[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello robot r9k 9000! What do you guys do in the evenings when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: nier-automata-2b-unknown-artist.jpg (63KB, 700x724px) Image search: [Google]
nier-automata-2b-unknown-artist.jpg
63KB, 700x724px
Hello robot r9k 9000!

What do you guys do in the evenings when you rest or don't want to do anything productive anymore?

I stopped playing vidya today and I need to fill the void that got left. I feel like I need to do something. Something that gives me excitement.
>>
I drink.
If you think of going down this path, I recommend going back to vidya. A drinking habit sucks.
>>
>>35929043
It's robot 9001 you fucking newfag

I would try either weed, alcohol, a book, movies, or just go to sleep or something
>>
>>35929043
I thought it was 9001

I would try either weed, alcohol, a book, movies, or just go to sleep or something
>>
>>35929043
I read. I pretty much plowed through the Ciaphas Cain stuff from wh40k in the span of about 3 months.

Not very exciting though. I suggest getting a hobby that interacts with people or something.
>>
>>35929043
I wish I was 2b
>>
>>35929115
>>35929156
you fell for the bait.

>weed, alcohol, a book, movies, or just go to sleep or something

but all of those activities force me to stay passive and calm. I am passive the whole fucking day.
I basically want the same thing that I get when playing vidya. But without vidya.
Having to use more of the primal aspects of life like reflexes, coordination and teamplay.

When I think about it that sounds a lot like sports. But I don't want to do sports because I have a terrible antipathy for fixed meetings that you have to attend.

So what else can I do?
>>
>>35929328
Do you have a good reason to stop /vidya/?
>>
>>35929328
Do cross fit maybe.
>>
>>35929328
Get into airsoft.
>>
>>35929355
Yes, they consume me and prevent me from doing the things that I really have to do.
And I am someone who can't control the amount of time I invest in vidya so I had to stop it entirely.
Now I am doing what I have to do but this new problem of not being able to relax/get excitement emerged. So here I am.
>>
start running each day or going to the gym if you want to do something active.

or try to learn new skills, programming, cooking w/e looks interesting to you.
>>
>>35929392
hmmm, not bad that idea.
But I always hated our modern weapons. They feel cheap as fuck. You don't need any skill to kill a man.
On the other hand I always wanted to tinker around with new weapons and armour. Maybe I will try to create my own weapons and go hunt manwhores or something. Just joking.
But trying them out on something would be neat.
>>
>>35929508
Yeah, this is already involved in my daily activities. This is what I call "productive stuff".
>>
>>35929513
Get into blacksmithing and/or HEMA, sounds more up your alley.
>>
>>35929542
then get a job? and do the productive stuff in the evening
>>
>>35929674
I thought about that and frankly I always wanted to get into blacksmithing. Also I watch stuff like skallagrim on YT (I hate that guy but his content is good) so HEMA is cool too I guess. But that stuff is so expensive D:

>>35929683
I could get a job but I don't want to get milked at 8,- per hour. My freelancing work is way more lucrative.
>>
>>35929842
End them rightly, op
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.