[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23 >still haven't developed any sort of supernatural

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1476478579031.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
1476478579031.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>23
>still haven't developed any sort of supernatural abilities

WHY THE FUCK AM I EVEN HERE WHEN WILL THINGS CHANGE
>>
File: tmp_10857-images(2)1106945662.jpg (12KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10857-images(2)1106945662.jpg
12KB, 243x207px
>>35929316
I hear this gives you superpowers
>>
File: Jackie_estacado_darkness_armor.jpg (150KB, 674x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie_estacado_darkness_armor.jpg
150KB, 674x1024px
>>35929316
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DARKNESS
>>
You can always LARP

I know qts that do, one believes she has some sort of control over causality, the other a time traveler, another a hardcore witch
>>
File: 81c.jpg (31KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
81c.jpg
31KB, 600x336px
all i want is za warudo
>>
I have this
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Luck

Too bad it's passive, I have no control over it, it just happens. My mom can see the future while dreaming too.
>>
>>35929452
any stories of it? not your mom i mean you
>>
File: 1481839925347.png (138KB, 307x311px) Image search: [Google]
1481839925347.png
138KB, 307x311px
>>35929452
I have a friend with this. It manifests mainly in the video games he plays and among our friends group if he got a rare drop in a game like runescape or CSGO no one was suprised. It actually got kinda freaky after a while.

The only power I have is that when I get to my lowest and darkest points I'm given information from the universe. I also have pretty amazing dreams but the downside is I always forget them after a few moments of being awake.
>>
>>35929573
>The only power I have is that when I get to my lowest and darkest points I'm given information from the universe. I also have pretty amazing dreams but the downside is I always forget them after a few moments of being awake.

that sounds really dumb

my power is to being more narcissistic than anyone in the world
>>
My greatest superpower is delusions of having superpowers. I can also do anything at any time because I have other superpowers too.
>>
>>35929491
People appearing literally minutes after I realize I need them, professors getting sick when I don't study for an exam, places closing when I forgot I had an appointment for that day, among other things.

Like last year I had an audience to solve a divorce case and I had completely forgotten, turns out the other part didn't go either and the judge has to postpone the audience.

In videogames for example I joined a Ragnarok server and got a boss drop that had 0.01 rate, on my first try. I was literally like 1 of 3 players that had the item in the entire server.
>>
>>35929316
Have you been masturbating? If so you're ejecting loads of mana which is why you can't feel any magic.
>>
>>35929706
that sounds bretty gud
>>
>>35929316
You're going to have to train
Wizardry isn't something you can instantly get, it requires years of women-free existence, daily meditation and incredible concentration to even be able to utilize basic telepathy or summoning spells.
Focus now, disregard all females and maybe by 30 you can conjure a skellington or two
>>
My greatest superpower is getting royally fucked in all aspects of life, and just before I kill myself, somehow everything is resolved. It's getting quite tedious.
>>
>>35929573
>I also have pretty amazing dreams
Don't think that's a power, but I have this too. I kill vampires, demons and all kinds of shit, I am pretty overpowered.

I have met few beings that I'm unable to harm to beat though, one of them was a mist that appeared in the corner of my room. It felt so real I only realized I was dreaming after it killed me, it had a similar power to that Death Thirteen from JoJo.

>>35929742
I had the latent potential shit too, when I was young I was hand picked by teachers for many activities like swimming, soccer, singing, oratory, and some other things. Never exploited any though, I got bored of those activities pretty quick. I hated and still hate anything that requires discipline.
>>
>>35929706
I had a school mate like that. Lucky bastard
>>
>>35929380
No, those just give me boners.
>>
>>35929316
>>35929316
Quantum immortality here
>>
File: tumblr_nows1u6EPS1shh9zuo1_400.gif (77KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nows1u6EPS1shh9zuo1_400.gif
77KB, 320x320px
>>35929426
this desu familiano
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.