[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >works for a big head named zordon >lives in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Alpha_5.jpg (59KB, 580x558px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_5.jpg
59KB, 580x558px
>be me
>works for a big head named zordon
>lives in a base in the mountains that that no one notices
>some dumbass astronauts free rita repulsa on accident
>endoftheworld.jpg
>zordon then wants to bring the power rangers back
>i suggest that we assemble highly trained military soldiers and some of the best athletes on the planet
>but no
>instead he thinks that 5 faggot teens should become the rangers
>he then gets a white kid, a hot chick, a token black kid, an asian, and a closet homosexual nerd
>they fight pretty well until rita sends down a flying monkey from the wizard of oz wearing golden armor grown to the height of a skyscraper
>the rangers then get into big ass robot creatures witch they strangely knew how to drive all of a sudden and crushed about 2000 people in the process
>then they formed the megazord and made goldar pussy out
>then for the past 24 years there have been people who also happen to have the name power rangers name, are multicolored superheroes, have zords that combine to form megazord, and are mostly teenagers
>now people remember me as some gay c3po clone who goes "aye yi yi yi yi"
>>
I was expecting an "Alpha as fuck" at the end. Oh well.
>>
File: ff66305de18fd6fc4995c625a5110d27.jpg (156KB, 736x1086px) Image search: [Google]
ff66305de18fd6fc4995c625a5110d27.jpg
156KB, 736x1086px
>>35931733
What do you think the new movie will be about, anon?

Also I'm sorry to break it to you but 4chan is populated by 16-19 years old mostly. They're too young to have whatched MMPR for the most part.
>>
That stream really died out in the last 5 or so seasons they showed.
>>
>>35931733
I was too young to really know what it was about back when it was on tv, but power rangers was the shit still.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (142KB, 2048x631px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
142KB, 2048x631px
Also the new zords look weird.
>>
File: Sans titre.png (484KB, 836x351px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
484KB, 836x351px
>>35931733
And this is the new alpha! From the trailer.
>>
>>35931984
i already saw it, it was good but the original script was better https://www.reddit.com/r/MaxLandis/comments/54748z/power_rangers_script/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.