[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meeting girl for the first time on a date >shes a shy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1484000228921.jpg (224KB, 1125x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484000228921.jpg
224KB, 1125x1000px
>meeting girl for the first time on a date
>shes a shy awkward virgin, never had a guy show interest in her before
>she brings up marriage during our first conversation together
>talks inappropriately loud for the setting we were in causing people to stare

fembots why do you do shit like this? This kind of sperginess isn't attractive outside of online LARPing you know
>>
>>35925783

She sounds autistic.Autistic girls in my experience are always loud and obnoxious with no self awareness.
>>
>>35925783
*dodges punch*
psssssssssssssssssssssssssh
>>
At least you had a date, don't complain too much.
>>
>went drinking with women and a few guys
>they keep making fun of me being ugly
>also my small stature (I'm a manlet and very skinny)
And this happening EVERYTIME, people keep making fun of me and keep saying I'm a ugly person.
How do you deal with this? Go to the gym, that's all?
>>
Now, I'm sure; the only users who use the word fembot unironicaly are normies !
>>
File: 56456345345345.jpg (25KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
56456345345345.jpg
25KB, 465x465px
>>35925783
>shes a shy awkward virgin, never had a guy show interest in her before
>she brings up marriage during our first conversation together
>>
>>35926316
no shit he s a normi he was on a date
>>
>>35926394
>no shit he s a normi he was on a date
yes
>>
>>35926313
you're supposed to laugh with them be the token funny ugly guy
>>
>date

Can't you normies just go literally anywhere else?
>>
>>35926421
But do women really think I'm ugly if that's the case? I have a beard and I'm a insecure person, can you explain to me if they really mean I'm ugly?
>>
>>35926391

WHAT DOES THE GREEN FLAG MEAN. IF I PUT UPSIDE DOWN, WOULD IT SIGNAL DISTRESS?
>>
File: 1489614495748.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489614495748.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>35926447
the opposite of a red flag, anon
>>
>>35925783
were you the guy last night i told not to pass this date or you will regret it for the rest of your life?
>>
That is simultaneously cute and frightening,

Tread with caution, OP. She might just be autistic, but she might also be a psycho borderline chick.
>>
>>35925783
She might have hearing problems, be autistic, or she might simply be from a home environment where people talk really loud. That's a thing. Go out with her.
>>
>>35925783
I know this is just a meme but it still makes me mad.
>>
>>35926046
This

My childhood friend was incredibly autismo. She still is
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.