[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make money online as a girl now that everything is saturated?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3566.jpg (215KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3566.jpg
215KB, 1024x1024px
How do I make money online as a girl now that everything is saturated? Nudes and videos are everywhere free
>>
>>35922929
there is no such thing as saturation in the cam model industry because every new girl is a 'new cam model just starting off, still innocent and just want to talk with my patrons' kinda deal. You make AT LEAST 10k in your first or second year.
>>
>>35922960
10k? Might as well flip burgers.
>>
>>35922985
woops I mean month
>>
>>35922929
>Saturated
Maybe Twitch. Anything else is fair game for a hot girl.
>>
>>35922929

You gotta go bigger, badder, and harder!

Try squatting over a plate, shitting on it, then eating your own shit.

Alternativly, get a stray dog to fuck you, then shit on you. Proceed to rub dog shit over yourself while calling yourself a bitch and a dog-whore.
>>
>>35923015
If that's true, why do a lot of them look broke?
>>
>>35922929
i like watching fat/ugly girls who love anal get destroyed do that ill pay u extra if i can talk to u while its happening. food for your thoughts and you must have an incessant need to consume. whether its rectal or oral, to relieve the pain of your fathers abuse(which u learned to like through a mix of stockholm syndrm and the will to survive) i will accept no less
>>
>>35922929

You just have to find a niche.
Find some weird fetish community and start posting on their forums. Pretty soon you'll get PMs and you can go from there.

The best thing about fetish work is that you barely even have to try. These guys are so desperate for new content that they'll accept anything and are thrilled just to be even speaking to a grill about their fucked up fantasies. And if you choose your fetishes wisely you won't even have to do any penetration or anything.
>>
>online

You don't. You make it in real life. Sucking dicks can get you a nice amount fairly quickly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.