[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true? Why aren't robots willing to put in the work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4164.jpg (152KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4164.jpg
152KB, 800x800px
Is this true? Why aren't robots willing to put in the work to get a good girl?
>>
>>35934727
Damn. Truly makes the good ol neurons fire.
>>
>>35934727
Remember, women are objects who should just exist while men bust their asses in order to obtain them!
>>
this is normie Facebook shit designed to make rotten apple girls think theyre top of the tree
>>
>>35934727
swap girls to boys :@)
>>
>>35934727
All apples will fall down eventually. A smart person will use a ladder to pick apples as well. Ever consider that?
>>
File: Pepe Confused.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Confused.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>35934727
>the best apples are at the top of the tree
I'm sure the ones on the bottom branches taste exactly the same.
>>
Yea but nowadays girls fight to be at the bottom of the tree so Chad will pick them, take a bite, and throw them away
>>
I hope the fall down kills me desu
>>
>>35934808
This also supports the idea that assholes eat apples, if movies are any indication.
>>
>the boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt

What exactly is it that "climbing the tree" is meant to represent in this retarded metaphor?

I want to cut down the fucking tree.
>>
>>35934755
No it's to make fat and ugly girls feel special for not having boyfriends
>>
I'll just wait until the grocery store stocks some apples to choose from. Golden delicious for me. No white girl apples for me.
>>
>>35934897

I only have the fever for Fuji apples myself
>>
File: 1490069400978.jpg (49KB, 596x650px) Image search: [Google]
1490069400978.jpg
49KB, 596x650px
If a girl doesn't like you now, she isn't going to change her mind. It's not like in movies where the guys shows how caring he is and the girl realizes he's the one for her. That's why i usually try to tell girls who claim to be in the friend zone that they're wasting their time. She either likes you or don't you being there for her more than others won't change that.
>>
>where are all the nice guys :-((((
>>
What do they mean by at the top? Are we talking looks wise? Because very attractive girls have no trouble at all getting into relationships.
>>
>>35934727
100% true
Being emotionally unavailable, self entitled weirdo is best way to attract opposite sex
It's what I do and look at me now
>>
>>35934995

* Meant to say guys who claim they are in the friend zone.
>>
>>35934753
/threadkiller
>>
>>35934727
Everything I've learned about how men have to fight tooth and nail to attract a mate really makes that image jarring as fuck. Women are telling each other that they should have to do literally nothing but wait and they're probably right. While men have written entire libraries worth of books, guides, essays, confessionals and stories concerning what they have had to do and how hard they had to work to attract a woman.
>>
>>35934890
yeah, that's exactly what I just said
>>
File: R14kiDj.png (46KB, 657x707px) Image search: [Google]
R14kiDj.png
46KB, 657x707px
>no obese girl will ever fall off a tree and crush you down to instant death
>>
>>35934727
what the fuck does any of that even mean? i genuinely don't get it.
>>
>>35935146
its woman facebook gibberish

it means nothing but makes them feel good and wise

nothing of substance pay it no attention
>>
>>35934995
>She either likes you or don't you being there for her more than others won't change that.
This is what I've come to realize as well, at that point you have to ask yourself if friendship is possible and if both of you actually want it. If she just said "let's be friends" to soften the blow of her rejection and thus isn't a real friend and/or it's very painful for you to be just friends with her then it's best to cut contact. That said, ditching a girl who is a real friend and doesn't just consider you an orbiter is a mistake simply because you can't have her pussy.
>>
It's a crock of shit. Girls LITERALLY can't take responsibility for themselves, so they say "it must be the fault of the men who don't want me." But what I've learned in life is that if enough people have a problem with you, it's probably you that has the problem. Girls can't take this kind of criticism, so they me it not they're fault.

C R O C K O F S H I T
R
O
C
K

O
F

S
H
I
T
>>
Wow, lot's of entitled little boys in this thread. Where are the real men?
>>
>>35934727

Hahaha, oh fuck, another cringey meme probably from facebook or some shit site about how guys oppress women because we don't go after them enough.

WHY DOES WESTERN SOCIETY THINK THIS WAY???? Why are women allowed to feel entitled to male validation, but men can't feel entitled to validation from women?
>>
Picking the apples is rape.
>>
It's a never ending winter in today's day and age. All the apples are rotten and cold.
>>
>>35934753
B-but women are the ones who h-have it hard! A m-man cat called me in the street!
>>
>>35934727
Really makes me think
>>35934995
This
>>
>>35934727
>they just have to wait
No they don't.

This is something some obese rotten apple writes so she can pretend she's a good one
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.