[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey anon do you wanna go out with me.... >HAHA April

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: images(1).jpg (62KB, 303x485px) Image search: [Google]
images(1).jpg
62KB, 303x485px
>Hey anon do you wanna go out with me....
>HAHA April fools, I'd never go out with a loser like you!
Colombine was justified.
>>
>people should die because of gentle ribbing

Narcissism is hereditary. Don't become like the normies.
>>
File: tmp_14902-columbo-38617008.jpg (68KB, 250x274px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14902-columbo-38617008.jpg
68KB, 250x274px
>>35934484
Jokes on you I was Columbo all along
>>
>>35934484
Ironically a girl would only do that to you in real life if she actually was interested in you. It sounds like a childish way of flirting. For real girls who don't have any interest in you, the possibility of dating you doesn't even occur to them.
>>
File: smug and wet.png (40KB, 132x157px) Image search: [Google]
smug and wet.png
40KB, 132x157px
>>35934484
>Making up a situation to prove a point
this is tumblr levels of pathetic
>>
File: 1490195035521.jpg (21KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1490195035521.jpg
21KB, 310x310px
>>35934484
>>35934630
>>35934740
this actually happened to me. she was doing it on a dare which I suspected(it was kinda an open secret that I had a crush on her). I just told her no, so she never got to humiliate me. she just said okay and walked away. some chad later told me it was a dare and that I did good.

felt pretty bad about it but also happy that I managed to prevent disaster.
>>
>>35935121
Do your homework highschool anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.