[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just took xanax for the first time is this what normies feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

File: 1488396928411.png (7KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1488396928411.png
7KB, 284x284px
>just took xanax for the first time
is this what normies feel like all the time?
perfect drug for shitposting
>>
>>35931048
>takes xanax
>wastes it on shitposting

unless you got a script or something
>>
File: 1488724523531.png (420KB, 486x415px) Image search: [Google]
1488724523531.png
420KB, 486x415px
>>35931078
what else should i do while on it anon? its not like i have friends to do it with or anything
>>
>>35931048
Dude, I know. It's like alcohol but just... cleaner. Like more natural. It's like a blessing for. It's so good I deliberately keep away from the stuff.
>>
I can't take benzo. It's too good, I feel intense euphoria from not having anxiety and I just keep taking more and more and then I get long memory gaps and probably brain damage.

But yes the feeling that this is probably what normies feel like is what hits me everytime. I'm so jealous.
>>
Yes it's exactly what normies feel like. You're just simply living life. I've tried it a couple times but never had the balls to get my own due to fears of its crippling addiction.
>>
>>35931048
It's just too good for robots. It makes us feel normal and there's nothing more addicting than. Be careful ,anon, it's too good for your own good.
>>
>>35931195
i feel you anon. i can see how people get so addicted to these things. I'm even psychologically addicted to weed already so i feel like i migght get addcited to benzos too if im not careful
>>
>>35931167
It is goddamn insane. The last time I took it was almost ten years ago now and I honestly look back on it with fondness. How can life just be so good? I have an addictive personality though, so I won't fuck with that.
>>
>>35931235
Dude, there's actual physical dependancy to weed. You just don't feel it as hard cus THC can stay in your system fo weeks and slowly gets released. There's 100% a physical addiction also.
>>
>>35931367
yea ive come off weed after months of use and defintely had withdrawals, so that would make sense. been smoking the stuff on and off since i was in 8th grade
>>
>>35931239
It's been a couple of years for me but yes I look back on with so much happiness even though I had bad withdrawals. It's also scary to think how easy it is to just keep taking them once you start. Life becomes a fog.

I don't get addicted easily. Tried basically every drug including strong opiates and stuff but benzo is like a whole different beast for me. Probably cause of the GAD and social phobia.
>>
>>35931367
I'd rate weed withdrawal a couple notches above coffee. It's still nothing compared to Benzo withdrawal. You can get seizures if you go cold turkey. God damn seizures.
>>
>>35931430
I know I had crazy benzo withdrawals. First 3 days I could not sleep, then I slep 1 hour, 2, 3 and so on until I got clean. Now that I looked back I could have died.
Still I just wanted to correct the notion that weed only gives mental addiction.
>>
>>35931430
I rate caffeine withdrawal over weed. Weed is so drawn out and not very annoying. It's more like you slowly clear up. Caffeine on the other hand you get really bad headaches and basically no energy for like a week if you have kept up a habit for a longer time.
>>
>>35931048
enjoy the holes in your brain
>>
Careful niggas

Benzos can be great if you know how to moderate it and keep it for bad anxiety days, but I still gotta warn you all how fucking bad the WD's are. Opiates make you feel like shit, but Benzo WD is one of the things that can actually kill you. Acute WD from Xanax can last a month, a fucking month.
>>
File: 1488400746551.jpg (50KB, 370x448px) Image search: [Google]
1488400746551.jpg
50KB, 370x448px
>>35931521
im schizophrenic so the antipsychotics got my brain already fucked my brain up amigo
>>
xanax is the perfect bait drug. it easily swallows people who think they can't get addicted to anything.

i've seen people cozy up to xanax like they're prepared to just be on it until they die. you can see your friends slipping through your fingers that way.

also xanax has the worst fucking hang over imaginable, you need more of it just to get over the hang over, it also nullifies weed and amplifies alcohol to the point where it can kill you.
>>
>>35931463
>Still I just wanted to correct the notion that weed only gives mental addiction.
Understood.
>>
>>35931543
And it can have pernament brain fog effects and sexual disfunction that last fucking YEARS. It's nasty shit.
And it's like the most addicting shit ever for anxiety prone guys. For some robots it's better than heroin.
>>
>>35931496
I agree with this. I'm a heavy weed smoker but sometimes I have to go without for a few weeks and it's really not a big deal. It causes mood swings for me sometimes, but I'm already a cranky bastard.
>>
>>35931078
Well what else should he do with it?
Have you taken it recreationally? It sedates you to fuck, max comfy in front of the pc though.
>>
How do I get xanax?
>>
File: 1f6ec5.png (477KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1f6ec5.png
477KB, 720x720px
duude benzos and alc Im out to the skies
>>
>>35931617
You can fake anxiety/ panic attacks. Otherwise it gets sold on the street in 2.5 mg bars.
Xanax is like the best benzon, since it hits you in less than 5 mins. It's fuckin insane like other posters already mentioned.
>>
>>35931617
you could try getting a prescription but most docs will give you the run around with other meds or therapy first. Onions are your frind
>>
File: the wrold burns.png (645KB, 698x697px) Image search: [Google]
the wrold burns.png
645KB, 698x697px
Xanax is /ourdrug/. I have talked with some normans who had very minor or no euphoric effects from it. It doesn't actually "produce" euphoria like opiates and stims. The euphoria comes from the lack of crushing anxiety. It's so fucking addicting for me, holy shit.
>pic is literally me on Xanax
>>
File: 1488400817516.jpg (230KB, 775x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488400817516.jpg
230KB, 775x675px
>>35931579
to each their own i guess, quitting weed for me was a challenge
>>
Pls dont overuse drugs, brobots... The western world needs you in the next couple years.. You are suicidal? You need deugs to function in the "normal world"? Vetter give your lives to the crusade in the bext years instead of "feelin good" from drugs... your lives ARE worth it -even if you dont see it that way in this moment..
>>
From what I've been told on 4chan it's apparently the perfect drug for robots, but I live in the UK where I think it isn't even allowed to be prescribed for medicinal use.
Some other benzos are available but the process of getting them seems pretty long and requires you dealing with a bunch of strangers ironically
I guess I could try le spooky deepweb but I don't understand bitcoin and I don't want to fuck something up
>>
I got a scrip for benzos, I take em every day. Nothing could be better.

It's a benzo that has minimal long term damage compared to other benzos. It also is less abuseable. But god damn if it doesnt feel good.

Problem is now I can never ever ever go back to being benzo-less. I will take this for the rest of my life god willing
>>
>>35931938

I live in the US and there is tons of UK vendors that sell RC Benzos that are just as good, if not better than Xanax. One of things that pissed me off at first was how many choices and benzo analogues the UK and Europe had access to that we in the US didn't have.

Just set up coinbase, link a CC, and buy BTC using that. There is tons of UK and Europeans sites that sell you have access too.
>>
File: 1488395033305.jpg (77KB, 979x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488395033305.jpg
77KB, 979x600px
>>35931972
which benzo is it anon? im jealous i wish i had an rx
>>
File: 7b19fb9b.jpg (235KB, 490x570px) Image search: [Google]
7b19fb9b.jpg
235KB, 490x570px
waaaakup
>>
>>35931763
Exactly this, oh god exactly this

I was never happier than I was when I was on xanax
>>
My family is alergic to benzos. My dad took some and was severely depressed for a year, and my brother developed an anxiety disorder from them.
I dare not take any.
>>
File: 00010happy.jpg (47KB, 414x318px) Image search: [Google]
00010happy.jpg
47KB, 414x318px
No, it makes you feel better than being a normie. You just stop worrying and caring about everything and you feel like you have a blanket enveloping your soul. Normies don't get that just by being normies.
Xanax is REALLY fucking good btw.

>>35931078
What else would you do? It's not like LSD or something.
>>
File: 6cccdd9b3a1.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
6cccdd9b3a1.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
>>35933305
benzos arra reallly good
>>
>tfw doctor won't give me xanax anymore
>>
>>35931048
Just be careful in the long run, before you know it you'll end up getting 5mg pressed bars from darknet because your script doesn't cover your needs.
>>
>>35933775
More like after a week long binge he'll start waking up with cramps.
>>
>>35931919
fuck this life. the normies deserve what will happen to them. i'd rather permanently fry my brain for a few months of happiness than help them
>>
File: hmm.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>35933775
>paying for bars instead of RCs with 5x the potency you can buy for 1g/$50 off the clearnet
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-23-05h51m28s872.png (577KB, 1280x546px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-23-05h51m28s872.png
577KB, 1280x546px
>>35934558
I need to know how this works, enlighten me senpai
>>
i took 5 2mgs a few hours ago. fighting sleep took 4 2ms about 14 years bofore that. i think im addicted
>>
>>35934581
Google Clonazolam / Etizolam / Nifoxipam, recognize the dangers associated with extremely potent benzos, acquire some bitcoins, and have them delivered to your laboratory.
>>
>>35931919
>crusade
That's a funny way to spell revolution, "brobot"
>>
>>35931048
What xanax is like: https://youtu.be/CD6PPfKPKDo
>>
>>35931430
Yeah, I had minor partial seizures and depersonalization/derealization after only two and a half weeks of moderate lorazepam use. It was short lived because of the short period of use, but it was nasty enough to scare me away from regular benzo use. Morphine withdrawal was more acutely unpleasant, but if I had a real habit with the lorazepam I can easily see it being far worse.
>>
>>35934633
And make sure you dose volumetrically, don't try to measure it, don't fucking think about eyeballing.
>>
Had those once. Made me really relaxed when in effect, but an emotional basketcase once they wore off for a day after.
>>
>no cute friends to do drugs with
>>
>>35931543

This. I've taken benzos (as prescribed) off and on for anxiety. Addiction and physical dependency can occur within just a few weeks of use, even at low doses. And it takes fucking weeks for withdrawal to end. You could take benzos for only three weeks and end up going through 2 months of withdrawal. Then you could spend the next few weeks believing the withdrawals are over, only to have them resurface out of nowhere and drag you through several more weeks of hell.
>>
>>35934633
>>35935894

This, fucking up can skyrocket your tolerance super quick too, start as low as possible.

And stay away from Flubromazolam, or you will be gone for days.
>>
>>35936150
>You could take benzos for only three weeks and end up going through 2 months of withdrawal.
Lol, this is bullshit. Takes way longer to have 2 months withdrawals. After 3 weeks you'd get like 1-2 weeks withdrawal and thats if you really up your dosage like crazy.
>>
File: 1488713574335.jpg (47KB, 512x687px) Image search: [Google]
1488713574335.jpg
47KB, 512x687px
Anybody know how often it is safe to take xanax recreationally without getting any dependance/toerance issues?
I currently take about 1.5-2mg's three nights a week with days inbetween. Is this sustainable?
>>
>>35936589
Probably not. It stays in your system for a while anyway. I hear people say at least a week between doses.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.