[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your ideal date? I wish i had a gf cool enough to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: d15668f8f673b2be34f0dd78ae55ca88.jpg (153KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
d15668f8f673b2be34f0dd78ae55ca88.jpg
153KB, 683x1024px
What's your ideal date?

I wish i had a gf cool enough to want to do a little outdoorsing with me this summer. I'd take her to this beautiful creek i know of that's ever so quiet and peaceful, where i'd take her for a ride in my canoe. There's this peninsula in the middle with a picnic table we could take a break and relax at and maybe have lunch, or we could wait to eat later at this cool little biker bar that's on the way home. It's a pretty charming place with nice people, it's not too dingey or roughneck. Then we'd get home and wash the muck off my boat, i'd spray her with the hose and get her giggling in a wet t-shirt. Then maybe we'd fuck, shower off, and spend the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies.

I wish i could find a qt girly girl who's just a little bit tomboyish and up for an adventure that's actually something other than bar-hopping in a new area.
>>
Playing 3DS/Wii U games and going out for dinner. I don't want a lot.
>>
Taking her for a ride on your canoe instead of having her take a ride on your cock. You're a fag.
>>
>>35929245

We'd fuck later on after a good day you normie bitch.
>>
>>35929288
have fun eating sweat. nobody wants to lick your stinky sweaty balls
>>
>>35929347
They would get cut up by rocks and eaten by bugs!
>>
>>35929347

You'd be surprised. I've had women approach me for my number on 3 or 4 days without a shower. My body juices must contain lots of pheromones or something.
>>
File: LBsad.jpg (44KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
LBsad.jpg
44KB, 1024x576px
Id say the ideal date for me would be to go for a walk in late afternoon during winter and while it's mildly snowing, just so we can find a perfect spot to sit and gaze at snow.

But i had a blast with my ex gf just going to the convenience store,grabbing Energy drink, raiding in mmos and having sex in between.
>I miss having a qt3.14 gf to have fun with.
>>
>>35929451
Why the hell were you going without showering for 3-4 days in the first place you disgusting fuck?
>>
>>35929562

That sounds fun too. My outdoor date would probably be a disaster in reality, as the canoe is pretty heavy and she'd probably hate paddling. But i'd just like to do something a bit different and have a qt be all for it.
>>
>>35929595
I do this literally all the time.
You only get smelly if you go outside and do shit. A guy who sits literally 16 hours a day doesn't need to shower every morning.
>>
>>35929183
>leave her to fuck chad, then play vidya and fap
>>
>>35929595

I don't know, depression? That's pretty clean for an r9k user. But i felt like a champ, all the dudes i went out with that night primped and preened and took like 2 hours getting ready. I didn't even want to go but said fuck it, and i, the dirty fuck was the only one to get any female attention. They were buying drinks for roasties who dipped after their free drinks while i was on the other side of the bar talking to the qt who wanted to get to know me.
>>
Ideal date:
We go to the gym, get nice and sweaty, then go home and make dinner. I do most of the work and she "helps" me (I give her menial shit and she stays out of the way). Once dinner is ready, she tells me she has a surprise for me. She sits on my face and makes me eat her ass, while she enjoys the dinner we made.
>>
>>35929183

Being with someone who actually cares about me for more than 5 minutes
>>
Fembots what is your ideal date?
>>
>>35929183
>that pic
Fucking roastie, she walked maybe twenty feet from her car to take that photo, before getting back in to drive home and spend three hours touching it up on Photoshop. Those retarded 'pants' are why capitalism cannot be allowed free reign.

>ideal
Definitely /out/, any girl who loves being outside all day (actually outside, not taking-selfies-in-the-backyard outside) is a keeper. Ideally she'd ride dirtbikes, I can't think of many things sexier on a first date than riding a trail with a qt and stripping off her riding gear in a remote forest area or mountaintop or abandoned mine. Later that evening, we could grab a couple pints at a bar or have drinks in my hot tub.

Hiking, boating, or even golfing is also acceptable. Playing with a dog is also fun, many women like it as well because having their dog around makes them feel safer if they don't know you very well. Normos going to an expensive restaurant or concert are normos.
>>
File: iwanttokillmyself.jpg (114KB, 677x965px) Image search: [Google]
iwanttokillmyself.jpg
114KB, 677x965px
>>35929183
At least a 7/10 Asian girl who is traditional, faithful and loves me just as much as I love her. Is this too much to ask?
>>
File: IMG_20170331_152904.jpg (435KB, 1432x1431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170331_152904.jpg
435KB, 1432x1431px
>>35930692

That all sounds awesome. I don't have a dirtbike though, i'm too poor.

Pic related is me. Would it attract an /out/ girl if i included it on an online dating profile? Not as my first pic obviously.
>>
>>35930779

That's not a date senpai. What would you do with that 7/10 asian?
>>
>>35929183
Its not so much about the date as it is about the woman. If the chicks fun for me and im fun for her a date where we just eat something at a bakery and walk around town can be way better than god knows what if the person with me is not as good feel me.
>>
File: 1481252679159.jpg (114KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481252679159.jpg
114KB, 1080x720px
>>35930820
You've come to the right place with that question, my fellow well-socialized and respected community man.
>>
File: 꽃보다남자.jpg (30KB, 485x327px) Image search: [Google]
꽃보다남자.jpg
30KB, 485x327px
i have talked about this on r9k before but honestly, korean dates are the best.. i lived over there for a few years and they were all super similar...

you would agree to meet somewhere down near downtown at like 5 or 6, then the two of you would walk around town and just enjoy the evening together taking in sights and smells and people while chatting about whatever. Eventually, the guy had to decide where you were going to eat your formal dinner, which was always this fucking delicious korean bbq with a fuckload of beer and soju. so, after you were full and drunk as hell, the two of you walk back out into the icy air of korea and walk around town some more, sobering up and talking.

then, the chick decides on a chic coffee/tea shop for desert/tea/coffee, and you guys sober up even more while just enjoying some delicious tea in the corner of some deserted back alley shop, with only you and the 70 year old owner there.

then, you go back out into the chilly air (because now it's like 10pm) and you either decide to go to a bar/club, or you just go to a convenience store and buy MORE cheap beer/soju and get even more fucked up just walking the streets. then you end up back in your apartment banging to piano music while drinking more soju.

it blows american dates out of the water imo, but i always love a girl that actually has a fucking personality(compared to most american girls that don't have personalities beyond enjoying grey's anatomy)
>>
The reason you dont have a gf is exactly because you spend your time imagining shit like this

Sorry, OP. Romantics simply don't fit in modern society.
>>
>>35931657
i think i would rather kill myself than "netflix and chill" a girl like a normie... i can "netflix and fap" all on my own, i want to go out
>>
>>35929183
I know that feel, so hard to find an /out/ girl. The few I've known want to go in an RV and make out with chads around a bonfire
>>
>>35931692
I dont mean that that sort of date is bad. I mean that modern girls don't want someone who spends his days imagining shit like this.

Do you think Chad also spends hours imagining what he'd do with a qt gf? No, he just does them. And if he doesn't have a gf, he certainly still doesn't spend hours like this.
>>
>>35931657

It's just an idea that could be a fun outing if i ever found a girl who liked doing that kinda shit instead of just binge watching tv and getting drunk. Maybe i'll never find her but if i ever do, we're going to have fun in and out of the house.
>>
>>35929451

>your sister does not count u cuck
>>
>>35930916
I'd probably have a walk around the city with her, probably do a little sightseeing. I'd take her to central park where we could go canoeing. Later we'd eat at a fancy Italian restaurant probably have a few drinks while we're and then I'd take her back to my home where she could spend the night.
>>
>>35931786
i think a thoughtful date is a way better experience than a chad can offer. the problem is that most people just come off as autists, you need to have the body/fashion/demeanor to pull it off
>>
>>35931786

I don't usually fantasize about this shit. I was just thinking how the weather's warming up and it's almost time to take my boat out again. Then i thought it'd be pretty cool if sometime i'd share my outdoor experiences with a girl. Nothing hopelessly romantic about that.
>>
File: 1490746641363.jpg (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
1490746641363.jpg
6KB, 168x168px
>>35929183
ideal d8 for me would be to go to coffe and then there is this 1 place that was build that has a perspective on my whole city so would probably go there, make out a bit maybe eaven "more" and if good enough back to my place for some "more" c:

>tfw no girls like that
>>
>>35929724
10/10 faggot

originalione
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.