[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should we fix the gender imbalance? The fact of the matter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4471.png (155KB, 910x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4471.png
155KB, 910x632px
How should we fix the gender imbalance? The fact of the matter is that young men outnumber young women in nearly all parts of the world. While there are more women on earth as a whole, that's only because generally females outlive males by up to a decade.

Between 105 and 107 boys are born for every 100 girls. In centuries past, war and famine and disease helped to even this imbalance. Of courde this is no longer the case. Additionally, studies have found women who become pregnant at a later age are more likely to give birth to boys. Let's not forget China's one-child policy either.
>>
>>35930961
>How should we fix the gender imbalance?
We already did by voting in the man who will go down as the president who destroyed America.

The population of fighting men will be decimated before he gets out of office.
>>
File: IMG_2498.png (599KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2498.png
599KB, 640x480px
So you guys really don't care about there not being enough women?

If I called the shots I'd enforce the following:

>Punish the families of female suicide victims in order to discourage women from killing themselves
>Encourage male homosexuality, discourage lesbianism
>Encourage male abortions, discourage or even outlaw female ones
>Put billions into researching which factors determine an embryo's sex
>>
>Additionally, studies have found women who become pregnant at a later age are more likely to give birth to boys.
Are you retarded the sex of the infant is determined by the father's sperm
>>
>>35931324
I'll try to find a link to one of them.
>>
>>35931324
Not him, but there could be numerous factors, such as which sperm cells the womb rejects. It could may well n that older women metabolize X sperm before it fertilizes the egg.
>>
Men commit suicide more and are more likely to become gay/traps/shut ins/school shooters/go travelling

nature sorts itself out after a while
>>
>>35931428
>>35931324
The younger a man is, the more likely he is to impregnate a woman with a male offspring, it tips towards daughters as a man becomes 35+
>>
>>35931437
Not at a high enough rate to even out the 1.07:1.00 ratio. There are something like 200,000 more men than women under 30 in America alone. Immigration also plays a role, as most are male.
>>
>>35931471
like 25% of men under 30 are virgins, they don't even interact with women
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.