[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"wat up fags" Max said to Jacob and Jake as he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: group.jpg (191KB, 960x299px) Image search: [Google]
group.jpg
191KB, 960x299px
>"wat up fags" Max said to Jacob and Jake as he leaned out his car window, pushing the hair away from his eye
>Jacob and Jake were walking home from work and glad to see Max
>He was older, had a cool car and always had a plan
>"I'm going to Liz's, get in"
>They both knew that meant hanging out and smoking weed
>The boys walk into Liz's apartment to the familiar smell of weed, stale beer and cat piss.
>The rude smell was almost welcomed, it signal they enter an oasis from there regimented teen lifes
>"Liz! Liz! Hey Elizabeth, you home?"
>Liz came out looking distressed
>You want to smoke up? Max questioned
>Liz went into an unfamiliar rant about how the boys aways come here and hung out
>Liz enjoyed having the boys over, the real problem was she hadn't worked in over two months and was behind on rent
>Realizing she was projecting her problems on the boys she pulled back
>"I just need rent money and..."
>the boys pulled out some pocket cash, no more than 30 bucks between them
>thanks guys, but I have a plan
>You know that rich pick I used to work for on Cedar lane
>He's at work and I say we rob him, after all, he owes it to me
>the boys get in Liz's car and drive to Cedar lane
>they quickly run to a spare room attached to the house and take some small items
>they back to Liz's car and head back to her apartment
>the young men are excited and laughing at how crazy that was
>Liz is less impressed and demands this is not enough stuff to cover rent and they need to go back
>hestant at first, the teens pump themselves up, even dressing up in all black
>"I want the brass knuckles"
>"fuck that I'm using them you guys can take knives"
>after a few tokes of weed the group leaves for Cedar lane again
>"this time go in the fucking house" Liz explains, "Get some shit that I can sell"
>the three teens make it to a locked back door
>"what do we do?" Jake said looking at Max
>"fuck it" Max smashed the glass of the window and unlocked the kitchen door
>>
>>35928268
>all three looked around not sure where to start
>they were almost giddy as they made their way to the dining area of the house
>Jacob's mind never register the sounds of the gunshots, but could clearly see the bright light from the muzzle flashes
>he popped back into reality to the shouts of a man yelling to "get the fuck out of my house!"
>Jacob paralyzed with fear turned to Max, hoping he knew what to do
>Max was on the ground making a terrifying hissing sound, blood was everywhere.
>Maxwell had been shot in the neck, the bullet severed carotid arteries and punched a hole in his windpipe before exiting out just below his ear
>Max would be dead within the next few seconds
>Jacob next turned to Jake "we got to go!"
>Jake was sitting up against a coffee table staring straight ahead
>Jake was shot in the chest his lung had collapsed and was filling with blood
>Jacob thought Jake was in shock until he coughed up a thick dark red mouthful of blood
>it was only after falling to the ground that Jacob realize he too was shot
>he had been shot twice in the abdomen, one bullet hit his pancreas and other penetrated his liver
>initially he thought it wasn't that bad, just two small holes
>but it was bad, it was real fucking bad
>he reached around and felt two massive exit wounds in this back, he could touch his ribs and want he thought was organs
>he began to fade fast after that
>Max and Jake were already dead, the man that shot was gone
>he sat there unable to grasp that this was it, this is how I die?. What will my parents think?
>for a second he thought it was a dream and all he had to do was wake up, he tried and tried
>he held on long enough to hear the sounds of police sirens but it was over
>Jacob closed his eyes never to wake again
>>
A story about JUSTICE
>>
What happened to Liz?
>>
>>35928430
Was arrested for murder, because she drove
>>
>the fat bitch drove off and as soon as she heard gunshots and will probably get a minimum sentence

Good story, shit ending.
>>
>>35928480
She turned herself in

http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/elizabeth-liz-marie-rodriguez-kohler-broken-arrow-oklahoma-burglary-murder-getaway-driver-facebook-photos-pictures/
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.