[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hear housemates talking about me >hug the wall >"yeah

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>hear housemates talking about me
>hug the wall
>"yeah I asked her but she says he's too ugly"
>"yeah that's the thing, I got the same reply from ...."

I guess thanks guys. Thanks for trying. I appreciate the concern.
>>
ah, to be only concerned with being considered unattractive

those were the good old days now that I look back upon it. it only gets worse, anon. it only gets worse
>>
>be me in 10th grade
>guy I sit next to passes notes to girl across from us
>glance over at what they were writing
>he was trying to set me up with her
>she says I am UGLY, and underlines the words
>hear him talking about it to some other dudes in another class
>him: "Yea I tried to hook him up with her but she said he was ug-"
>he noticies I was lookign over at them
>Him: "She just said she didn't like him"

You know it is bad when people try to hide shit to make you feel better. That is when I knew I was destined to be forever alone. 30 years old now and I am only not a virgin because I paid for it.
>>
>>35927653
>>35927709
Why do people want to play matchmaker anyways?
>>
>>35927803

These are the truly good people who do not really understand how life is for people who are more unfortunate than them. They are in a happy relationship and see that you are single and unhappy so they take it on themselves to help improve your life. Problem is, they think it will be easy for them to find a mate for you since it was easy for them.

It is kinda like giving a homeless man job applications from McDonalds when the homeless guy has a college education and is out on the streets because of a bunch of shit out of his control. Good gesture by someone who has absolutely zero understanding of the person they are trying to help.
>>
>>35927803

They want me to be "normal" because other than being single, I'm pretty normal and I have been a good friend to them. That's my guess.
>>
>>35927911

It's also that guys don't see how other men are unattractive. I have a housemate who is short. But dudes awesome. No man is going to think, "the guy is short, what an utter loser". We appreciate each other for our respective achievements and our treatment of each other. To me, he's an awesome friend who is funny and a borderline genius who can destroy me at chess all day long. To women, he's just a short creepy dude.
>>
The fact that threads like this dont get replies just shows how many normies visit this website
>>
is 7/10 considered ugly
>>
>>35928642
5/10 is average looking by definition, so no.
>>
>>35928577
Its the opposite. I've never heard people talking about me cause I've never been relevant enough in a person's life other than my parents to be a topic. How the hell am I supposed to relate to this normalfag crap.
>>
>>35927709
>I am only not a virgin because I paid for it.
Well, at least you got that outta your system Anon.
I may have to pay for it myself too. 25 years and counting and still virgin.
>>
What makes you guys so fucking ugly?
>>
>>35928686
Pretty much this. Sick of these garbage underage threads
>>
>>35928799

Fuck if I know, man. I look in the mirror and I think I have an all right face.
>>
>>35927653
At least ur normie friends care enough to make an effort.
Instead of just assuming by default you've got no chance at all at finding a mate in your life.
>>
>>35928799
asymmetric face
fucked chin
overbite which does not help fucked chin
ugly mangle maw teeth
bags under the eyes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.