[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I pay the barber an extra 10 dollars will he shut his fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
If I pay the barber an extra 10 dollars will he shut his fucking pie hole and not attempt to make small talk with me throughout the entire haircut?
>>
>>35923620
bullshitting with the barber and the waiting customers is the whole point of going. Just have your mother start cutting your hair again if you don't like it.
>>
>>35923620
Just go to the old man barbers, they hardly speak my dude
>>
Also, just tell them beforehand that you have a splitting migrane as small talk, they'll probably not talk as much.
>>
>>35923736
>a vet who served though ww2, korea and Vietnam has to sit there and cut though a foot of grease to get to the disgusting used mop that is the 500 pound autistic retard's hair and the fat fuck is straining the chair to it's weight limit and it smells like a rancid bag of potatoes
Yeah he doesnt want to talk to you anyways
>>
>Known my barber for 15+ years
>we just shoot the shit and banter

I love getting my haircut

Gitgud at smalltalk aspie fuck
>>
>>35923620
No, he'll probably want $20 or something close to that.
You could luck out and there would be a friend of his or an older man there for him to talk to that has old man stuff going on in his life, that way he won't focus on talking only to you. He may ask little questions about your hair from time to time. Good luck, OP.
>>
>>35923620
>barber never talks to me
>talks to other customers almost non stop

maybe im lucky.
>>
>>35923620
He'll talk to you even more if you tip him a lot
>>
I got a haircut yesterday and she didn't say a thing after the first few sentences

I tipped her 30%, I hope she understands why
>>
Black barbershops are pretty cool. Everybody just shoots the shit and chills. I've actually leveled up small talk from haircuts.

Motherfucker always tries to talk to me when the clipper is right next to my ear though.
>>
File: 1487331850391.jpg (27KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1487331850391.jpg
27KB, 326x326px
>>35923620
>go get my hair cut from long to short
>"Wow, what a change! What's your girlfriend gonna say to that?"
>laugh and nod
>she's silent for the rest of the visit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.