[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> What's the best place to find girls who have robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: dva5.webm (985KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
dva5.webm
985KB, 720x720px
> What's the best place to find girls who have robot hobbies? (ex: video games).
> Bonus points if they are actually above 7/10
>>
>>35934241
Anime conventions.

Oregano
>>
File: sniggers.jpg (126KB, 700x838px) Image search: [Google]
sniggers.jpg
126KB, 700x838px
I met my gf on /a/ about 8 years ago.
>>
What's the name of this chick? Or that outfit she's wearing?
>>
>>35934241
>robot hobbies
>video games
>>
File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>35935371
How the fuck do people get gfs online especially on 4chan? You must be some kind of turbo normie.
>>
>>35934241

Protip: They don't want you, they want Chad.

Those types of women are essentially beta females that couldn't compete with the hotter Stacies.

So they have to pretend to be a "le nerd xd" and be "one of the guys" and go into robot hobbies because it maximizes their exposure to beta males which means more gibs and social validation.

Also, there is always the rare chance they will run into some nerd Chad type. It's not always guaranteed, but they will risk everything if they can snag some sort of Chad at the end of their ventures.

The women that go into robot hobbies and male things are not doing it because they actually like beta and average guys.
>>
>>35934241
There's a lot of women with stereotypically robot hobbies, they just keep to themselves or form their own private groups because 90% of the community is guys like this: >>35935908
>>
>>35935883
all the 'gfs' that are good on 4chan are on boards where contactfagging is prohibited or against the board culture i.e. /a/

it's a catch-22
>>
u cant find them any where just accept your gonna die alone like the rest of us
>>
4chan tbqhonest.
it's filled with Stacies so good luck
>>
>>35935942

But it's just the truth though. I don't take part in the "community" at all. I have no interest in beta female gamer types. The closest 'hobby' I have to any of these things is playing games a few times every week for 20 minutes and then getting bored because video games bore me now.
>>
File: bonoto.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bonoto.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>35935883
It was just a lot of luck. She mentioned where she was from and I lived nearby so I asked her for contact info.
>>
Met my waifu on gaiaonline. she has more video games than I do and it's not for 'im a gamur gurl'
>>
>>35936011
this is the most painful fact of all, the best girls are all hidden/extremely hard to contact
>>
no idea but a store called gameexchange has a bunch of girls working there. i'm sure they get hit on all the time.
>>
>>35936422
Any girl in that situation is going to have her ego more inflated than Zimbabwean currency
>>
They appear everywhere where vidya is, even here. But the normies and Chads sweep them up fast so there's no point.

You could meet one on one of the boards here. But have fun being that pathetic thirsty guy in the thread saying "can I have you kik/skype" or whatever.
>>
File: 4VIrf0m.jpg (19KB, 169x473px) Image search: [Google]
4VIrf0m.jpg
19KB, 169x473px
>people saying 4chan

the only girl I ever met here was the most normie person I could possible expect to meet in my life
>>
>>35934241
Try craigslist, a lot of beta females don't want to go on a dating site, just have a decent pic and a way to contact you. Just enjoy all the guys who will still try to suck your dick.
>>
>>35936176
>pic related dates a complete chinkchad
>>
>>35935852
d.va outfit from overwatch
>>
File: 1488788582187.jpg (2MB, 1680x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1488788582187.jpg
2MB, 1680x1344px
>>35936863
She lost so many white fans over that. What a dumb whore.
>>
>>35934241
True Robot GFs are rare and other NEET/nerds will try to take her away from you. This can become quite messy.Also they may be faking it to get attention

>IF i ever meet again a potential qt3.14 gf, i will make sure she can atleast hold her own agains't me in fighting games.
>but she would instantly win my heart by tearing out my SubZero's in a flawless victory
>>
File: 1.jpg (313KB, 1280x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
313KB, 1280x1175px
>>35934241
>focusing on suckling the head
>good jack off form
>maintaining eye contact

She's a pro. A paid professional blowjobist.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.