[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm mad and so, so tired, you dumb faggots. Come to this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 43.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
I'm mad and so, so tired, you dumb faggots.

Come to this thread to post your life situation and get an honest appraisal of your life from a failed Chad

What that appraisal is worth is anyone's guess
>>
neet living in parents house at 21, literally haven't stepped a foot outside the property since 2015
>>
>>35924538
Virtually a write off, total loser.

Get the fuck outside, you piece of shit. Start by just going to get whatever groceries mommy usually gets you.

Your best bet is to get adept at lying, apply to jobs and tell people you were on holiday overseas for a year or more.

It might be too late. Probably is.
>>
let's be real here: the CIA knows everything we do already, and soon it will all be published

- 27 CIS WHITE MALE
- high school drop out who lives in mom's basement
- no relationships
- work in a warehouse moving freight, my co-workers and supervisers all seem to like me and there's potential for upward mobility but i don't really care
- used to read a fuck ton, seem to get a grasp on complicated subjects when i bang my head against them long enough. life is satisfying but a few missteps could've made it a living nightmare
- pretty happy, might be completely batshit but i have my mental illness in check
- ugly but black and latina girls want to jump my bone
- play too many videogames. don't have any real talents unless i focus, and i haven't been focusing at all recently.
-severe gender dysphoria
- cook my own meals. nothing fancy but i get all the ratios down without trying
- tougher than most people. still out of shape.
- that guy
>>
>>35924795
The pathetic things you list as positives like "used to read", "cook my own meal", and "tougher than most people. still out of shape" form a better representation of a person than I could.

Look at that list. That alone is a more savage critique than I could ever offer.

Are they positives? Do they sell and define who you are?
>>
>>35924733
get the fuck out of here you toxic delusional tumor, 21 is not even the beginning.
>>
>>35924894
It's the beginning of the end if they don't get some home truths and a little motivation.
>>
>>35924874
>positives

what is this, an interview? fuck off, dude. i don't come here for people to blow smoke up my ass. i wanted an honest appraisal so i gave you an honest description of my life.
>>
26 yo black bot.
Im in graduate school, i should have graduated last year. Been dating a girl on and off for 7 years. Still not sure how i feel about her. Have no friends. Play too manh video games, yet somehow in rather decent shape. Have abs can bench 1.5 my body weight, etc. Been smoking weed EVERY DAY since i was 15. Women gravitate towards me, but i have severe disdain for non intellectual convetsation, and i actually am just really bitter and i hate how people can have fun talking about asinine subjects. No matter how much i drink i cant have fun anymore
>>
>>35924951
Don't lie, you piece of shit.

Go back to your list and you'll notice five negatives you tried to spin into a positive.

Best thing you could do is stop lying to yourself.

You have no positives.
>>
>>35925001
You're a nigger who has above average intelligence and has been affirmative actioned your whole life.

Enjoy your privilege, nigger. You virtually have whatever you want if you employ some focus.
>>
>>35925076
>above average intelligence
>only got there because of affirmative action
I don't think you know what these things mean.
>>
>>35925118
I know you're offended so my estimations were pretty accurate and constantly hover in the recesses of your mind.

Deal with it, nigger. Simple problems in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>35925118
Well basically affirmative action is race based and not necessarily wealth based, so they still want the better SAT scores, affirmative action mainly affects middle class blacks, and being middle class or higher also tends to correlate with slightly higher intelligence, if only for better quality of education of nourishment at a young age. Basically he probably is above average intelligence, but probably also helped by affirmative action on top of that.
>>
Fucking losers asking to be roasted by another fucking delusional loser. What a great thread.
>>
>>35925017
>disgruntled conformist thinks he's hot shit for toeing the line

move along people, nothing to see here.
>>
>>35925232
I don't conform to shit. If I did I wouldn't have failed all the numerous opportunities I had and I wouldn't be here.

My failure doesn't nullify yours, mate. Stop seeking others to blame. Why come to this thread? I said it would be an honest appraisal.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.