[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else like imagining female qt soldiers getting shot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Does anyone else like imagining female qt soldiers getting shot and killed in combat?

I don't know what exactly it is, it's not really a sexual thing cause I don't get a boner from it but I really enjoy thinking about female soldiers dying. Particularly the noises they would make and their helpless cries of pain.

I remember being a kid and not liking to watch death scenes in movies because they gave me a boner. Now they don't and I don't really care. But when, for example, I played Half Life 2 and one of the female rebels got shot in the head and died I kind of liked it. Later on I would line up female citizens in Garrys Mod and shoot them or have them shot by powerful combine soldiers just to hear their moans of pain.

This wasn't enough so I started looking for movies with a lot of female soldeirs dying in them but I couldn't find many. As a result I play female characters in games just to hear the noises they make when they get hurt or die.

I dunno what it is. I used to imagine being a soldier when I was a little kid while masturbating fruitlessly because I didn't know how to fap, so I am wondering if that fucked up my sexuality somehow.

Does anyone else share these feels? They give me an odd satisfaction. i watched the Hatred trailer where the woman has a gun stuck in her mouth and she begs for mercy and for some reason I really enjoyed it. I don't know how to explain it. I don't hate women and would never do anything like this, are there any other vidya or movies you would recommend for this kind of thing? Post them if you got them.
>>
File: IMG_3864.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3864.png
1MB, 1334x750px
You...actually took the time to type this...you actually did the captcha. What the fuck
>>
I used to draw stick person gore whilst having a giant erection when I was about 11. It probably fucked me up
>>
old copy pasta is old. still good tho
>>
>>35931123
I love imagining teen guys getting their limbs amputated, especially traumatically
>>
>>35931123
>tfw no qt daughter
>will never have one because I'm a loser with no future
Be still, my aching heart
atleast I have a niece
>>
>it's not really a sexual thing
>I play female characters in games just to hear the noises they make when they get hurt or die

Are you sure about that?
>>
you are into guro, congrats anon
>>
I have the fantasy of consensual sex with a qt and have her moan softly in my ear as I insert my dick in her. I'm a real fucking freak.
>>
File: 1488508646611.jpg (129KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488508646611.jpg
129KB, 640x480px
i have fantasies of murdering OP for making such a shitty thread
>>
File: 1464374185172.jpg (21KB, 300x417px) Image search: [Google]
1464374185172.jpg
21KB, 300x417px
>>35931123
this reminds me. i get a weird arousal from thoughts of girls being stabbed, impaled, amputated and stuff, usually it's greater with anime/2D, and i have no compulsion whatsoever to do it. i don't have strange opinions about women (e.g. mgtow or nu-male cuck) and i have no inclination to actually stab them or impale them or anything. it's just that seeing/imagining it sometimes turns me on, in some weird way. and its like a generic arousal, like i don't think about sticking my dick anywhere. it's almost like this behavior was just inserted into my mind from birth.

i do get the same 'enjoyment', as you said, with video game/movie female cries of pain.

maybe it's my super-repressed sexuality. it makes freudian sense but then freud was wrong, so...
>>
Can definitely understand you. I also have sadistic fantasies involving women/girls suffering, dying, screaming and so on.

I don't hate women. I love them! But somehow I love the power, which comes with strength and domination.

I think men have a predisposition to be dominant, aggressive and even violent to spread their DNA.

As long as you don't kill any hookers and live your fantasies through consensual agreements, I don't see a problem with that....
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.