[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously girls will fetishize dogs and horses, but there's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: reeee.png (341KB, 1080x1637px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.png
341KB, 1080x1637px
Seriously girls will fetishize dogs and horses, but there's not a SINGLE girl on this planet with a fetish for deflowering adult male virgins?

What the fuck is up with that?
>>
You're a man.
You're meant to be strong.
Women don't like weak men. It's gross. It's pathetic. It's a disgrace to your gender.
>>
File: 1427291694711.png (162KB, 477x491px) Image search: [Google]
1427291694711.png
162KB, 477x491px
>>35930870
>you're a woman
>you're meant to not speak and live life as a slave
>men don't like uppity women. it's gross. it's a disgrace to your gender
>>
>>35930870
fuck off roastie
originaluistein
>>
>>35930859
Archive link?
>>35930870
Cucked by your own biology I see.
>>
>>35930859
That's bullshit. I've met atleast 2 females who were openly into virgins. It's usually kinda tomboyish older women.
>>
File: real human bean.gif (967KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
real human bean.gif
967KB, 245x250px
Wouldn't even have told her I'm a virgin unless I knew she was one desu.
Worst case scenario the sex is shit and she'll just think you're a bad fuck.
>>
>>35930892
Do you not agree with that? Just because modern feminism has destroyed one gender role doesn't make it an unappealing ideal.

>>35930906
>Being this insecure

>>35930912
I gave up on finding women a long time ago.
>>
File: pepe gun in mouth.jpg (14KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun in mouth.jpg
14KB, 267x181px
>you will never get femdom'd by an older, far more experienced, dominant woman

Life is suffering.
>>
>telling a women your a virgin

Fucking why? I mean I've told girls I was less experienced than I was because low expectations are the key to good impressions. I won't be using this method anymore since I'm an adult and that would be pathetic
>>
>>35930859
Wrong, they are women that are into that shit but its a very niche fetish, and there are many many niche fetishes out there.
Anyway, assuming you can talk to women which i find highly unlikely, just dont tell them youre a virgin, say youre not particularly experienced and leave it at that.
>>
>>35930950
Why aren't they here banging the Mecca of male virgins then?

Oh that's right, they don't actually want to fuck virgins, they're probably just attention whores like literally every fucking tomboy ever.
>>
>>35931172
Or they dont know about this website you goddamn imbecile, and even if they did, maybe theyd prefer someone that has some redeeming qualities which i cannot say for most of this board.
>>
>about to have sex with girl for first time
>I tell her I haven't had sex with anyone before
>"Really? Are you sure?"
>Complete sex
>She's very satisfied
>"are you sure you haven't had sex before?

The trick, my friends, is in the foreplay. Do not go straight into jamming it in. Make out with her and "pet the cat." She'll beg you to stick it in after that
>>
>>35930859
Guy's timing was the worst.
I'm not saying she's not a bitch tho.
>>
File: mmm.png (340KB, 456x350px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.png
340KB, 456x350px
I do, actually.

originally, of course
>>
>>35930859
Who cares? Just lie and say you're not a virgin. That guy was an idiot.
>>
>>35930859
>Not lying
Why are some guys so dumb?
>>
>>35931246
>pet the cat

are you sure you're not a virgin?
>>
>>35930859
gay guys love to pop a virgin op :^)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.