[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for a window to have toxic mold in it? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3494.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3494.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
Is it possible for a window to have toxic mold in it? I'm in the country and poor as hell so I live in an old as fuck house and the windows in the 2 rooms I sleep in smell fucking disgusting like musty crap and the smell makes me think its poisonous

I don't see how mold could grow there like that though it's always like 0 degrees here too cold for mold to grow and the sun shines right on those windows and they get a lot of circulation
>>
>>35925918
maybe. Toxic if inhaled, anyway. Get some dehumidifiers and run them, and use bleach to clean the area. I've had mildew in my condo before, bleach cleaners and dehumidifiers help out a lot.
>>
>>35925948
What this bot said.
>>
>>35925948
Could you tell by smell? If I try all that and the smell is there does that mean it's not mold?
>>
File: Stachybotrys-Atra-Mold-on-Wall.jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Stachybotrys-Atra-Mold-on-Wall.jpg
64KB, 500x333px
>>35926025
chances are, the smell will go away and if you clean it semi-regularly, and the mold/mildew won't come back but yeah. If you smell a musty/mildew smell, it's still there. The toxic mold is black, so if it's black you'll want to clean that shit right away, and wear a mask while you do it to avoid inhaling it and fucking yourself. Also, if you find that you have black mold, check your air conditioner. It may have it too
>>
>>35926108
I don't see any mold anywhere though like not even specs of black shit or anything but it's really overpowering with the smell
>>
>>35926315
probably isn't mold if there's nothing, but still it's good to clean with bleach. Mildew sounds like it's the suspect, just follow the same thing.
>>
>>35926515
Ah I thought since I left my rooms cold as fuck they'd be dry enough to stop mold and mildew but I guess not. Going to spray that shit down thanks anon.
>>
>>35926594
maybe, but you never know. You're welcome man
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.