[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just be yourself anon, I promise there's a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170331-110452~2.png (1MB, 1080x864px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170331-110452~2.png
1MB, 1080x864px
>Just be yourself anon, I promise there's a girl out there for you too
>>
>>35925454

he wasn't born with that body and tbqh his facial genetics are average at best

just lift, get a hair cut and shower and you can be him
>>
he's right you know
if yourself is shitty improve it not hide it. That's the key
>>
You can work out for free
>>
>>35925454
>happy couple picture #123312312

So the man puts his penis into her vagoo. There's only so many ways you can do it until it gets old.

i feel bad for them really.
>>
>>35925472
>just lift, get a hair cut and shower and you can be him
>normalFAGGOTS actually believe this
>>
>>35925497
>i feel bad for them really.
I don't believe you
>>
>>35925454
Keep deluding yourself with these falacies
>>
>>35925529
>just lift, get a hair cut and shower and you can be him
As if those were actually my barriers. My struggles are for the most part psychological, and my facial structure isn't particularly attractive.
>>
I don't know whether the phrase "better to have loved and lost..." is true, it's kind of like tantalus getting that sip of water only for his suffering to multiply exponentially.

The emptiness and deep regret I feel is bottomless. I slept with a model recently, and felt nothing, that would have been one of the best experiences of my life if I wasn't in love with a girl who now wants nothing to do with me.

Trust me, enjoy the loneliness, your odds of keeping love if you find it are low. Every one I know has that one boy or girl who they would do anything for, but they know will never come back. It dulls life and every relationship.
>>
>>35925609
The happiest people I have known are virgins and sociopaths who never fell for any one in the first place.
>>
>>35925454
if i was my self people will die
>>
>>35925454
you just know that she would leave him moment she would see massive bbc. Average white guy: 14,5 cm. average black guy: 19,7 cm....
>>
>>35925472
>his facial genetics are average at best
If that's barely considered average then I'm one ugly fucker.
>>
>>35925531
>I don't believe you

You should believe me.

We always overlook the monotony of chad/stacey sex life. It's penis vagina insertion 365 days a year. That gets old quick.
>>
>>35925454
Tinytrip?
>>
>>35927164
And what exactly do you do 365 days a year that makes you feel bad for them?
>>
>>35925472

>avg

Perfect hair, pretty eyes, great facial symmetry.
Pretty far from average, desu
>>
>>35927277
His face is too big. Low forehead. Looks a bit like a neanderthal/caveman. As a guy he can get away with it, but if he was a woman he would be considered ugly.
>>
File: baldingwojak.gif (28KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
baldingwojak.gif
28KB, 633x758px
>>35925472

>not balding
>chad tier looks
>wide shoulders

HURRRR DURRRR JUST GIT UR HAIR CUT AND BECOME HIM GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I FUCKING HATE NORMIES
>>
>>35927271
He reads books and feels superior to everyone se.
>>
>>35927271
>And what exactly do you do 365 days a year that makes you feel bad for them?

Well, I feel bad for everyone.

But the Chad/Stacey sex life is literal hell. They spent their entire lives getting together and only to find that coitis is boring. It's like having chocolate icecream everyday.
>>
>>35925454
To be fair he's basically dating his female equivalent so his advice worked. If you want a girlfriend you should be yourself and your female counterpart will appear
>>
>>35925454
and?
i think it's a nice thing to say to somebody even if it's not based on empirical evidence. it's the intent that counts
>>
Damn they both looked so yummy
>>
>>35927775
i agree ,found myself a girl that was as autistic as me ,we started dating ...then she died

this advice works

but now im fucking sad
>>
>>35925454

Yeh, that guy just woke up with that body, right? You'd be surprised how much better you'd look overall if you got as healthy and active as he is.
>>
>>35927775
> be myself
> being myself includes never meeting any girls ever
Sure I'd love a shy introvert gf who never leaves the house like me, but how the fuck do we meet
>>
>>35925489
working out costs energy

buying calories to match your energy output isn't cheap for the NEETs here, you know
>>
>>35928671
whoever figures this one out will be rich as hell
>>
>>35925609

that's such bullshit.

you know what it's like to have never felt love? you don't even feel human. you're so beneath the rest of humanity that to imagine a single person wanting anything to do with you, for the sake of it being you, is so unrealistic that it's solely in the realm of fantasy. it's something that 99.999% of humanity gets to experience, even the dregs, scum, and criminals, but somehow you're unworthy. you're less than rapists, adulterers, frauds, and sociopaths.

at best, the only attention anyone gives you is due to your utility in order to drain you of what little material and self worth you miraculously have left. any attention anyone gives you is positive because maybe you're not such a piece of shit after all, right? except that you are a piece of shit, and they see that. EVERYONE sees that, and they use this to their advantage to get everything out of you they possibly can without any remorse, since you're not even human after all, so how can they feel bad for someone who isn't human? there's obviously something WRONG with you, since you don't feel love, and thereby it becomes okay for people to not love you because why bother trying to? you're not worth it.

every single song is about love. the greatest poets since the dawn of time wrote about love. nearly everyone has at least one pseudo-romantic or sexual experience... but not you. why even bother existing? you're not even human. you're nothing.

fuck you. i'd give anything to feel love just once, just to know that there is some capacity for me to feel something, anything, for someone else, instead of absolute nothingness and apathy. if it happened for you once, it can happen again. if it hasn't happened for you, what reason is there to believe that it ever will? what hope does someone like that have?
>>
>>35928757
Just shut up and lift faggot. Can you deadlift 500 lbs yet?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.