[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever attempted suicide? Genuinely interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1463540474657.jpg (92KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1463540474657.jpg
92KB, 500x376px
Has anyone here ever attempted suicide?

Genuinely interested in your stories
>>
Yes. Two times. I was 16 years old. Nobody knew about it for 6 years.
>>
>>35932592
what happened after 6 years
>>
>>35932625
I finally told my family and my best friend, because I realized I would forever go through the same cycles when on my own. It wasn't the huge life changer I imagined it to be though.
>>
>>35932433
how do you even fail to kill yourself?
>>
>>35932706
I was 16, ok? I didn't know so much about chemistry. I just took some plants from the garden that I knew were poisonous and made a potion with it. Wasn't so poisonous at the end. Second time plastic back, just panicked and ripped it off.
>>
File: 1490825056910.jpg (215KB, 774x785px) Image search: [Google]
1490825056910.jpg
215KB, 774x785px
>made a potion with it
>>
>>35932433
Tried once, though a pretty shitty method. Made relatively big scars that reach from my elbow to my hand, just sat there in the bathtub bleeding, got bored eventually after seeing this isnt going anywhere, cleaned up abit went back to browsin the internet.
>>
>>35932805
yeah, these attempts are pretty trivial in some way. you need so long to come to the point and you think so much about it, but then you just end up doing some stupid stuff that doesn't work and go back to normal.
>>
>>35932433
I've been unstable my entire life and I remember deliberately walking into oncoming traffic a few times before I was really old/conscious enough to understand that I wanted to die.

The last time I truly attempted suicide I was 17 and I thought I'd be able to drown myself in my bathtub after school before my parents got home from work. I think I had been hallucinating at night and having trouble with bullying, I'm not sure what made me decide to do it at that time. I really enjoy the feeling of water going into my nose and through my sinuses, so I thought it'd be easy, but I sort of just fainted for a while and my family thought I was just taking a long bath. It was kind of embarrassing.

Two years ago, I made a plan to drown myself in the nearby lake on my campus but I had an intense panic attack that landed me in emergency care and I ended up telling the school therapists about my plans so they had me drop out for the rest of the semester.

I don't really care enough to keep trying, and something tells me I probably never did if I'm still alive.
>>
>>35932904
Yup, learned later about the option of cutting some fucking vein in your neck, might do that in the future.
The way i thought about it is, pills dont really work, jumping off of a tall building and not dying would make me a fucking cripple, exit bag or some shit like that, if you wait too long to take it off and end up taking it off you might end up being retarded, cannot get a gun where i live. If im not satisfied with my life right now, i surely will be even more miserable as a cripple or a legitimate retard, so i thought this to be the safest option, sadly not the best option.
Dying through self inflicted wounds on the leg and arms, i am convinced, is impossible. When i went to the psych ward there was a guy that tried the same thing but his scars were unlike anything youll see. Dude used a butchers knife to carve into his both arms and both upper legs, i cut myself with a knife pretty deeply and my biggest scar maybe fits atleast 7 times into what that dude had on both of his arms, and as far as his legs go, pretty much the same story, except in an X. Told me he could see his bones when he was done hitting himself with the knife. Still fucking lived.
>>
>>35933095
I'm fucking afraid of wounds, so I'd never do this. jumping seems like a rather safe option though if you find something that's high enough.
>>
>>35932772
How did the potion taste? That's a pretty creative way to die.
>>
Tried hanging myself more times than I can count. But it was just partial suspension, which turned out to be a lot harder than I thought.

Got to the point of fading vision a couple of times and once totally panicked senseless that I tore the rope off instinctively.
>>
>>35933349
At didn't have much taste. A bit vegetable-like.
>>
>>35933095
>if you wait too long to take it off and end up taking it off you might end up being retarded
That's incorrect.
>>
Stole a ziptie from my dad's office and attempted to strangle myself with it in the office toilets.
Ended up vomiting violently to the point of spewing up acid and fell unconscious in my own sick.
I now have acid burns on the left side of my face that even makeup won't fix.
>>
If you attempt suicide or commit suicide then you didn't deserve to live in first place

Nobody said that life will be easy so you gotta make do with what you have

Plus I'm speaking to a bunch of privilege white people who've never seen struggle in their life
>>
>>35933539
no need to be racist
>>
File: 1470795870607.png (98KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
1470795870607.png
98KB, 246x246px
>>35933539
>you didn't deserve to live in first place

I wish the government gets that point.
Legalised euthanasia fucking when?
>>
>>35933539
>deserve to live
What does that even mean? Nobody has deserved to live. You start living before being able to achieve anything.

>Plus I'm speaking to a bunch of privilege white people who've never seen struggle in their life
If you try to kill yourself you definitively know struggle.
>>
Yeah i overdosed when i was 15. i chose to die on the same day as caesar, on the ides (15th) of march, but i had my stomach pumped while i was basically dead and woke up a day later. Pretty crazy
>>
>>35933619
Trying to kill yourself doesn't really mean that you struggle in life
>>
>>35933203
People survive fucking airplane crashes man, you never know.
>>35933483
Can you provide some sort of proof to your claim, one persons saying one thing and youre saying the other
>>
>>35933647
eh? what do you mean with struggle then? you sure can make up different definitions. but if you suffer so hard that you don't want to live anymore and even overcome your fear of death despite lacking all motivation for anything, I would say that's struggle. no matter what the reason is.
>>
>>35933666
>People survive fucking airplane crashes man, you never know.
well of course you need to take the ground into consideration too, not just the height. if you jump off a tower and hit the pavement there is no way you will survive. in an airplane scenario you could fall into water, or snow or stuff.
>>
>>35932433
>Christmas 2011
>age 15
>no friends, shitty grades
>no job
>family hates me, I was always the fuck up child
>severely depressed
>had shitty dinner with family
>asking questions, remarking how terrible I am at everything
>hide in the basement crying
>decide to end it all
>wait until the middle of the night
>find high branch in the yard tall enough to hang from
>grab rope and tie a noose
>get up on chair and put my neck through
>push off
>noose unravels, face plant into the ground
>blood everywhere
>too much pain to scream or cry
>just lie on the ground for the rest of the night
>think about how pathetic it is that I can't even kill myself right
One of the worst nights of my life. Not much has changed since aside from graduating high school only to become a NEET. I'm still suicidal but too much of a coward to do the deed.
>>
>>35933725
What if I'm literally bored to death? Lack of passion in anything, no reason worth living for?
>>
>>35933815
isn't that suffering too, then? i mean going through your daily life without any hopes or ambitions sounds like struggle to me.
>>
>>35933666
>Can you provide some sort of proof to your claim, one persons saying one thing and youre saying the other
An exit bag works by cutting off the supply of oxygen to your brain, if you're still able pull it off then you brain isn't so lacking oxygen that you've lost consciousness let alone started to get brain damage.
The only way you could get brain damage from an exit bag was if someone else took it off after you had been unconscious for some time.
>>
>>35932433
Yes. It worked. I'm in hell.
>>
File: 1392944700163.jpg (19KB, 293x276px) Image search: [Google]
1392944700163.jpg
19KB, 293x276px
>>35933869
t-then where am I?
>>
>>35933852
Ah yeah that makes sense. Thank you for correcting me.
>>
>got drunk and crash my car into a tree at 70mph
>tried to make it look like an accident
>didn't want my family to know it was suicide
>flipped the car, no seatbelt, broke my neck
>they cared and it made me feel guilty for doing it

>4 years later got drunk and stepped off the rooftop
>the rooftop of my 5 story apartment building
>didn't go far enough away from the side of it
>clipped a balcony, broke my collarbone and 3 ribs
>fucked up my back and had more physical therapy

>parents suspected it wasn't just accidental now
>during recovery ate a bottle of painkillers and liquor
>they found me & i got my stomach punmped out
>2 mmonths medicated stay in a mental hospital
>lost all desire to do anything at all, including suicide

i've got a more 100% sure method for next time

i'll have it done in 2 years when i turn 30 if things dont turn around
>>
>>35934665
Why not now? What is the use of delaying it?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.