[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't even make a single friend that doesn't stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1487845447676.png (127KB, 534x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487845447676.png
127KB, 534x640px
I can't even make a single friend that doesn't stop talking to me after a few months. I just want to fucking kill myself, I'm so lonely.
>>
>>35929805
are you only making them online?
>>
>>35929805
What are your interests and are you a virgin?
>>
>>35929837
In person too, I've been invited to hand out, but eventually, they all stop talking to me. I'm so desperate for social interaction.
>>
>>35929868
Videogames and programming, yes I'm a virgin.
>>
>>35929893
seems like those are topics that never end, are you looking for the friends in the right places?
>>
>>35929929
Anywhere I meet people they all end up disliking me anyways. I don't know how else to make friends.
>>
>>35929950
Well this is going to be like this for the rest of your life. I am not in to video-games or programming so we would not have anything to talk anyhow.

And it seems you are a failed normie so you are fucked
>>
>>35930027
Yeah, thinking it's just better off to kill myself. There's no point of this shit anymore, it's just constant misery.
>>
>>35929805
Do it faggot
oreganooo. How is this not original??
>>
File: 1486700395725.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486700395725.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
>>35930058
yeah i am 29 years in and it's not getting better, at least i feel like i am close to snapping.
If you are young you should keep on trying, especially if you are at school still.

Good luck anon
>>
>>35929805
>listen to LOUD music as a substitude for human speech
>watch youtube videos, animes, books, movies, tv series
>take drugs
The only solutions. It never gets better.
>>
>>35929805
Just accept the fact that you're going to be lonely for the rest of your life OP. You're going to live a long, lonely, pain filled existence until the day you die.
>>
>>35929805
Just do it so somebody else worthwhile can take your spot
>>
>>35929805
I know your pain. Even when it seems like they like me, it never works out. I don't know if this applies to you, but in my case I become too attached to anyone who gives me attention. In my head I make big plans for inviting them to many events etc, hanging out whenever possible, but then they decline everything I propose and I feel like an idiot.

I guess this guy >>35930184 is right, and that's what many of us have to accept.
>>
>>35929805
add me and let's be friends
>>
>>35930269
Yeah, i do the same, it's easy to fantasize in your head, but it's a bitch when reality hits. We were meant to be alone it seems.
>>
>>35930288
How can I add you?
>>
Maybe we could talk online in some form, look I know I ain't much but you may as well try me. Say what you wanna talk over and I'll make an account
>>
I wish I had no friends. I don't really feel anything for people and am autistic as fuck but my autopilot is strong enough to keep them friends with me. I just want to fucking sleep 24/7 but have to act like a normie occasionally. I just lie here all day thinking of death but when a friend comes round I have to put on a happy persona, its awful.
>>
>>35930590
I think I would prefer kik
>>
File: 1489623633704.png (416KB, 960x986px) Image search: [Google]
1489623633704.png
416KB, 960x986px
d-did OP do a flip?
>>
>>35930616
What's your username? I can't speak loads tonight but we can start to talk a bit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.