[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, my family is finally tired of me being a autistic savant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1490310109340.png (340KB, 858x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490310109340.png
340KB, 858x360px
Well, my family is finally tired of me being a autistic savant that can't function outside of the classroom, and I'm getting thrown out in a month. Any advice robots? I'm 20 now, if that helps.
>>
Bumperino oregano

JH ffg
>>
>mum, dad.. if i get a job can i just pay rent til i get on my own feet?
>>
>>35931968
NO SON GET THE FUCK OUT YOU ARE A GODDAMN DISGRACE AND YOUR MOTHER AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY AGREES WITH THE IDEA THAT YOU NEED TO LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!!!
>>
>>35931968
My anon,I've sent out 30 applications to mcjobs with no response other than a dollar store telling me I was rejected.
>>
>>35931697
What cuntry and loc?
I got homeless tips for you.
My guys got fed up with me by 19 before I skippidoo'd
>>
>>35932092
I'm a high school dropout and I got better ratio than that. Did you go full retard on your applications or something?
>>
>>35931697
>savant
yeah i'm sure you're a real genius buckaroo
>>
>>35932240
I literally just filled out the information and sent them out.
>>
File: 1462686243495.jpg (104KB, 1280x843px) Image search: [Google]
1462686243495.jpg
104KB, 1280x843px
>>35931697
Do you have any work experience? I'd recommend something like a big hardware store to start, you'll get some fresh air and learn a little about tools. Look into your local community college and show them you're serious about getting your shit together. You'll like being busy, and pushing yourself in areas you're not used to will give you great self worth.
>>
>>35932359
not good enough, you need to go there in person and talk yourself up. ask for the manager and dress decently
>>
>>35931697
>a autistic savant

like p-o-t-t-e-r-y
>>
>>35932489
Whenever I show up, they tell me to leave and fill out the online application.
>the ride never ends
>>
>>35932688
try pharmacies, pretty good robot job counting pills. or landscaping.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.