[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here was enough of a beta cuck to get /addicted to weed/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: 1480915668898.jpg (20KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1480915668898.jpg
20KB, 399x388px
Who else here was enough of a beta cuck to get /addicted to weed/?

>tfw smoke 20gs a week
>>
>>35923793

How does a friendless, NEET, wizard apprentice acquire weed?
>>
>>35923818
Live in the right place and buy it in a store, or if you are not so lucky get it online.
>>
>20gs a week
WHAT THE FUCK ANON WHERE DO YOU GET THAT SORT OF MONEY
>>
File: 098.jpg (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
098.jpg
4KB, 205x246px
>>35923793
>smoke a bowl
>accidentally binge eat over my calorie limit

I'm trying to quit because I need to lose weight and my teeth look like shit. It sucks when you have nothing else to do though.
>>
>>35923830

Where, like Alphabay? I'm still trying to figure that out. I need to find out how to pay for it, and how to get it mailed without the possibility of getting in legal trouble.
>>
>>35923860
this is my whole basis for quitting. i smoke one bowl and for the next 5 hours i cant stop stuffing my face. then a day of horrible gas and indigestion follows, only to smoke another bowl and repeat the whole process again. i wish i could get high once a day but apparently i cant even handle that
>>
>>35923860
I don't know how I managed to maintain my perfect skinnyfat physique while smoking weed. When I get the munchies I don't know how to stop eating. I'll devour everything in sight and then move on to the real degenerate shit, spoonfuls of peanut butter, handfuls of dry cereal. Nothing is safe and nothing will remain come morning.

>>35923889
Yes something like that. Unless you're in Canada in which case you have easier options ("mail order marijuana").

You pay with bitcoins, bitcoins are easy to buy. It's impossible to get illegal drugs in the mail with zero risk so if you're that concerned you might as well give up now.
>>
File: 1488729892789.gif (43KB, 600x174px) Image search: [Google]
1488729892789.gif
43KB, 600x174px
>>35923941
>Nothing is safe and nothing will remain come morning

Same. I'm pretty much in shape except for a small gut that I'm trying to get rid of. I go to the gym almost every night but I never have anything to do besides that so I end up smoking.
>>
>>35923889
webbit darknetmarkets
>>
man my life is down the shitter but the pots good
>>
>>35924098
the darknet scares me though
>>
File: BrokenWrists.gif (474KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
BrokenWrists.gif
474KB, 500x383px
>>35923793
Things suck, but at least it's chill
>>
>>35924114
Order domestic less than a q from good seller to your own Address and no one will ever know. Worst case they seize it and send you a letter saying that and then that Address is done. Just read the wiki
>>
try being addicted to dxm, nothin more gay...
>>
>>35923793
>getting addicted to anything
sorry I don't know this feel
>>
>>35923818
This is my problem, live in a hardcore anti weed state old fag no connections, everyone is like just use darknet IDK know how, I have tons of money too I havent smoked weed in 15 years..
>>
>>35924252
See>>35924098

also darknetmarketnoobs
>>
>>35923793
Getting a vaporizer (using a volcano personally) helped me save so much money in the long run.
(daily user for 6+ years now)
It's not that I'm addicted to cannabis specifically, I'm mostly addicted to not wanting to kill myself for a couple of hours.
>>
>>35923793

I was addicted but I quit recently. Feel like different person, no more rage in between smoke sessions, no more crippling depression, no more anxiety over nothing.

feels good.
>>
i never really got that into weed but i do really like opioids a lot. taking a break so i can shit. nose also running and im sore. gonna do some more today. i tried to fucking quit this week lol. at least my attempts are getting more frequent and it isnt as life ruining as my old alcohol habit

>>35923941
lmfao dude my friend who has been smoking for years keeps jars of peanut butter with a spoon and a cereal box pyramid in his room and nothing else. is that the most common hyperdegenerate weed food duo?
>>
>smoke weed to relax
>panic attack
?????
>>
>>35925915
>Eating PB with a spoon

I wish i could joke about that but just today i was squeezing a tube of mayo in my mouth... God damn munchies
>>
>>35925915
i can tell you use some weak pharms or have used heroin for less than a few months
>>
>>35923889
send to my own house or get a PO box?

>started taking the prospect of ordering online seriously, couldnt sleep due to anxiety for 2 days
>>
>>35925929
It can affect people quite differently.
Also, indicas seem less likely to cause anxiety/panic than sativas from what I've seen in other people.
>>
>>35926103
weaker shit and ive only ever smoked h a couple times and my contact went to jail. i havent iv'd anything. im kind of glad my contact went to jail or it would be a lot more life ruining for me. have you used? you quit?
>>35926057
the mayo is way more degenerate imo. thats like something a mexican would do dude
>>
>>35926339
>have you used? you quit?
5 years now. longest i've gone without is 7 weeks. i worked out, got a date, sex, all that shit. it didn't matter one bit to me. all i wanted was a shot of H.

i suggest you get out before it's too late
>>
>>35926339
>the mayo is way more degenerate

I know, thankfully i realized what i was doing and stopped after one spoonfull of it in my mouth.
>>
>>35926383
im at a point where shit like sex barely matters. it annoys me and seems like a chore. i can barely stay hard or feel anything. i should start quitting now. the ride seems like it gets really stupid
>>
>>35926510
yeah when you're on opiates sex isn't worth shit
>>
>Really wanna try weed
>Too much of an antisocial autist to know anyone who might have connections, afraid of getting caught anyways
>Order seeds and a couple hundred dollars worth of growing equipment off the internet
>Wait many months
>Finally, sweet sweet bud
>Roll my first joint
>Don't get any kind of high
>Just a monster migraine
>Lay in bed for hours hoping for death
>Try it again next day
>Same result
>mfw got cucked out of hundreds of dollars and entire months of my life by a literal plant
>>
>>35923793
Did you win the fucking lottery?

>tfw 1g costs 28 bucks where I live
>>
>>35926592
lmfaoooooooooooooooo0
>>
>>35926592
You can very easily find a connection on Craigslist or something.

Also, if you wanted to try it THAT BAD you could have taken a flight to a state with legal recreational cannabis.

This is why illegalization never works. People try to do it themselves without any knowledge and end up self harming because they want to experience a high, rather than being able to try safe products in a right setting.
>>
>>35926619
where the fuck do you live? in norway it's $17 and everything is expensive here

>>35926592
kekd
>>
>>35926592
You used pesticides or something man got pics?
>>
>>35926665
you obviously live in oslo or some shit. where i live it's at least 200 kr.
>>
File: 1485542595461.jpg (90KB, 847x944px) Image search: [Google]
1485542595461.jpg
90KB, 847x944px
>>35926661
If I (theoretically) wanted to find a connection of Craigslist, how would I?
>>
Making the switch to concentrates after this last grinder-full is gone. No more anxiety, no more combustion/smoke, and no more cleaning glass.
>>
>>35926755
crazy. 7-8 years ago it was usually 100, maybe 120 kr for good shit. then 150 for real good shit and now its 150 kr for everything
>>
>>35926797
Use buzzwords to try and search for something "weed related", or just make a simple ad using a throwaway for a small amount of weed (maybe a dime bag or something).

I don't think the cops are setting up sting operations for neets trying to buy $10 worth of weed.
>>
>>35926926
>not smoking jointa
>>
>>35924149
>Domestic
>tfw live in Ireland
>>
>>35924239
I highly doubt that nigger.
Everyone's got addictions, doesn't necessarily need to be to a substance
>>
>>35927093
The smell makes me nervous. The anxiety from weed comes completely from society (at least for me anyways).
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.