[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope you robots are all aware that this board, is being targeted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

I hope you robots are all aware that this board, is being targeted for psyops, they cycle it every week, but they all have a common denominator, destroy your (already low) self esteem to never rise and uprise. Just look at the amount of dicks you see today on the catalog, this week's program is making you a fag or a tranny, if you corrupt yourself you are already one step closer to the ranks of the mobs of useful idiots used to fuel social disgregation.
The next program will be BBC (niggerdick) and the next one will be a tolerance test to see how much did the programs work on the userbase.

Repeat this cycle over and over and you get the current /r9k/.

If you feel like you're degenerating into these programs targetted at you, do this trick: don't fap.
If you keep track of how much you masturbate, and try to do it less and less, you'll notice that the propaganda will have less effect on you, and you'll probably be invigorated once again, i advise not cutting it suddenly, else you might be prone to anger or depression rather than strenghtening your very willpower.

By the way just for your information, this board, together with /pol/ is not only heavily shilled on an attempt of making it more liberal, but also the mods themselves are paid to keep the rubbish flow and to stop actual discussion that isn't spam and generic dumb threads going.
>>
>>35932807
why should I believe some guy on another chan?
>>
>>35932871
Because this chan's soul has died in 2012.
>>
File: 00108what.jpg (22KB, 397x353px) Image search: [Google]
00108what.jpg
22KB, 397x353px
Because Trump wasn't Russian psyops, amirite?
It was pretty obvious something fishy was going on when "alt-right" started popping up out of fucking nowhere.
>>
File: 298452.png (11KB, 233x234px) Image search: [Google]
298452.png
11KB, 233x234px
niceme.me

Also I doubt some "propaganda" can have any effect on what I find attractive or not. It's part of my tastes. I hate cheese, and no matter how much you'd advertise it, I'd firmly dislike it. Same for dicks.

Fuck off this board.
>>
>hashtag free speech
Fuck you, get out of here normie redditpilled nuchanner.
>>
>>35933002
Alt-right popped out straight from the chan.
also podesta has a lot of capital invested in russian government financed stuff.

Also check out vault 7 from wikileaks the CIA has the ability to mask and fake the origin of an hack and mask it.

>>35933044
Nuchanner? You are the nuchanner my friend, this place is literally moderation hell and retarded userbase.
>>35933007
It might not have effect on you, but it does on the more mentally fragile robots over the years.
>>
>>35933093
No really get out. Nobody wants your nu/pol/ crap. No one's taking away your free speech. Make your own chan if you don't like this one.
>>
>>35933170
>nu/pol/
>the /pol/ that actually does stuff instead of spammi is X white
>the /pol/ that digs into shit and uncovers corruption
4chan is dead, and you're too deluded to admit it.
You still can enjoy the other interests board, but /b/ /pol/ /v/ and /a/ are complete rubbish lower than shit here.
>>
>>35933210
M A K E Y O U R O W N C H A N
>>
>>35933248
I already have a home, and you had multiple chansed to board the train.

You should have left the moment mods were publicly revealed as SJW years ago.
>>
>>35933277
>he still cares about ebin sjws
Make your own
Make your own
Make your own
CHAN

No one cares about your Anonymous le alt right bullshit. I like it here, but you don't. I don't see what the problem is if you leave.
>>
>>35933093
>Alt-right popped out straight from the chan.
No it didn't. It popped up on youtube, reddit and even the media all around the same time in 2015. It was weird as fuck.
And now you have this Richard Spencer fuck who apparently invented the term.
>>
>>35932807
>tricking people into not fapping to deliberately give them testicular cancer while convincing them they're doing themselves a favor by beating an addiction
Good job op
>>
>>35933371
Yes, it did become mainstream after the operation started on the good chan.
The fact it became a movement was a huge success, but as every movement, it can be and was subverted. Someone coined the label many years ago, we made it famous in 2015 trough fake twitters and other media and the normalfags took it at heart.

>>35933366
I don't need a new chan i already said, i have a chan i wouldn't trade for this piece of shit, and if you had a bunch of extra neurons you'd recognize how the quality is much higher there. If you know which one i'm speaking about.
>>
>>35933444
>testicular cancer develops in a week of not releasing your semen
>testicular cancer develops in a month of not releasing your semen
>testicular cancer develops in a year of not releasing your semen.

No anon it might develop in 20 years, but you are just making excuses for not being able to control your urges, like a beast.
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 238x212px
>>35932807

>faggots are posting dicks on an image board
>must be a CIA psyop

pls don't go off your medicine like that op, it's dangerous
>>
>>35933491
>faggots are posting dicks on an image board
>faggots are protesting because they can't have children handed to them
>faggots demand a bathroom for their own
>faggots demand this politician to be removed
>faggots find this word offensive, it's hate speech
Can you see where the slope ends?
>>
>>35933529
Recruit fags by converting normal people and make an army of fags and destroy a country with faggotry.

Does sweden ring a bell?
>>
>>35933449
>be government
>want to destroy the future
>even though the only reason I'm in power is because money means something
>if I destroy the future my children's money will be worthless
>but fuck my children this is fun
>decide best way is to make a bunch of virgins gay
Do you see how retarded you sound?
>>
>>35933586
I'd be more like this in reality
>be government
>have to push globalist agenda else your politician gets suicided your country becomes greece 2.0
>destroy the future of my children
>replace it with negroes
>negroes are dumb and will never rebel as long as you provide food and entertainment.

Money is not the endgame, money has zero value, correct, negative value in this monetary system.
What's the point of having more money when you can make it without any control from the state? Welcome to the modern central banking system.
>>
>>35933679
Where's evidence that this globalist agenda exists and isn't merely a product of advancing technology and people's empathy? And how does making virgins gay help?
>>
>>35933739
>where's the evidence
In the direction you will look once you stop asking me to spoonfeed you and just look around.
Protip if you want to make this informative process faster visit 8 /pol/, and check all the stickies. I'd suggest not posting and just lurking for a while. It'll be a refreshing experience being again a newfag.
>>
>>35932807
Well I plan on transitioning and have had trans thoughts since I was like 10 I guess they got me.
>>
>>35933802
>guys wake up
>but I won't wake you up do it yourself
>>
Is this why there's a survey thread everyday?
>>
>>35933739
On regard of this question
>how does making virgins gay help?
Well the LGBT movement is part of the various leftist movements funded and supported by the establishment and the elite.

Look for shareblue and you'll learn who's financing all the liberal bullshit we're seing in the recent decade, from SJW to black lives matter, to the attempt of making a colour revolution and inpeach Trump.

There's a huge net of corruption you're not yet aware of, but once you start digging you'll recognize your enemy at first glance, and why he's doing bad things to you.
>>
>>35933835
I don't know but i've always been a little suspicious, datamining is common around here on 4chan.
>>
File: infograph.png (143KB, 981x518px) Image search: [Google]
infograph.png
143KB, 981x518px
>>35933826
it's not that hard, the internet is a miracle, and does all that what you command, that's why it's they are trying to make laws to censor it at every chanse.
Look i literally type "shareblue" on google image and this is what i find: a net of connections.

This is a known net of corruption, you can't destroy what you don't know or see.
>>
>>35932807
Well OP here, if the thread doesn't die soon, i'm leaving it now with this post.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.