[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The fact you're sitting here and not a billionaire or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1466159540902.png (22KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1466159540902.png
22KB, 205x246px
>The fact you're sitting here and not a billionaire or living out your dreams is because time travel doesn't exist or if it exists your ancestors don't care enough about you to come to your aid
>>
>reads post
>is depressed because this dud is probably autistic
>>
>>35922638
you sound like a faggot breh
>>
Huh. That or they chose to not use the time machine because of consequences of using it.
>>
>sat at home quietly browsing 4chan
>suddenly a huge warp hole opens up on the wall and a guy that looks a lot like you jumps out
>YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS BUT I'M YOUR SON FROM THE FUTURE! I CAME TO TELL YOU ONE THING! WHATEVER YOU DO, STAY AWAY FROM "R9K"!
>glances at your pc monitor
>OH GOD. OH FUCK! I'M TOO LATE!
>his arm starts to fade away
>JESUS CHRIST NO! IT'S HAPPENING! OH SHI-
>completely fades away and the hole closes
>turn back to the pc
>>
>>35923496
>the consequence of your happiness

Maybe there's just laws that say they can't do it

Or they're cunts

Or they went to another timeline and helped another version of me that exists when you create a new timeline

Or my ancestors are useless cunts and never got influential enough to time travel

Or everyone dies in the future and/or technology and time travel is exhausted for all
>>
>>35922878
then fuck my booty
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.