women to be a commodity
>>
>>35942521
If you have an overtly criminal group of people in your society they should be policed thoroughly.

Don't like it? STOP COMMITTING CRIME. But self-reflection is far too difficult for 85 I.Q boons, they'd rather blame all their problems on the ebil whyte mayne
>>
>>35942577
I have no criminal record and my IQ is 138. Just fucking off yourself already.

This is what I mean, rather than blaming ALL black people, educated blacks and other races alike should target these criminal/domestic terrorist.

White people like you ARE to blame, though. Not all, but whites like you? Definitely.
>>
>>35935543
Yes his reading comprehension is just fine.
You compared poor whites with poor niggers and basically said that they are the exact same, so the other Anon responded with a counter-argument.
>>
>>35939441
>theres a lot more white niggers than black niggers
Kek, bullshit.
At least that's not true when it comes to percentage.
Of course in pure numbers there could be somewhat more wiggers than niggers just because there are still more white people than black people in Burgerland but it's still a fact that niggers commit more crime than any other race there, despite just making up 13% in the whole country. Please explain that to me without using the tired old argument of "whitey's be oppressing da nigs".
>>
>>35942546
You don't understand how being poor or uneducated would lead to those outcomes, then you don't understand the full scope of what you're talking about.
>>
>>35942630
Why should whites have to tolerate black's absurdly disproportionate crime rates to accommodate those who manage to act civilised?
Americans imported you so they have to deal with it, but from a European's point of view you people are an unnecessary cancer.

>White people like you ARE to blame

lol
>>
>>35942747
>39% is a disproportionate amount
>>
>>35942719
There are far more whites living in poverty yet somehow white rape rates are nowhere near those of blacks per capita.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>>
>>35942678
Have a read and see if you can absorb the information
http://open.lib.umn.edu/socialproblems/chapter/8-3-who-commits-crime/
>>
>>35942817
When the black population is 14% it is VERY disproportionate, you stupid boon
>>
>>35942678
probably because im middle class but its just from experience
>>
File: 1488161013752.png (372KB, 640x703px) Image search: [Google]
1488161013752.png
372KB, 640x703px
>>35934786
I wish I wasn't forced to interact with your people, practically every second of the fucking day.
Your people are so highly unpleasant, and loud, and stupid, and smelly.
I'm always polite.
I always smile and joke and generally carry light conversations well.
You'd never know if I were talking to you, that I wanted to deport you and all of your people.
I'm so tired of your people.
I'm tired of my people being portrayed as the devil, at all times, no matter where I turn, all while we're STILL expected to prop up everyone and all their fucking pet social causes of the day, with our taxes.
I don't want to be friends, or neighbors, or allies.
I want your people to leave mine alone.
>>
>>35942824
That link had nothing to do with poor whites or rape. Could you pls post a relevant source?
>>
>>35942833
Compare the crime rates of poor white areas to poor black areas.

It's that simple.
>>
>>35942747
When did I say you had to tolerate them genius? You say this like every time you see a black guy he's practically painted red from all the blood and carnage that trails behind them. You'll continue to whine and cry about "muh black crime statistics" but continue to let your fellow white man rob you blind on the corporate and political level and fuck you raw from every angle.

You're so concerned with Tyrone stealing a pair of socks out of your trunk that you'll ignore Tom stealing directly out of your bank account.

>>35942835
I guarantee at least 15-20% of that 39% are false arrest.
>>
i live in the deep south so i am often in contact with both pleasant and very unsavory melanin-enhanced gentlemen

if i am in a professional environment, a social environment, or something similar then i will treat a black individual the same as others, weighing their merits and positive character traits just the same as i would anyone else.

that being said, i am certainly more wary of my surroundings and cautious of anyone in large urban environments like Atlanta. most folk you're gonna see there are black, and strangers certainly ain't gonna earn my trust out there

but generally, i am only moderately more cautious around black individuals and considerably more cautious around groups of black individuals than whites outside of professional, academic, or social settings
>>
>>35942875
Tyrone is doing a hell of a lot more than stealing socks

Once again:

Blacks commit 50% of homicides.
Blacks have an unemployment rate of 9.5%, whereas whites have an unemployment rate of 4.5%.
Blacks are responsible for bringing the average IQ of USA down by over 7 points.
Blacks are responsible for bringing the average SAT scores down by over 100 points.
Blacks are responsible for bringing down the average income of America by $20,000.

Source: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

>I guarantee at least 15-20% of that 39% are false arrest.

You have to be trolling.
>>
>>35942956
Blacks have such an incredible propensity for violent crime that its mathematically correct to never relax around blacks.
>>
>>35934786
I'd actually love to have black friends, but there aren't much around here. It's gotten to the point where I'm starting to become a black wannabe, sort of.
>>
>>35934786
It would probably change the relationship when I found out. But if a relationship already existed then it wouldn't completely crush things. By then you're already an individual who I've formed an opinion of. If I had maintained contact for months and became friends then obviously that opinion was positive.

Feelings towards people you know and feelings towards strangers are very different. I'm typically more cautious around black strangers. Not scared particularly, but I definitely pay attention to what's going on and don't let my guard down.

But it's not like I'm going to refuse to work with a black coworker or some shit. Although admittedly I'm far less likely to pursue any sort of friendship with a black person. Then again I'm not particularly likely to pursue a friendship with anyone.
>>
>>35942872
Which poor while cities and poor black cities did you use to come to your conclusion?
>>
>>35942958
Question.

Have you ever actually met a black person?

Have you ever met a black person commit any of the crimes in person that you speak of?

And since white people are more likely to molest children, are you more likely to keep your younger siblings/family members away from other white people? Just wondering.
>>
>>35943038
You can pick any, the results will always be the same.
>>
>>35943050
I want to know which ones you used in your research.
>>
>>35942987
interestingly, i'm 5'10'' and 120lbs skellington mode, and even fucking around stupidly in ATL i've only ever been sorta...profiled, you'd say. ya know, folk trying to see if i'm an easy mark. don't know if i just don't show the fear that others do, if they reckon i'm batshit crazy, or if i'm pretty lucky.

shit though, i'm unconcerned about nearly anyone if i'm around my home. i'm the antithesis of a cityslicker, so if i'm in a large urban area for something, i'm pretty much unable to relax at all anyway
>>
I don't hate black people, i hate niggers, and most black people are niggers
>>
>>35943049
>>35942958
Also, men are more likely to commit violent crimes in general, they are also more likely to rape in general. So I suppose most feminism is completely justified then, right?

Do you think women should "never relax" around men?
>>
>>35943049
This tired old strawman

I grew up in South London. Growing up around blacks is the ultimate redpill

>white people are more likely to molest children

Going to need proof.
>>
>>35942062
you obviously don't have a phd in statistics
>>
>>35943067
>men are more likely to commit violent crimes in general,

Especially black men. You're getting desperate now, m8
>>
>>35943085
Now now, answer the question. Do you think feminism is completely justified since men, in general, are more likely to commit violent acts?
>>
>>35943067
ceteris paribus if I was walking on an empty street at night and I happened to pass a man I would be more alert and catious then if i were passing a woman
>>
>>35943107
It obviously is, according to the stats. Feminism was right, smash the patriarchy.
>>
>>35934786
Scared? Not necessarily. If they're the homeless loud eccentric ones yes.

Uncomfortable. Yeah, but mostly just if on a not so good street.

General dislike? Only the ones that act like uneducated niggers. The ones who carry themselves professionally? No.

I can be friendly with anyone who doesn't act like a barbarian.
>>
>>35943107
Black men commit more rape and violence per capita, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>35943202
Lol, what an intellectually dishonest dipshit you are, how about you follow your idol Hitler's example and swallow a cyanide pill, yeah?
>>
>>35943202
Men commit the majority of street crimes. Women shouldn't trust men, statistically speaking.
>>
I want to worship nigger cock
>>
>>35941697
>Blacks are 27 times more likely to kill whites than vice versa

Whites kill whites 85% of the time

and NO huge population and interaction is not an excuse or the causation to kill
>>
>>35943292
to be fair, no individual in any practical, non thought-experiment society should wholly trust any other individual in that society who they have not determined to be of good quality through personal interaction and judgement

one's own personal safety is one's own responsibility, first and foremost. i'm not saying even obligatory 24/7 concealed carry and be ready to mag-dump some guy that came at you funny. just saying that practically, you shouldn't fully trust the old man in a suit not to pickpocket, nor should you fully trust the urban youths lounging on the corner not to suckerpunch you

god, i can't imagine living in the city
>>
I can generally tell whether a black person is no good or not by how they carry themselves and how they talk. Same for mexicans and white people.
>>
>>35934838
fpbp originalsalsa
>>
>>35943107
There's more to the worth of a population group then the rate at which it commits crime. You also have to assess how hard of workers they are, how much inovation they bring through industry and academia, their ability to create and appreciate art, their humor and their general intellegence among other things. Men as a whole may have a higher crime rate than women as a whole, but their worth as a demographic is founded in their relative industrious nature (work longer hours on average, work at more advanced/dangerous/high level jobs), their entrepunurial spirit (start more succesful bussinesses), their humor (there're way more funny male comedians than female, and annecdatally I find men to be more witty and funny in general), and their interest in the natural world (way more male scientists, make more scientific discoveries) among other things in which they surpass women. To say that women are better than men purely because of crime statistics is totally bogus. However the feminist belief that men are more likely to be sexual deviants/criminals is founded in truth and should be treated as such for what it is.

Blacks on the other hand, as a subset of men as a whole, lack the redeeming qualities I mentioned earlier regarding men as a whole. They are more violent, dumb, lazy, etc. then both men or women when compared to those respective populations. Their supposed violence, stupidity and laziness is evident in the statistics regarding crime, unemployment, labor, scientific and industrial innovation, and social statistics such as divorce rates. These trends may or may not align with your annecdotal experience but they exist none the less.
>>
>>35943489
In short, I respect the feminist view that men are more dangerous sexually or otherwise, but I reject the view that women are better than men (in fact I believe in the opposite). Also I maintain that blacks as a whole are comparitively worse than most other races by tons of relavent metrics (especially whites and southeast/northern asians).

Did I spell it out clearly enough for you? Do you understand what everyone else understood so intuitively?
>>
>>35934786
I love black people. They're warmer and kinder than white people from my experience. Like sure, they havent really contributed to society much other than food, dance, song, and athletes, but im wid it. And I'd rather eat at their place than have any of Rachel's unseasoned chicken! Only the French and Italian can really cook anything I'd eat. In b4 u racist
>>
>>35943489
>There's more to the worth of a population group then the rate at which it commits crime.

Now we seem to be getting somewhere.

>Blacks on the other hand, as a subset of men as a whole, lack the redeeming qualities I mentioned earlier regarding men as a whole. They are more violent, dumb, lazy, etc.

The Nigerians who migrate to America typically end up being extremely successful doctors, engineers, scientist, etc.. and these black men have contributed more to society in their pinky than you have in your entire life.

What you seem to be ignoring as that there is a minority within the black community itself that commit these disproportionate criminal activities and civilized blacks such as myself separate ourselves from these heathens.

But you as a racist white man look at black people as a whole and think this applies to all of us. all 14% of the black population do not commit all of the crimes you mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU
>>
No, there aren't much black people where I live though, seeing one is rare. I know thai, chinese, iraqi, libyan, moroccan, polish, russian, finnish, german, filipino, colombian, british, turkish, yugoslavian people but not a single black one. Had a black neighbor friend when I was a kid but he was American, dad was stationed at local NATO base. They left like twenty years ago and I haven't seen a black person in the neighborhood since.
>>
File: here's-some-advice.jpg (73KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
here's-some-advice.jpg
73KB, 800x450px
>>35934786
Bruh, I know what you're going through. Just get the fuck out of this disgusting Nazi shithole of a website. You can NEVER change your genetics, you just have to go on living, no matter what some autists on a Huwite nationalist anime website think about you. I'm a non-white too, that too from the turd world. These people, they are anonymous for a reason. Their views will not be tolerated in the real world. Remember, if you succumb to their propaganda, you're the only ones giving them any power.
>>
I grew up around black people my entire life in a gated community. I used to watch anime, play video games, and play yu-gi-oh with the local black kids all the time. They seemed no different than any other person.

Then yet, this was a gated civilized community.
>>
>>35941965
>spam spam spam
>>
>>35943633
Of course, but if you know nothing about a man except for his race, then it's rational to act in accordance with the trends associated with that race. Ceteris paribus I am more alert(not visibly so becausw I sont want to be rude) when passing a black person on the street at night than a white person and so should you.

If I know more about two individuals than just his race, for example i know a white highschool dropout who works at tacobell and a black ivy leauger studying computer science. I would wager that the black man is harder working, more intelligent, etc. than the white man.

I agree that there are tons of good blacks, but on average they seem to be worse than other races in many regards, but if I had to choose whether my neighbor be an asian or a black while knowing nothing about my supposed neighbor save his race, I would like my neighbor to be the asian.

A worthy comparison to this hypothetical is the decision over whether you would like your neighbor to be a college grad or a high school drop out. I would rather my neighbor be the college grad. This decision may turn out to be wrong, maybe the college grad is a jerk and graduated with a 1.8 in anthropology, and maybe the dropout is the nicest guy ever and started his own succesful business, but in spite of this I would maintain that given the information available to me at the time (one is a college grad and ones a dropout) I believe I would have made the right decision.
>>
>>35943808

>Of course, but if you know nothing about a man except for his race, then it's rational to act in accordance with the trends associated with that race.

Your thinking process is decidedly shallow. There is no "one race acts a certain way do to this trend." Blacks in britain act differently than the blacks in america, the blacks in different parts of africa are also different. Slavs are different from italians, swedes, etc.. there is no "trend" among black people as a whole in terms of race.

I've always judged people based off of character, not race. I never have and never will define myself via race. And yes you're right, I would be concerned, in fact I'd have more to be concerned about than you since a black person is more likely to kill another black person than a white person. But I'm not going to consider this a trend among the entire race, because I know for a fact that's not the case.

If you saw a white man walking down the street you should be more concerned then too, because he's more likely to do you harm than a black man.
>>
I'm uncomfortable around pretty much everyone, anon. I was going to say everyone but family but then I realized I usually retreat away from my family quite often out of discomfort too.
>>
>>35943878
Dude just stop, you lost.
>>
>>35943959
Did I lose? You are the one spouting statistics on how violent black people are. But you completely ignore the fact that compared to black people you are more likely to be murdered by your fellow white man. But for some odd reason, you are more likely to ball up in fear at the sight of a black man than a white man.

Is a black guy more likely to rob you? Maybe, but at least you get away with your life. A white man, however, is more likely to actually harm you, but you aren't afraid then.

This is how ass backward racist like you think.You were so busy trying to make black people look bad that you ended up playing yourself.
>>
File: IMG_2981.jpg (50KB, 632x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2981.jpg
50KB, 632x459px
>>35943878
that last paragraph is false
>>
>>35944010
I didnt make the comment you just replied to

also see

>>35944028

original commentario
>>
>>35944059

actually sorry wrong picture let me look up the right one
>>
File: black-on-balck-violence.jpg (83KB, 784x379px) Image search: [Google]
black-on-balck-violence.jpg
83KB, 784x379px
>>35944028
>>35944059
This graph isn't addressing white on white crime at all.

As a white man, you are more likely to be killed by your father, brother, sister, uncle, etc..

So don't worry about Tyrone crossing the street, worry about your white neighbor.
>>
File: IMG_2982.jpg (59KB, 640x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2982.jpg
59KB, 640x605px
>>35944090
You can see with this geaph here that the percentage of black on white murders is about 10% and the percentage of white on white murders is 40%. But remember that the percentage of blacks in the usa is 12% and the number of whites is about 70%. If we increased the amount of blacks in the usa about 5.5 times over until they were equal to the amount of whites, we could expect this 10% black on white murder rate to increase about 5.5 times over and for the percent of white on white murders to lower substantially since it would be displaced by both black on white murder and black on black murder. The white on black murder rate would increase about 5.5 times over, but it would still be lower than the black on white or black on black murder rates.

In ahort the only reason white on white murder makes up the high number it does is because there are so many white people. The chance that any given white person might murder me is lower than the chance that any given black person may murder me. This is the relevant parameter.
>>
>>35944249
Also note that the percentages in the picture dont add up to 100 because of groups that aren't counted as black or white in us crime statistics (pacific islanders, native americans, asians).

To further enumerate my earlier point take native americans for example. they commit murders at something like twice the rate whites do yet they make up only 1.5% of the population.

The number of native on white and white on native murders is tiny because o the low native population. If you increased the number of natives you could expect an increase in the percent of murders that are native on white and white on native and a decrease in the amount of murders that are white on white and native on native. If you had equal numbers of whites and natives in the usa you might find that the amount of native on white murder percentage as a proportion of all murders is higher than the amount of white on white muders as a proportion of the whole population.

I think this helps flesh out my point in my last post.
>>
>>35934786
I do not care about you or your skin color.
>>
>>35943107
When I was living in a 95%+ white city at uni in the UK, we NEVER let the girls in our friends group walk around town alone. If my gf was at a friend's house, she would call me at the end of the night and I'd have to go and pick her up even if it was the other side of the city. Of COURSE women are justified to be cautious around men. It has nothing to do with feminism. It's absolutely essential basic survival techniques.
>>
>>35943878
>Your thinking process is decidedly shallow. There is no "one race acts a certain way do to this trend." Blacks in britain act differently than the blacks in america, the blacks in different parts of africa are also different. Slavs are different from italians, swedes, etc.. there is no "trend" among black people as a whole in terms of race
This is false. Blacks 8n the UK have even worse statistics. And as a race... look at Africa. Most if not all of it is inhospitable for civilised people of any race, especially whites. It makes me laugh when niggers complain about racism in the West. Try being a white in South Africa. They're officially discriminated against by the government and literally being genocided by mass rape and murder.
>>
I feel a little uncomfortable with them but only because I get self-conscious that they'll think I'm racist. I also feel self-conscious when I talk to working class people because I don't want them to think I'm looking down at them. It's dumb but whatever I just ignore it.

I've had black friends in the past. I don't have any at the moment but I have nothing against them. There are a fair number of black people where I live but I've never had a problem with them. Even when I lived in London I never had trouble from black people that I wouldn't have had from whites.
>>
>>35944249
Black areas are overpoliced, if the police do nothing but patrol black areas and completely ignore white areas then of course the crime stats are going to look this disproportionate.

You're also not taking into account false arrest at all.
>>
>>35944249
>>35944396
Ok, 83 percent of white murder victims were killed by fellow Caucasians. (Of murders committed by Blacks, only 14 percent were of whites). Whites killed whites 3,252 times, which was 4.6 times more than the number of whites killed by Blacks. The Bureau of Justice Statistics found that compared to Blacks, whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang-related crimes and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.according to the FBI stats, women committed 36 percent of the murders committed by white people against white people. When gang-related killings are referred to on the news, they treat it as an almost exclusively Black problem. However, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, for the period of 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang homicides were committed by white offenders, and the majority of gang homicide victims (56.5 percent) were white.
http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43
>>
>>35934786

Hood niggers i am wary of because they'll rob anybody, even another hood nigga

Normal black people absolutey not, some of the friendliest and bro people I've met are black
>>
>>35947464
Homicide conviction requires a dead body. Are you suggesting the police have a nationwide program of producing dead bodies and going through millions of dollars of court fees at the expense of the state so they can convict these framed black individuals? Do you have any statistics showing that false homicide conviction makes up anything more than a negligible amount of the total amount of blacks convicted of homicide? You just hand waved away a well structured methodical argument while producing no substance of your own.
>>
>>35947544
There was a story a while back of this black teen being murdered then stuffed in a roll up mat. The accused teens got off scott free and the murderer(s) are still at large.

If those were black teens being accused they would have been arrested no questions asked and immediately convicted.

https://www.innocenceproject.org/african-american-wrongful-convictions-today/
>>
>>35947523
could you give me the source on the stats that show that whites murder children, and the elderly at a higher rate
>>
I don't judge anyone by color only character. Fuck anyone that does otherwise.
>>
>>35947618
So what percentage of black perpetrated homicide convictions are false and how did you determine that number?
>>
>>35947658
What if you know nothing about a person except for his race. Would you use this information or pretend it doesn't exist.

Also you implied that skin color is tantamount to race. There are a myriad of differences between races (or haplogroups if you want to be pedantic) and many of these differences are readily observable. For example southeast asians have a higher incident rate of epicanthal folds then other races and mestizo individuals tend to be shorter on average than Scandinavian people.
>>
>>35934786
When I see a group of niggers I don't dislike them because of their skin color but because they're acting like niggers. Same with wiggers/white trash or whatever else. The I don't like the trash of any race, if it weren't for them fucking up the image of everyone else I think there would be a lot less racial tension between people
>>
>>35943633
Nigerians send their top 1%. If Nigerians were all capable of being doctors etc Nigeria wouldn't be a poverty stricken shithole
>>
>>35947544
You can't be this foolish, if black people are 10x more likely to be pulled over, arrested, falsely accused, etc..etc... you don't think that would affect the crime statistics at all?

Most crime is under wraps, do you think that if the police started pulling over white people more and investigating white households that the crime stats wouldn't get a huge spike?

>>35947647
it's in the second link.

>>35947710
http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race_and_Wrongful_Convictions.pdf
>>
>>35947785
it be da raysis police fult n sheiiiit

From UK to Cananda to France blacks are always over represented in crime stats.
>>
>>35934786
I like to play it safe and stay away from all ethnic minorities. Maybe I lose out on a few nice people but I think that's not a high price to pay
>>
>>35934786
I don't mind blacks or whites or gooks or whatever as long as they act like people.
niggers are not people, however.
>>
I used to live in south africa, builds up an immunity ya know
>>
>>35947831
Oh gee! You sure proved me wrong!

I can't seem to find it, but I know there was a study done where people were asked to react to white figures and black figures and most individuals found the black stick figure more threatening automatically.

If you don't think cops have a similar mindset then you are a fool.
>>
>>35947464
Black areas are overpoliced because blacks commit an insanely disproportionate amount of crime. Police resources are extremely limited. Do you think they're mass wasting their time in black communities because dey racis? If anything, the true extent of black crime is covered up by the politically correct government and media, not exaggerated. And not just in America.

>Swedish Police: Government Covering Up Huge Migrant Crime Spree
https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/25428-swedish-police-government-covering-up-huge-migrant-crime-spree

>German Federal Police: Rise in Crime Is Due To Migrant Crisis
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/05/german-federal-police-rise-crime-due-migrant-crisis/

>Twelve per cent of London's men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
>>
>>35947900
If anything, the police mindset is to fear accusations of racism, not act on it.
>>
>>35947906
And blacks SEEM to commit an insanely disproportionate amount of crime because black areas are overpoliced.

Right their resources are limited, so imagine what happens when white areas go largely unpoliced but cops use their oh so limited resources to target mostly blacks instead?

muzzies and blacks are two separate things.

The last link just goes back to black communities being heavily policed and blacks being more likely to be falsely accused. "better to be safe than sorry."

It's not even that I disagree that black crime is a problem, racist white people just heavily exaggerate the issue and make it seem like they are the ones being oppressed instead.
>>
>>35947900
Tribalism is natural. People need to stop acting as if noticing racial differences is an abnormal thing, if you are forced to admit that it is bad you are capitulating your own ability to evaluate truths.

You turn your countries and your communities into a fucking warzone and then cry like a little baby about it and complain that it's somebody elses fault.. You have an easier time being murdered by a nigger in chicago than you have being deployed on active duty as a soldier in iraq and afghanistan during the wars.. Literally less casualties from 14 years of conflict than in chicago..
>>
>>35947958
No. Police get called TO crime scenes. When they get there, more than half the time the victims describe a black perpetrator despite blacks only representing 10% of the population. Police don't hang around watching suspicious black people from behind newspapers waiting for them to chimp out.
>>
>>35947958
>IT BE DA RAYCIS POELEEECE
>being this desperately in denial
Start arguing any time.
>>
>>35947997
I'm not saying noticing racial differences is a thing, that's not the point. The point is people react more negatively to black people compared to white people.

And you don't think I agree with this? But the thing is this is largely a black problem, you're sitting comfortably in your air-conditioned home ranting about black people but I'M the one as a black man who has to be worried about Tyrone shanking me in the spine for 20 dollars in cash, not you.

>>35948009
>Police don't hang around watching suspicious black people from behind newspapers waiting for them to chimp out.

Tsk, tsk. You can't be this naive. Ever heard of an unmarked vehicle? The often patrol these areas looking for shit to happen. Most police officers don't just chill at the station until they are called, they are out patrolling most of the time.

I should know because my aunt was a fucking cop.
>>
>>35948046
There must be an international raysis conspiracy going on between police forces to keep da blak man down n sheeiiit.

They just need mo money for dem programs
>>
>>35948046
>black people disproportionately killed by police every year
>B-but they're not raycist, black peeple just danjerous!

Yeah, ok buddy.
>>
>>35948060
>The point is people react more negatively to black people compared to white people

That's because of tribalism, ethnic diversity isn't natural. It's also because people are aware of the disproportionate amount of crime you boons commit.

>black man who has to be worried about Tyrone shanking me in the spine for 20 dollars in cash, not you.

Implying Tyrone doesn't target whites too. Whites would be so much better off without you, without the black plague we could be colonising space by now.
>>
>>35948072
>Only 60 years ago was segregation still a thing.
>Thinks all the racist just vanished into thin air once jim crow laws disappeared too.
>>
>>35948103
Tribalism is primitive and has no place in modern society. But they aren't aware that their children are safer in the hands of a black man than they own father, statistically speaking.

>without the black plague we could be colonising space by now.

Ok, I guess we can just tell all of those black scientists and engineers working at NASA to fuck off now. No, we'd be colonizing space by now if dumbasses tribalistic assholes like you weren't promoting segregation. The sooner we can exist as "the human race" and not "black people, white people, etc" then we can populate space.
>>
>>35948108
Blacks commit the majority of crime per capita everywhere unfortunate enough to host them.

Your excuses are pathetic
>>
>>35948060
>IT BE DA RAYCIS POELEEECE
Repeating it won't make it any more true my friend. Where be da raycis popo in South Africa? The vast majority of police there are black, yet it is the country where blacks commit THE most disproportionate crime of all. Wherever you go in the world, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. If they are allowed to ghettoise any civilised white area, they make it uninhabitable for whites. Whites have no option but to move away. Blacks that are able to escape the ghetto move towards the whites. Before you know it, they turned it into another ghetto, the whites have to move away again, and so the cycle continues.
>>
>>35934786
Honestly, I think I'm instinctively slightly uncomfortable around Blacks. I don't have any black friends and have an even more difficult time interacting with them than others.
>>
>>35948154
>He let me break into your country, nuke it, steal me sum oil and resources, murder yur people
>But don't look at what I'm doing, look at this nigger over here!
>>
>>35948093
Again, you have the same problems in South Africa where the government and the vast majority of police are black. That disproves your theory.
>>
>>35934786
If you act like a nigger I'm going to treat you like a nigger.
If you're just a normal guy and happen to be black then I don't care.
>>
>>35948188
On /pol/, the globalists (cucks and Jews) get a WAY harder time than niggers. Niggercrime is barely mentioned in proportion.
>>
>>35948166
What about Russia? The vast majority of the people there are white too, and guess what? They have one of the highest murder rates in the world.

Black people weren't even ALLOWED to move into white neighborhoods, they were redlined and forced into poverty.
>>
>>35948150
Tribalism is never going to go away as it's natural.

Does Ethnic Diversity Have a Negative Effect on Attitudes towards the Community? - Study from Oxford
>https://www.academia.edu/3479330/Does_Ethnic_Diversity_Have_a_Negative_Effect_on_Attitudes_towards_the_Community_A_Longitudinal_Analysis_of_the_Causal_Claims_within_the_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Cohesion_Debate

New study finds our desire for 'like-minded others' is hard-wired
>http://medicalxpress.com/news/2016-02-desire-like-minded-hard-wired.html

Race Is a Biological Construct
>https://youtu.be/znZ9vH6bB20 [Embed]

There has noit been one successful diverse nation throuout history. Diversity leads to balkanisation along racial lines then eventually conflict

>Lebanon
>Yugoslavia
>South Africa

Even the fall of Rome. It's like your incapable of learning from history
>>
>>35948150
>"Tribalism is primitive"
Says who, nigger? How can something ingrained in our biology be "primitive" and why do you get to define it as such?

>"has no place in modern society."
So basically "muh current year" is all you've got. You don't really have an argument against tribalism, you just dislike it so you want to insert it into your false interpretation of what constitutes "modernity".

>Ok, I guess we can just tell all of those black scientists and engineers working at NASA to fuck off now.
Yeah, we could. They basically don't exist and the ones that do are almost definitely expendable.

>No, we'd be colonizing space by now if dumbasses tribalistic assholes like you weren't promoting segregation
What could a bunch of aggressive pavement apes possibly contribute to space colonisation? You act like segregation is holding us back, yet white men landed on the moon during a time where America was at its most segregated.

>The sooner we can exist as "the human race"
So you the moment we can exist as "something that doesn't exist" we can populate space? I don't follow.
>>
>>35934786
the only internet black I don't like is illusory
>>
>>35948188
>Deflecting

ooga booga
>>
>>35948257
I don't want slavs coming to my community or country either.
>>
>>35948257
>Black people weren't even ALLOWED to move into white neighborhoods, they were redlined and forced into poverty.
Do you think there's no such thing as poor whites? The poorest counties in America are white. They don't get any help from dem programs. And they don't commit remotely near the same amount of crime as poor blacks.
>>
>>35948257
Poverty is the result of low I.Q. Low black I.Q has always been evident from the state of black societies and it's also evident from their failure to compete in a global economy based on productivity, as well as the permanently low position of individuals of African descent in first world countries

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
http://www.jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
>>
>>35948260
There needs to be one culture, simple enough. Some cultures ARE better than others and should be upheld as such. Once we can eliminate fucked up cultures and start blending the good ones into one civil mass then we can move forward.

>>35948267
>Says who, nigger? How can something ingrained in our biology be "primitive" and why do you get to define it as such?

Something purely instinctive is primitive you child fucking moron. I don't get how you racist scumbags are constantly harping on and on about "muh evolution:" and how "niggers" are oh so unevolved, but you are unwilling to actually evolve as a thinking ape and allow logic to dictate your life rather than "muh instincts."

>So basically "muh current year" is all you've got. You don't really have an argument against tribalism, you just dislike it so you want to insert it into your false interpretation of what constitutes "modernity".

Nice strawman, what I meant by it having no place in modern society whatsoever is the fact that it's not needed. We aren't living in caves and painting the walls with our own shit anymore. We're able to co-exist without having to worry about the next tribe stealing our meal because we live in a society of equal opportunity.

>What could a bunch of aggressive pavement apes possibly contribute to space colonisation?

Evidently, nothing since you're sitting behind your computer screen jerking off to child and incest porn instead of helping colonize space.

>Yeah, we could. They basically don't exist and the ones that do are almost definitely expendable.

Prove that they are any more expendable than a white scientist. If all you can respond with is "muh agressive cave ape" then you have no argument.

>So you the moment we can exist as "something that doesn't exist" we can populate space? I don't follow.

So I guess all those years of scientific research should be thrown out the window in favor of some shit for brains racist's opinion on the internet?
>>
>>35948424
>Something purely instinctive is primitive you child fucking moron.
No it isn't, you mental fucking reject. Humans are animals and we have certain characteristics and tendencies ingrained in our very biology. Just because you deem something about our species "primitive" it doesn't change the fact that it is part of us and we cannot rebel or ignore it. I personally consider tribalism natural and embrace it because I'm not a self-deluding retard who wants to conform humanity to a narrow and infantile ideological framework like you do.

>racist
Here come the empty buzzwords. "Racist" doesn't mean anything to me, you nigger gutter trash. In fact, I wear it as a badge of honour. It proves I'm a functioning human who hasn't rejected my fundamental drive of self-preservation.

>"muh evolution:"
Are you denying evolution now? This is too fucking good.

>you are unwilling to actually evolve as a thinking ape
I don't think you understand what evolution is or how it works, champ. You might think you sound intelligent spouting off this drivel, but in all actuality you come across as a total idiot.

>allow logic to dictate your life rather than "muh instincts."
Humans are not logical beings so your assumption is fundamentally flawed. We are subject to our instincts just as we are capable of using reason. One does not exist independent from the other. In fact, you are being the illogical one by deliberately rejecting a fact of humanity.

>having no place in modern society whatsoever is the fact that it's not needed.
But it is needed.

>We aren't living in caves and painting the walls with our own shit anymore
Well white people aren't, but in Africa you'll find it's quite common

>We're able to co-exist without having to worry about the next tribe stealing our meal
What a nice little statement. Too bad you're objectively wrong and not a single shred of evidence supports your claim. Diversity increases conflict and reduces trust without fail.
>>
>>35948393
Most of southeast Asia is poverty stricken, then yet according to those graphs, Asians have the highest I.Qs.

That's a huge contradiction, which if you had an I.Q above 70, you'd realize.

There was no substantial I.Q difference between white and black kids raised in Germany.

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html

I.Q is questionable when it comes to measuring intelligence, you could down an entire bottle of Adderall and have your I.Q increase by 15 points. Likewise, you could wake up on the wrong side of the bed and have your brain process function be extremely hindered.
>>
>>35948424
>Prove that they are any more expendable than a white scientist
Prove that removing them would be catastrophic to NASA or the advancement of science. Go a head, my nappy-haired, ape-like friend. You made the original claim, so back it up.

>So I guess all those years of scientific research
You mean the research that proves race exists and that tribalism is ingrained in our biology? Is that what you're referring to?
>>
>>35934838
this ive meant people who were civilize and dint do stupid shit.
>>
>>35948424
Ethnic diversity will never work, it never has and never will. Different groups have different interests. The whole point of a state/nation/country is for an ethnic group to band together to foster their own economic prosperity and secure the safety of the inhabitants. We formed towns and militias in the past so that the barbarian clan down the road can't come and rape you or slit your throat to steal all of your belongings.

You are literally advocating for the opposite right now. You want to be abe to pillage whites village and try to silence them with buzzwords if they object.

Whites get nothing out of having you here other than crime and ethnic tension where there was non previously.
>>
>>35948598
>Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
>http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

u wot m8
>>
File: World+IQ+Map (2).jpg (103KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
World+IQ+Map (2).jpg
103KB, 1000x625px
>>35948598
>Most of southeast Asia is poverty stricken, then yet according to those graphs, Asians have the highest I.Qs.
>southeast Asia
>>
>>35948588
>No it isn't, you mental fucking reject. Humans are animals and we have certain characteristics and tendencies ingrained in our very biology.

Yes, we can learn to ignore it diarrhea brain. Just look at Buddhist monks who suppress their sexual desires via sheer force of will "evolve" in a sense to not be dependent on their raw bestial desires. There are many things that we considered "natural" ages ago that have no place in modern society anymore you dumbfuck.

>Here come the empty buzzwords. "Racist" doesn't mean anything to me, you nigger gutter trash. In fact, I wear it as a badge of honour. It proves I'm a functioning human who hasn't rejected my fundamental drive of self-preservation.

You mean fucking yourself into retardation, right you incestuous child-fucking loser? I have a PhD in architecture and the majority of my family is well educated. I'm far from "gutter trash", although given your demeanor I wouldn't be surprised if you're trapped in your families basement with nothing but the internet and your right hand to keep you company.

>Are you denying evolution now? This is too fucking good.

How the fuck did you figure that you moron?

>Humans are not logical beings so your assumption is fundamentally flawed. We are subject to our instincts just as we are capable of using reason.

We have evolved to be more logically driven over the years rather than instinctually driven. If we were to all follow our instincts then society would be a shithole right now, are you really this fucking retarded?

>But it is needed.

No, it isn't, you can walk to the grocery store and acquire a meal without having to worry about being speared through the gut by a rival tribesman.

>Well white people aren't

Other than you, apparently.

>What a nice little statement. Too bad you're objectively wrong

Ok, so how many times did you sit down for a nice relaxing meal only for it to be swooped up by ooga booga man?
>>
>>35948619
>Prove that removing them would be catastrophic

Moving the gold post much? When did I say that it would be "catastrophic"?

>You mean the research that proves race exists and that tribalism is ingrained in our biology? Is that what you're referring to?

You literally just inferred that the human race as a whole did not exist.
>>
>>35948841
>Yes, we can learn to ignore it diarrhea brain.
Teach blacks, muslims and Jews first. As groups, anti-white tribalism is literally 100% of their politics. You are advocating against tribalism, yet this entire thread you have argued against observable reality that your own tribe literally dindu nuffin and it's all the white tribe's fault. Your anti-racism is literally just a cloak for your own anti-white racist tribal advocacy. Hypocrite.
>>
I didn't like black people as a kid because my parents raised me as a racist.

But then when I got into highschool and started talking to black people I realized that any black person born outside of lower-economic black neighborhoods (otherwise known as "the hood") was pretty normal and well-adjusted.

It's not just a genetic thing like a lot of people think, it's just the environment and poor parenting in black communities that turns black people (especially black men) into wannabe-gangsters with no sense of right and wrong.
>>
Yes... but only because im afraid ill say/do something that will piss them off.

Im also afraid theyll talk to me but they'll talk full blown ebonics and i wont understand them.
>>
>>35948823
The graphs never made a distinction between southeast asian far east asians.

>>35948645
>Ethnic diversity will never work, it never has and never will.

No, CULTURAL diversity will never work. ETHNIC diversity can work and has shown to on multiple occasions.

>You want to be abe to pillage whites village and try to silence them with buzzwords if they object

You're being an overdramatic sissy, I assure you I have no interest in "pillaging" your white neighborhoods. I just want to raise my family and live in peace. You are the ones constantly bringing up race.

>
Whites get nothing out of having you here other than crime and ethnic tension where there was non previously.

Except for all the times where they don't. I mean do you do realize that black people do exist in harmony with white people in several smaller communities, right? If you'd stop being such a bigot you'd realize not all black people are barbaric heathens.

It's not hard to differentiate between a nigga and a black man just trying to do well, you don't want to accept this though because you're full of hate.
>>
>>35948930
>literally dindu nuffin and it's all the white tribe's fault.

Selective reading much? I held black people accountable for their own actions, but I also looked at the bigger picture. You are the one who is acting like white people "dindu nuffin" and are perfect angels with holy water pouring out of their asses.

I'm not anti-anything. I have nothing against any race because I'm not a small minded retarded. I don't completely ignore race, but I'm not obsessed with it like you are.
>>
>>35934786
I don't hate all blacks, but i realise that a lot of them are criminal, and under the ridiculous definition of the term "racism" i qualify for noticing the massive difference. I don't care about the definition because it's illegitimate, i'm not going to be in denial of reality because people want to replace idealism with reality.

As other Anons have said in this thread, I try my best to avoid the groid and if I can't I certainly never relax around blacks.
If I had a choice, I wouldn't have them in my country as they bring nothing positive to the table. I'm very happy that the far right is rising throughout Europe at an unprecedented scale.
>>
>>35948997
Who do you think you're talking to? Tattooed skinheads? We're just normal people who can get along with black people just fine. But everyone can see that having large populations of black people in our cities, for perfectly cold, rational, pragmatic, and practical reasons, is politically undesirable.
>>
>>35934786
I don't trust niggers but Oreos and outcasted niggers are alright
>>
>>35949094
>But everyone can see that having large populations of black people in our cities, for perfectly cold, rational, pragmatic, and practical reasons, is politically undesirable.

So what you're saying is all you see is color, and that regardless that if a large percentage of the black population want to actually escape the ghetto and do well you will still push them away?
>>
>>35948997
This is basically a NO U

>ETHNIC diversity can work

Ethnically diverse societies a source of instability. They have never worked and never will. I'm not willing to put my myself and my family at risk for the sake of some egalitarian ideology. History has repeatedly shown us what the eventual outcome is. It's a completely unecessary endeavor. At best you get some ethnic restaurants and at worst the death of the native population either via eventual civil war or demographic displacement. What's the point? It only benefits you

>not all black people are barbaric heathens.

No, not all but significantly many more than whites. Living near you isn't worth the risk
>>
Lol this is funny

>White people commit genocide and slavery
>The strongest survive, tough luck niggers

>Small corner of blacks kill white people
>B-black people are violent! Can't you see they can't live among us!

It's only bad when minorities do it.
>>
>>35934958
I'm the only white kid in two separate groups of black friends

>I make them laugh with racist jokes (about black people, mostly)
>they ask me questions as if I were a wise man
>my rep is "bad enough" just for being blackwards-compatible
>>
>>35949250
Whites lead in like 27 of 30 areas of crime, you are at risk of being murdered by someone in your family than you are a random black guy.

Yeah yeah I know "proportion" but if there are 1000 white people and 50 commit crimes, and there are like 100 black people and only 20 commit crimes. Yes the proportion is big but there are still more white people committing more crimes, proportion doesn't matter at this point.
>>
>>35949273
Everyone has committed genocide and slavery throughout history at some point. What's your point?

>Small corner of blacks kill white people

lacks commit 50% of homicides.

I wouldn't call that small. Yes, it is bad having an imported and overtly criminal people living among you. It;'s like purposely getting cancer

>n..not all cancers are malignant
>>
>>35949309
How about you not being in white countries and committing 0 crime. Much better
>>
>>35934786
I was drugged and raped by black transsexual.
>>
>>35949049
I'm British. I never asked for black people to take over the south of London and commit over half the crime across the whole city. I never asked for muslims to take over whole districts and towns and replace all the churches with mosques and rape and murder our children. It didn't happen because they're stronger or more advanced. They have nothing to offer us. And nothing I, or anyone alive, necessitated or provoked that. And yet we get all the blame. It's all the racist whiteys' fault. And cucked whitey takes it all and is brainwashed to attack any of his own people who dares to criticise the real problem.

>How London attacker Khalid Masood snapped because of racism in his village - then went to jail and became radicalised
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/how-london-attacker-khalid-masood-snapped-because-of-racism-in-his-village-then-went-to-jail-and-became-radicalised/ar-BByFJbf

>Tommy Robinson condemned for ranting about Islamic extremism at scene of London terror attack
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-london-terror-attack-islamic-extremism-westminster-bridge-a7644676.html

The current year UK is one of the most tolerant and charitable nations in the history of the earth. We were ALL brought up to be blind to race, and deny our own racial identity and interests in favour of minorities. Brainwashed and propagandised even. Our government, laws, media, and society bend over backwards to go above and beyond to make self-harming sacrifices to provide welfare, promotion, and opportunity for minorities.

And yet multiculturalism is proving to be a catastrophic failure resulting in unhappiness, rape, and murder of our people, the destruction of our religion and culture, and the marginalisation of our national interests. And it's only going to get worse. Jews, muslims, and blacks act tribal for power and to colonise us. White tribalism is purely defensive.
>>
statistical whole, I also despise dumb black people more than dumb white people because they're uglier, smellier and more violent
>>
>>35949345
>b-but everyone is doing it!

In the last 86 years whites have killed more people than estimated to be in the world population during the roman empire at is at its lowest estimated number which is 50 million.

Stalin is attributed to 49 million deaths alone.

Like I said before, proportion doesn't matter. White people still commit more violent acts overall and also are more likely to commit sexually-charged crimes. Especially towards children.
>>
>>35949428
>They have nothing to offer us.

This.
>>
>>35949165
Mate. One of my best friends when I was working in London was black. My best friend of all was Pakistani. In fact, I didn't have many close white friends at work.

The black people who formed the London ghettos were also escaping the ghetto, whether in Jamaica or Africa. It is the people who make a ghetto. It doesn't just magically appear. Even if you had a first generation of only high IQ Nigerians in a district, all doctors and engineers, their kids would still have 80 average IQs and make a ghetto out of it because of reversion to the mean. It's an unfortunate reality which leaves white people only one option: moving away and pretending we're all equal for fear of being called racist... but at a distance.
>>
File: 1471983785359.png (71KB, 480x441px) Image search: [Google]
1471983785359.png
71KB, 480x441px
>>35949465
None of that is true though according to actual statistics. And the communists were mainly Jews, not whites. White Christian Russians were mainly the victims of racist Jewish anti-white, anti-Christian attacks, not the perpetrators.

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes forces behind Communism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
>>
>>35949465
You forgot to provide source
>>
>>35949612
>Mate. One of my best friends when I was working in London was black.

I feel extremely sorry for your black friends then considering your stance on black people.

>The black people who formed the London ghettos were also escaping the ghetto, whether in Jamaica or Africa.

They obviously weren't escaping to start a better life then.

>ad a first generation of only high IQ Nigerians in a district, all doctors and engineers, their kids would still have 80 average IQs and make a ghetto out of it because of reversion to the mean.

I.Q is not genetic, if you raise your children to be educated they WILL be educated. The german study has already proved this.
>>
>>35949821
Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
>>
File: 1420624598755 (1).png (249KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
1420624598755 (1).png
249KB, 843x843px
>>35949821
I don't have a stance on black people. I have a stance on reality.

>I.Q is not genetic, if you raise your children to be educated they WILL be educated. The german study has already proved this.
Unfortunately, that's simply not true.
>>
File: race14n-1-web (1).jpg (38KB, 750x703px) Image search: [Google]
race14n-1-web (1).jpg
38KB, 750x703px
>>35949309
>proportion doesn't matter at this point
What about when whites become a minority?
>>
File: Yr3Bf1r.jpg (963KB, 1580x3433px) Image search: [Google]
Yr3Bf1r.jpg
963KB, 1580x3433px
>>35949309
And don't forget that in America these guys are classed as white.
>>
>>35949903
*shrugs*

I'm a mixed black, my mom is irish/black/cuban and my dad is full negroid. By dad is a successful businessman with an I.Q of 134. Idk my moms I.Q but she's pretty stupid, she's not some barbaric ape though My I.Q is typically around 138-141 whenever I do take the test.

The thing is I work extremely hard on math and science-related endeavors. I.Q CAN be influenced via practice.
>>
>>35950125
>I.Q CAN be influenced via practice.
Only by practicing IQ tests themselves. Reading about science doesn't make you smaht
>>
>>35950144
Being able to quickly solve math equations and problems do, however.

http://www.livescience.com/36143-iq-change-time.html
>>
>>35950226
I don't think you fully read that article before posting it.

>Your score may change not because of any real change in general intelligence, but that different tests may be used which measure different mixtures of abilities.

>So, for example, if a person scores 126, then you can say with 95 percent confidence that the person's true IQ is somewhere between 120 and 132; within our science we don't get any more accurate than that.

They also keep saying "there are a large amount of studies saying x", but don't actually reference any. There's far more evidence that IQ is determined by facial aesthetics, strange as that sounds, than any actions you take during your life, as indicated by all studies on intelligence that I've read.
>>
>>35950378
That's another thing, different people have different intelligence. While I might be good at quick problem solving, you might be able to kick my ass in terms of abstract thinking.

I.Q doesn't even measure creative intelligence.
>>
>>35950432
Intelligence is the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills. Creativity might be derived from intelligence, but it isn't a component of the value itself per its definition. You've also diverted attention away from your original argument so I presume you've given up?

Here's an actual article not from pseudoscience.com: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0081237
>>
>>35934786
I hate black people so much. Always ghost when I find out the person I'm speaking to is black.
>>
>>35950498
Intelligence doesn't even have a decided definition and as I've said there exist different bits of intelligence

And no I haven't given up, but wtf do the nuances in human facial expression have to do with being able to increase your I.Q via practice?
>>
>>35950571
>but wtf do the nuances in human facial expression have to do with being able to increase your I.Q via practice?

The point is that your face, which is what you're born with, is far more complicit in predicting your IQ than how much you practice math. It's an inane example that still has more weight than the misinformed opinion you provided.
>>
I'm somewhat scared of black people I'm not acquainted with (especially thug or homeless looking black men), but if all is still calm after a little while of talking/hanging out, I lower my guard. certainly if we were friends for months, your race would not be an issue
>>
>>35934786
I'm aware of them as being a possible threat
>>
>>35934786
Not scared of them, I just don't want to live near them.
>>
>>35950659

>with, is far more complicit in predicting your IQ than how much you practice math.

And the article literally states this nowhere, only that intelligent people are more likely to have certain facial nuances.

There is more weight to facial recognition than there is to someone who actively practices academic studies? Your head can't be stuck this far up your own ass....
>>
>>35950739
>And the article literally states this nowhere

Yeah, you're retarded. Goodbye.
>>
>>35950760
Not as retarded as the moron who thinks facial features eclipse academic practice, don't forget to kill yourself on the way out.
>>
>>35934786
I have good black friends but yeah if I'm around a stranger black guy who wears obviously cheap clothes and looks like he's from the ghetto, yeah I'd be anxious.

However around normie black people I'm not
>>
>>35950895
Ghetto Black people spend most of their money on trying to appear rich.
>>
>>35934786
I live in a homogenous and high trust community. I don't want them to ruin it.
>>
Wake up.
See graphs. And text walls of percentages.

...fuk man.
My comicbook must be a real good read
>>
It's impossible to have a meaningful conversation with someone two standard deviations below you.
>>
>>35950125
We are not talking about you, your mum, or your dad, my friend. We are talking about averages.
>>
>>35934838
fpbp

If i already know you then im not going to suddenly dislike you. Id probably be surprised but i wouldnt just cut contact with you or something.
>>
you can't chimp out and gang beat me within an inch of my life online so no
>>
>>35934786
>racism general

So the mods just don't enforce the global rules on /r9k/? That's nice to know.
>>
>>35952955
No one's been racist at anyone.
>>
>>35952955
Why do people always lash out when you call them inferior?
>>
>>35952952
>gang beat
What gang?

I need to be omnipotent so I can fix everything.
>>
>>35950820
Give up nigger, your kind is not needed in the modern world.
>>
>>35952955
science and crime stats be raysis an sheeiiit
>>
>>35953374
Lol I'm an architecture, what do you do besides beat your dick 30 times a day to anime women and traps?
>>
FUCK NIGGERS they steal rape and kill
>>
>>35934786
General dislike
>>
>>35953628
> I'm an architecture
of what? nigrology?
>>
>>35953657
Youxre fucking retarded.
>>
>>35953657
>WHAT DEM WURDS MEAN NIGGERBOI?
>>
>>35953750
A beaver can probably do could probably has better sentence structure than you too.
>>
>>35953628
Electric enginieering with a degree on automatization. But good luck with being black and actually lasting on a job.
>>
>>35953628
Architect sitting on /r9k/ all day...

Even if true, you're probably the result of AA.
>>
>>35953628
>I'm an architecture
I identify as a two story semi-detached dwelling, how about you?
>>
They are rare here, same with muslims and other aliens.
VERY rare I mean aside from the capital maybe. I feel very uneasy around them. I get in this tense state where I'm ready to bite their asses if they try to do anything.
Last time I saw a nigger was maybe a year ago. Nigga was wearing a suit too. My guess is that he was heading for a pool, but needed to get his wig first.
>>
>>35954142
oh damn

/thread
>>
>>35954206
>My guess is that he was heading for a pool, but needed to get his wig first.
I kek fround
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.