[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's another I stood up until 4 in the morning playing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 67VdHl7.png (588KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
67VdHl7.png
588KB, 1000x714px
>It's another I stood up until 4 in the morning playing dark souls episode
>>
Just finished a Smough playthrough in Dark Souls 3. Most fun I've had desu. Keep thinking about a spear-greatshield build but it might be boring and shit. What do you think?
>>
>tfw more than 1700 hours were spent like that

>>35929759
It's most likely to be boring. You'll just keep your shield up and poke. If you like it then it can be fun, but if you don't it'll be boring.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489780062062.jpg (40KB, 960x755px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489780062062.jpg
40KB, 960x755px
Dark souls is destroying my life
>>
>>35929759
Do Ornstein next. Duh
>>
Your feet must be sore as fuck
>>
>>35929816
This is actually a good and obvious idea. The only problem with it is that Archdragon Peak is very far through the game. At the earliest I'd need to murder Oceiros then head down Irithyll way. I suppose I could use some other spear until then but as I said, they're very shit this time. What do you reckon, a lightning Lothric's, no shield?
>>
>>35929507
The past participle of stay isn't stood
You mean you stayed up until 4
>>
>>35929862
Ask someone to drop you the items.
>>
>>35929862
Yes, but you have to use it one handed.
>>
>>35929947
Surely like all spears it would be not just a bit shit but very shit
>>
>>35929964
You can with your empty hand bro
>>
>>35930005
*parry
>>
>>35930005
If you meant to say parry, you'd be wrong. Barehanded L2 is weapon art now. You'd have to put a caestus on to parry
>>
File: gwyndolin2.jpg (1MB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
gwyndolin2.jpg
1MB, 1125x1500px
alright, I don't want to derail this thread into more trap-posting since most threads on /r9k/ are but I have to ask.
what is it about the dark souls series that attracts so many gays? Every thread, and especially every time it's mentioned on /r9k/ there's always the "tfw no dark souls playing trap bf" and "I want to suck gwyndolins cute cock!"
someone please enlighten me
>>
>>35930116
Are you telling me that picture doesn't arouse you? Are you gay or something?
>>
>>35930116
No one said that until you
>Not trying to derail the thread
Riight
>>
File: gwyndolin.jpg (363KB, 1195x896px) Image search: [Google]
gwyndolin.jpg
363KB, 1195x896px
>>35930155
shit, you caught me, I want to talk about Gwyndolins butt
>>
File: 20170331155924_1.jpg (404KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170331155924_1.jpg
404KB, 1920x1080px
>>35929759
Nice, me too. Dat 60 vit.
Was pretty fun, his hammer makes most bosses trivial desu.
>>
>>35930116
Couldn't tell you I'm trans and I like dark souls
>>
REEEEEEEEEEE I GAVE THE WRONG ANSWER TO THE FUCKING CAT AND NOW I CAN'T JOIN THE COVENANT

KILL ME, I CANT EVEN DO GAMES RIGHT
>>
>>35929507

Genuine question.

Is DS3 worth it on PC?

I've got and enjoyed the first two, but a bit strapped for cash and want TW:WH 2 when it comes out, and since DS3 is expensive with the DLC, I'm not sure if I should wait for a sale or not.
>>
What is the best build to make in DS1? All this time I tried to beat it without guides but I will admit I need some advice
>>
>>35930392
Giant dad build is the best if you're a pussy. Otherwise many builds work out as long as you focus on one thing and don't spread your stats too evenly
>>
>>35930373
Wait for the sale, I got it for around $30 at Christmas. Just waiting for the dlcs to go on sale now, they look interesting but not worth the full season pass price.
>>
>>35930332
The waiting and just getting in one massive wallop now and then, and not having the luxury of a shield was a really nice change of pace. I'm currently farron hunting doing an Artorias build
>>
>>35930472
also to note I have a shitter skylake dual core and gtx1050 and it runs great on med/high
>>
>>35930392
High endurance and medium vitality, plus whatever combat stat you want to use. The easiest way to do the first playthrough is probably as a pyromancer and by focusing on endurance, attunement, vitality and upgrading your pyromancy flame. Then you can either use a weapon that doesn't scale with stats, like a lightning or fire weapon, or put points into dexterity or strength, or both, to use a weapon that does. Dexterity particularly pairs well with pyromancy because it makes you cast spells faster starting at 30 and capping out at 40.

My personal favorite build is a high endurance quality build with medium armor and a longsword or claymore. Then in the later game when all of my other stats are high enough I start putting all my points into faith so I can use miracles.
>>
>>35930568

> gtx 1050 and it only runs well on med

I think I'll pass.

They seem to make optimisation worse and worse.
>>
>>35930735
Ds3 has much larger and detailed environments. Being a console port it's probably bottlenecked by my cpu not gpu though.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.