[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My younger brother is basically a chad, he goes to the gym, obsesses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1444437639421.jpg (54KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
1444437639421.jpg
54KB, 366x401px
My younger brother is basically a chad, he goes to the gym, obsesses over his looks (everyone that he knows calls him 'very attractive/handsome), he spends ages working out what to wear that day and what accessories to wear with it. He gets a new 8-10/10 girl every week.

I was messing around on his laptop because he asked me to fix it, curiosity got the better of me and I loaded up his Skype and started reading all the conversations, basically just him flirting with girls, then I got to the pictures, nothing overly sexual just basic stuff until I found a picture of him showing off his cock...

>It is the same size erect as my flaccid penis
>>
>>35929727
Dicklets always do try and over compensate, and just because he is around bunch of women, doesn't mean he is getting laid. You are still the alpha brother anon, don't ever forget that.
>>
>>35929727
>being glad your brother has a small dick
You don't deserve to post the picture of the most alpha guy in existence as reaction. People who don't care for family are lowest kind of scum.
>>
File: 1436872179219.png (103KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1436872179219.png
103KB, 640x427px
>>35929727

Nice.

Now go shag the girls he brings home with it.

Cuck that little fucking bitch.
>>
File: 1453082341483.jpg (46KB, 456x488px) Image search: [Google]
1453082341483.jpg
46KB, 456x488px
>>35929727
>older brother is normie Chad
>everybody thinks he's the older one
>dad likes him better
>still picture him as adorable little brother
I still remember the time he said he'd be playing big league baseball and that he wouldn't give me any money for not lending him my games.
>>
File: 1454372566973.gif (166KB, 449x540px) Image search: [Google]
1454372566973.gif
166KB, 449x540px
>>35929835
>older brother
Meant younger. Fug.
Even I believe it now!
>>
>>35929727
>>35929793
>>35929834
>hehehe I might be a massive failure at life but at least my dick is bigger
>how will my brother ever understand how subordinate he really is to me
>even tho he's fucking a girl in the other room right now, shes probably laughing at his tiny dick hahaha
>feels great to be me
>>
>>35929727

Hey OP, I see your little brothers found your thread.
>>35929889
>>
>younger brother is a massive fucking chad
>works out daily
>obsesses over diet and physique
>is loyal to one girl who is an extreme blonde hair qt that is half the size of him
>used to bully the shit out of me everyday
>now he comes to me for drugs
>probably has a huge dick

Life just aint fair
>>
>>35929835
>not lending your brother games

My brother did this to me, you and him both deserve a special place in hell
>>
>>35929826
Where is he from? Please tell me.
>>
>>35929727
Kek
Op you are such a fucking failure in life for thinking you're better than your little bro cause you were born with a bigger dick. The truth of the matter is that being a chad is only dependent on willpower and tenacity, something a retarded autist like you would know nothing about. Keep being a salty bitch that can't change anything in life op.
>>
>>35930061
found the dicklet

origami
>>
>>35930061
>only dependent on willpower and tenacity

Tell that to the 5'4" 3/10 Indian.
>>
>>35930090
above average
stay salty, autist
>>
>All these mad dicklets
This is why OP is smug, You can hit the gym, you can focus on fashion and you can gain confidence to talk to girls but you can't change dick size.
>>
lol bro i got a decent d but i could never get an 8/10 girl to even acknowledge me, so who is really winning
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.