[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can any of you link me those reddit threads where the girl t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4829.jpg (208KB, 640x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4829.jpg
208KB, 640x794px
can any of you link me those reddit threads where the girl tries fucking a bigger dick and then can no longer go back to enjoying her boyfriend/husbands average dick? i need to show this guy so i can stop him from going through with this https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/62kgxa/threesome_girlfriend_wants_first_mfm_with_hung_guy/
>>
Why do some people want to hurt themselves?
>>
>>35925877
i don't know man, this guy is seriously out of his mind
>>
>>35925959
I suppose at the end of the day, he's already lost. I get the impression from reading his post that he clearly does not want to do it but the gf does.

In one of his responses to a warning he says "will most likely discuss it further so I am 100% comfortable." rather than admitting the possibility that he should not do it.

You won't save him OP, he'll either do it or won't do it and still has a gf that wants to do it. Your actions are meaningless for what's already over.
>>
>>35925826
Tell this faggot to buy her a big thick dildo instead of cucking himself.
>>
>>35926082
It's already in the thread, she makes excuses about wanting it to be real "blowing and fucking a real hung guy" and so on. He's insulted people trying to warn him so I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
should dump her for even suggesting the idea

cuck shit
>>
File: 1434733411510.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1434733411510.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
>mfw 8 inches and thick
you cuck faggots are disgusting
>>
>>35926099
this
he's already fucked, whether he does go through with this or not, she will eventually cheat on him for some guy with a big dick anyway.
it's over for him and he doesn't even realize it
>>
>>35927490
>>35927441
>>35926099
>>35926096
>>35926082
>>35926069
>>35925959
>>35925877
>Entertaining this Reddit retard
>>35925826
Fuck off
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.