/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Georgia, the sister of Elliot Rodger doesnt wanna touch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Elliot london.png (1MB, 962x719px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot london.png
1MB, 962x719px
>Georgia, the sister of Elliot Rodger doesnt wanna touch him
poor guy
>>
no shit hes a fucking manlet and he dresses like an autist ndd has a stick up his baboon lipped ass
>>
he thought his haircut would get him laid dear god
>>
>>35925312
If he had gotten a better haircut and pretended not to be so autistic he could've gotten laid.
>>
ya by boipucci trap
>>
>>35925312
Who can blame her. The guy was an utter sack of shit.
>>
>>35925312

>The SUPREME Gentleman stands alone
>>
>>35926278
You are using flawed reasoning, he had done nothing wrong in the picture. You are using his future crimes to describe his past self?

Until the crimes, he was no different then any other spoiled teen.
>>
>>35925312
I really wish this board would stop talking about this fucking retard faggot, like if he's so great why don't you follow in his footsteps you pussies
>>
>>35925339
fuck of /fa/, he dresses like any normie would.
>>
>>35926307
He liked to listen to his sister get fucked through the wall.
>>
>>35926278
everyone is a good person normie retard
>>
>>35926307
>Ted Bundy didn't kill someone until 1974
>Therefore he wasn't a psychopath his entire life.

Nice reasoning.

>>35925312
>2017
>Still Elliot posting
>>
>>35925312
he was probably an autist who felt uncomfortable when touched.
all my family photos are the same, all my family hugging and me standing on the side.
>>
>>35926336
>everyone is a good person normie retard

No, they aren't. When you murders someone because you're butthurt that black guys can attract blonde girls and you can't, you're a useless sack of shit that the world is 100% better off without.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.