[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>government is witholding my welfare Why is this allowed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1490726104440.jpg (345KB, 599x846px) Image search: [Google]
1490726104440.jpg
345KB, 599x846px
>government is witholding my welfare
Why is this allowed? Why can they just break the contract that I never signed and am not allowed to exit out of, and I cannot?
They expect me to find a job when there are none, they expect me to look for a job beyond my town too, despite not getting enough money from them to ever be able to get there or move out.
What the fuck is this retarded nonsense?
>>
File: IMG_6522.jpg (38KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6522.jpg
38KB, 600x375px
Maybe if you fucking had a job in the first place you'd have money. Get cucked you money grubbing welfare Jew
>>
>>35922473
Have a job in the first place? Why don't I strap on my job helmet and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies?!
>>
>>35922511
There's this magical thing called job listings. Maybe instead of sitting and crying like a little baby you could get up and put in the effort to, oh I don't know, look for a job.
>>
@35922511
(you)

Just because I really like that show to be quite honest with you family member who is not actually blood related as we roll around on the floor in uncontrollable laughter.
>>
>>35922511
Well then look at local listings. If nothing there, go in CL and suck dick for cash. After all, OP's a faggot
>>
just go to prison like why not do it if you have no prospects
>>
>>35922564
>@
Is this bait?

i cant believe its not oregano
>>
>>35922420
There's this magical thing called job listings. Maybe instead of crying like a baby you could, oh I don't know, go and try to find a job.
>>
>>35922548
Are you literally retarded?
Yeah, sure, there are job listings. Here are the requirements for the most recent job listings for my town.
"Have at least 5 years experience in this job." (Cashier)
"Own a drivers license and your own car." (Any kind of delivery service)
"Have a well-groomed appearance aka look like Chad because we want to attract female customers." (Cashier)
>>
This thread already went to shit
>>
>>35922420
If you worked on a marketable skill or two then this wouldn't be as hard for you, but you apparently thought that the gravy train had no brakes and you could be a parasite for many more years to come.

if you can't get anyone else to support your sorry ass then you could try to be forward thinking instead of reactive like you are now. Hold down a job and work on securing a better one. Do that until you find one that is at least tolerable to you and provides with enough money.
>>
>>35922625
Assuming you're Op or someone in his situation, then maybe if you did something besides masturbating to anime on the government's money for years then you'd be attractive enough to have a choice in the matter instead of just accepting whatever job will take you.

>but how am I supposed to get experience if I can't get one to begin with?
if you can't find an employer that will trust you enough to pay you over literally anyone else, then do volunteer work that will take you as long as you aren't a fucking felon. The standards are super low there, and allow you to build marketable skills and get references that will secure you a paying job. You have a lot of free time to go do that when you're on welfare. You can practice appearance, punctuality, and interpersonal skills.
>>
>>35922655
>I can't get a job because there are no jobs
>"WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET A JOB?"
>>
>>35922725
Go do some footwork and find one. Nobody wanting to hire you is the market telling you that you aren't worth paying even minimum wage. Make yourself worth hiring and you will be hired.

If you have a skill, make use of that skill.
If you have no skill, you need to make up for that with work ethic.
If you absolutely cannot find anywhere to get your foot in the door, then as I said before find a place that will let you volunteer so that you can build references and skills.
>>
>>35922758
>there are literally no jobs
>"JUST GO FIND A JOB!"
Are you really this retarded?
>>
>>35922420
>Break a contract i never signed

Is this bait. You just answered your own question faggot
>>
>>35922783
Give me your zip code, let's see if that is actually true.
>>
>>35922420
So just tell them what they want to hear. They don't check up on any of the lies you tell them
>>
>say i'm looking for a job
>don't
>>
If your plan in life is to life on benefits you need to either get on disability or have kids, or both. Good luck OP
>>
>>35922783
>>35922807
That's what I thought, fucking leech.
>>
This thread reminded me of the always sunny episde where they went on welfare. Funny shit. Also NEETs BTFO
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.