[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl is my friends sister >meet her and hang out with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 284x178px
>girl is my friends sister
>meet her and hang out with her once a year ago
>she said "you're cute and handsome" and we hugged and talked about life
>her brother recently told me that she likes me a lot
>she comes into his apartment sometimes but only for a few minutes
>she acts like she's really busy and always puts her brother down
>she sometimes says "hi" to me but thats about it cause she has to leave to do something
>she avoids talking to me but she'll do things like bend over to pick things up and have her ass pointed at me

This is really weird. I don't know what to do. She likes me but she acts like she doesn't and plays hard to get and isn't around long enough for me to even flirt with her.

I also don't know how to flirt with someone that's there only a few minutes without looking desperate. But she's really pretty. Can I have any advice?
>>
>>35929053
Yeah, man the fuck up and either ask her out or ask her to fuck, it only takes 5 seconds and I'm sure she's there for more than 5 seconds.
>>
>>35929053
>She likes me but she acts like she doesn't
She's a woman, what do you expect?
Grab her butt, compliment her figure, ask her if she wants to hang out sometime, do something that shows you're interested in her
>>
>>35929053
How she feels about you is irrelevant. If you really like this girl and want to ask her out, do it. Hanging around and overthinking everything is not going to help at all.

You can do all the observing and thinking you want but you'll never be certain until you ask her.
>>
>>35929053
I bet she would bite your dick off and laugh.
>>
>>35929072
>>35929108
>>35929113
Ok thanks guys. I'll do all the things you said to do next time I see her. Wish me luck...
>>
>>35929184
So are you a newfag, or just stupid? There's 2 posters in this thread, so that means everything other than my 2 posts including this one has been you samefagging
>>
>>35929230
>tfw you're so bored you have nothing else to do other than samefag threads
My life is a fucking lie
>>
>>35929276
Do some situps and pushups, eat healthy, go outside once in a while
>>
>>35929329
I'll make an effort to this later.
No need to reply, just letting you no.
^
>Assuming he's still on this thread
>>
>>35929580
Why would anyone be in a thread you made? Nobody except for your family loves you. Go give them hugs and kisses and tell them you love them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.