[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get resume >it's a female >into the trash How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 3a3.png (899KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
3a3.png
899KB, 680x697px
>get resume
>it's a female
>into the trash

How big do you have to be before you get sued for not hiring cock sleeves?
>>
>>35922885
>dad gets one of the leadership positions at his work after ~20 years of working there
>complains about females being the problematic hires 90% of the time

not joking, he says they don't even show up to work like 20-30% of the time and always have "problems" (excuses) for why they can't come on various days. also, some of them cause really bad chemistry among the workers

again, i'm not making this up
>>
>>35923445
>My anecdotal story is evidence
>>
>>35923492
keep raging, roastie
>>
>>35923567
there are only roasties(male) in here
>>
File: 1479335677162.png (662KB, 862x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479335677162.png
662KB, 862x1000px
>>35923596
How do you do, little lady?
>>
>>35922885
>Work as a cook in a busy kitchen
>Busting my ass for 10 straight hours
>Waitresses just stand around bitching to each other or on their phones
>Have to scream at them so they take the fucking food out
>"Oh sorry bout the wait, kitchen is a bit slow today"
>Burst a fucking blood vessel and age 10 years every time i hear that
>Have to scream at them again when they try stealing food of a customers plate

This is why i never tip when i go out. The chef doesn't get any share of it so why should i tip some lazy cunt who can barely walk my food 10 meters.

The kitchen is never slow in any restaurant, it's the lazy fucking waitresses.
>>
>>35923746
>work as a waiter in a busy restaurant
>on my feet for 8 hours at a time
>have to talk to all the normies about their food
>each and everyone has their own "modifications" they need to have
>shit like no onions, overcook the meat etc.
>bring the table's order to the cooks
>they never bother with the modifications
>have to constantly take back the food because the cooks fucked it up
>I bare the brunt of the complaints from both the customers and the cook staff
Fuck cooks. You can't even do your job right.
>>
>>35923746
thanks for letting me know, i'll be sure to keep that in mind for the future. i needed to get a ride from my dad somewhere, but there was like 2 hours before the place closed, so he decided to go out to eat. apparently it didn't take long to get the food but it took 45 minutes to get the check. if you want no tip, make me wait 45 minutes for the check.
>>
>>35923445
>>35923492
Pretty much anywhere where men are the minority could back this up.

My coworkers division in the company I work at has 2 males and 8 females and has said the exact same thing. They both are always on time and reliable whereas the women will sometimes call in or skip a meeting because of some other bullshit.
>>
>Work office/dispatch for a large company
>Girls in office, guys in field
>Have to deal with complaints of the guys creeping on middle school/high school girls
>Guys are weirdly stubborn and bitch about filing in some form the boss wants after every job
>Literally pout like children
>Call in sick during sports games
>>
Nigs are the worst to work with and I wish I could trash their apps but I can't since I work for a large janitorial company:
>Have to herd them for mass-interviews. They can never just sit in the lobby for 15 minutes like a normal person. They always want to pace around outside and have to be rounded up when it's their turn to interview
>This restless energy instantly dissipates once they're on the job. They'll stand around nothing nothing if a human isn't watching them(they don't tend to notice cameras or realize we'll notice if the work isn't done for w/e reason.)
>They stay up all night but balk if asked to work 3rd shift.
> Their weird dramas spills into the workplace. One guy lost us a contract with an IT startup because his girlfriend showed up screaming and trying to get into the office.
>>
>>35923862
In other words you have to write a few extra words which you won't even highlight so the cooks know about the changes.

here's a no tip thread for anyone interested
>>>/pol/119055047
>>
>>35923886
at that point you just get up and leave fuck paying for it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.