[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else think about doing something really bad sometimes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1490674841921.jpg (41KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1490674841921.jpg
41KB, 500x373px
does anyone else think about doing something really bad sometimes?

i feel like my family likes me too much. even though they shouldn't. i don't want them to believe in me anymore.
i don't want them to love me anymore. i don't feel like i deserve it, and it's just going to be harder on them in the end.

i don't know what else to do. if i stay alive at the rate i'm going now, they'll have to watch as i deteriorate further and further until i become the complete failure of a person that they've always feared i would become.
if i kill myself, they'll be devastated and suffer for the rest of their life whenever they think about me. all because they "love" me. because they "care" about me.

why? i don't deserve to be loved, or cared about, yet they do anyway. because they have to?
do they not see how i'm destined to become a failure? how i'll never become who they want me to be, who they think i can be if i just try? why do they keep trying to fix me?

i want them to hate me. i wish they regretted my existence. i want to make them hate me somehow.
i don't know what i'd do. maybe something simple, like just slowly acting more and more like a jerk. like an unlikeable scumbag.
maybe i should do something more drastic, like rape my fucking sister or something. drag her out to the woods and shoot her. stab someone? i don't know.
maybe i should tell them about all my degenerate fantasies. about how i'm a pedophile. how i like watching people get murdered and imagine myself in their position. maybe they'll just think i'm an edgy faggot (which i am) and brush it off.
maybe.

does anyone else think about this? or do people already hate you? i wish i could have what you have.
am i a bad person for thinking about this? i am, aren't i?

what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>35930017
can i get a tl;dr sempai?
>>
stop overthinking it faggot, just kill yourself. you won't be able to feel guilt over their suffering because you'll be dead
>>
you likely grew up in a shame based household, it happens. I still want to die, but I'm trudging through. somehow I have excommunicated both my parents, yet have others who care for me. I want to be left alone, far away from all.
>>
>>35930017
Why not politely ask your sister if she'd be willing to have sex with you instead of raping her?
>>
>>35930080
you're a lazy motherfucker. i can relate with that.
basically i just fantasize about doing something that would make people hate me so i don't have to feel bad about committing suicide.

>>35930112
that's how i reason it to myself sometimes too. but seeing how my mother felt after accidentally telling her about some of my suicidal thoughts, i'm not sure i could bear doing that to someone. even if i'm dead. maybe doing something to make them hate me is equally as bad, but it seems better in my mind.

>>35930154
i want them to hate me for it as much as possible. if i just had sex with her they probably wouldn't despise me as much.
>>
>>35930017
Theyre family thats what thei Do
Too Hugh right now to give proper response

Just try to See things from Differenz perspectives
>>
>>35930216
Alright, whatever you say. Just make sure to cum inside her a few times so you get her pregnant.
>>
File: 1478565465136.jpg (110KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
1478565465136.jpg
110KB, 906x813px
break the barrier, be my natural selection
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.