[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ I'm 30, been NEET my whole adult life. I started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1020.jpg (14KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1020.jpg
14KB, 200x193px
Hey /r9k/

I'm 30, been NEET my whole adult life. I started college 2 years ago and Ive only barely got by and failed several classes already.

I'm on my final warning, and judging by how I'm going so far in this 3rd year units I'm going to fail. I simply don't have the intelligence to do it. I spent 100+ hours per week banging my head against the wall studying and I just don't get it.

How can I break this to my parents? I'll be going back to my home state and moving back in with them and going back to NEET life again. I'm full of anxiety because I'm unsure as to how they'll handle it. I think they believe that I've someone got out of it and managed to become a normie but truth is I'm still the same old useless NEET I was before they convinced me to try getting a college degree.
>>
>>35927844
Forklift, taxi, delivery, growing weed... Save for 2-3 years, frugal as fuck... Invest 30-60k as part owner of small fast food place/liquor store/mini mart? Start earning 15k a yr in profit while working, invest in index funds?
>>
why don't you just withdraw for the semester and work on your studying skills, get adderall and calm down?
>>
>>35927868
Nope. White. Parents/Siblings are all successful, I'm the odd one out.

Not sure why I haven't just died yet. My existence is literally pointless, and I don't mean that in an edgy kind of way. I literally have existed like a dog for the last 3 decades. Eat, sleep, shit, play around, repeat. I literally have no responsibilities to anybody or anything. Seriously the only attachments I have in life is the bond I have with my parents. That is it. There's nothing else for me. Never been able to succeed at anything. The whole "tfw no gf" lost all meaning to me years ago, that doesn't even enter my mind anymore. I came to the realization that there's no point worrying about not having a girlfriend or sex when nothing else in life is working.

I'm not joking around here, people have ended their lives being in far better situations that I've been in for my entire adult life. It's a surprise I've even been able to stick around and not be depressed 24/7.
>>
>>35927844
>>35928064
what's your major?
try something easier maybe?
I dropped out of college once because my grades were beyond shit and got back in a year later with something different
still didn't get all A's but managed to get my degree
>>
>>35928151
It's psychology. It doesn't get any easier than this, right?

I just can't pass any class that involves stuff like writing up research, reviewing other proposed research, looking at data, explaining methods, sampling frames, distinguishing between qualitative and quantitative method even though I know what it means, I'm always confused when it comes to really getting indepth about it and writing on it.

I'm just not smart enough.
>>
>>35928264
well I can't really judge how hard it is, but where I live it's pretty hard.. especially hard to get in too

"Dont judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree" just find something that suits you better
Anything else you're interested in? What held me back in chosing the right path from the beginning was my concern how people would perceive it (i was always told how smart I was so I couldnt just study THAT, it had to be something like medicine, law etc.)... fuck other people, just do what you like
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.