[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been with online bf for 6 months >it's true love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1374.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1374.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
>been with online bf for 6 months
>it's true love tm
>can talk to each other about anything and spend all day together without getting bored
>want to meet
>have been lying to him about age and career
>don't know how to tell him
>scared he'll leave
help!!
>>
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35922339
How new are you? OP is obviously a guy.
>>
>>35922320

It will never result in anything regardless, so just enjoy the ride while it lasts and wait until he meets someone closer to him and ghosts you.
>>
>>35922339
i'd prefer not to

>>35922351
>stuck in 2004
>thinks half the population doesn't go on this mainstream imageboard
>>
File: 1490710616284.gif (442KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
1490710616284.gif
442KB, 500x573px
>>35922320
Welp. The longer you wait, the harder it will be. Start by telling him you've been keeping a secret and regret it by the bottom of your heart and go from there. After that if he doesn't leave you, you've got to slowly rebuild the trust between you. Good luck OP, I advice you tell them immediately, I've been in similar situations.
>>
>>35922320 Yeah that is usually what happens when you lie to someone when being in a relationship that is supposed to be based on trust, not really sure what you were expecting to be honest.
>>
>>35922380
i know it'll be better to telll him immediately but i'm just so scared. he already has really bad issues with trust and dishonesty and is in a bad place emotionally. i hate myself for ruining him in this way but i'm still selfish enough to not want it to end. probably sounds naive but it's the best thing that has happened to me

how can i tell him without hurting him?
>>
>>35922431
Anon, there's no way out of this situation without hurting them, you have to come in terms with reality here. It's gonna be though, but you'll make through it.
>>
>>35922320
>have been lying
It's never worth it. In the end it's just escapism. It feels good to be valued and then you realize that you can't go further. It's not worth it. You're wasting his time and yours for some good feelings that will end up costing way too much.
>>
How old? What career?
>>
>>35922700
24 yo single mother. I live on welfare.
>>
>>35922431
Ha cant wait tell you see him and he blows you the fuck you half brain dead roastie
>>
>>35922893
SINGLE MOTHER OH MY GOD KILL YOURSELF IF YOU WANTED TO STILL DATE YOU SHOULD HAVE ABORTED DUMB CUNT
>>
>>35922320
>single mother
You're a horrible person for catfishing him like that.
You should honestly off yourself and give your kid to your parents
>>
>>35922893
Tbh i could meet the prettiest girl ever but im not gonna carry their errors

>t.someone who's mother left father at age of 2 and got raised by new bf/to be husband instead of absent father
>>
>>35922893
That's not a career LOL its a dependency
>>
>>35922388
This. OP thbqh if he doesn't leave your ass, he's a complete cuck.
>>
>>35922893
Does he know about the kid already?
>>
>>35922320
Why the fuck are you acting like you're a victim ?
>>
>>35922893
single mother hahahaha leave this board you cheap cumdumpster failure
>>
>>35923088
He doesn't. What makes it even more awkward is that my son is the product of when I was raped at a party at 15.
>>
>>35923133
>didn't tell him that you have a son either
Alright, your relationship is unsalvageable Anon. You need to accept this and move on, you fucked up big time and it's going to cause both of you a lot of emotional grief, but life goes on.
>>
>>35923133
Raped come on you got drunk and fucked a guy you didnt liked so you called it "rape"
>>
>>35923133
>make a thread saying you lied about "age and career"
>leave out the fact you lied about having a fucking child
Those other two things absolutely pale in comparison to that. You really are trash, he deserves better than you.
>>
>>35923133
Lmao, you just wasted 6 months on this guy.
>>
>>35923155
Nice dubs, but you don't know my life. People like you are the reason single mothers still exist.
>>
>>35922893
What did you tell him your age and career was? Not like either of the two matter in slightest when you have a fucking child you hid from him, well knowing that he would not want to be with you because of it.
>>
>>35923233
Ah the virgin is the reason single mother still exist tell me do you think before you type also judging how you didnt disprove me it was probably what happend
>>
2. Give child up for adoption
>>
>>35923285
No, it's assholes like you that force me to lie about being raped so I'm not shamed for making one small mistake
>>
>>35923302
Small? He's turning nine! Over half the age you were when you had him.
Hell, wait two years and you'll be a grandma.
>>
>>35923302
You didn't get raped, darling. First off, how could anyone rape you at a party with a load of people around? Someone would step in.

Let me guess: you think someone spiked your drink. The typical story that a slut tells herself. In fact, real cases of drinks getting spiked are almost unheard of. 99% of the time it's just a slut who drank too much alcohol and lost control of herself. That's not rape, that's being a dumb slut, which is what you are.
>>
>>35923133
>He doesn't.
Well, hopefully, you're fucked. That's way too important to leave out, the very most important thing there is about you in your relationship prospects. Even if he's fine with single mothers, he should drop you for going so long not mentioning it, if he has any self respect.
>>
>>35923302
Oh my god this better be bait
>>
>>35923302
If this is real you are gutter trash
>>
>op tells him
>he's very patient and understanding
>they end up meeting
>he's actually a manlet
>relationship ends right there and then
law of the jungle
>>
Holy frickin crap
>>
>>35923434
He already told me he's 5'11, I have no problem with short guys.
>>
UK paki here, looking for a white woman to dominate and also take on holidays. You seem like the type.
>>
>>35923458
yeah that's what he told you
have fun going out with your boyfriend and people thinking you have two kids
>>
File: this is bait folks.png (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
this is bait folks.png
6KB, 259x194px
>>35923458
"""""""""""5'11 short"""""""""""""

eroghweriopgweorgbiuwerogwberg
>>
>its true love
>can talk to each other about anything
>lies
>>
>>35922320
Megan get off of 4chan
>>
>>35922893
THIS ISNT ME
PLS STOP
>>
>>35922972
pls stop, why the fuck did you have to ruin my thread ;-;
>>
>>35923434
he's actually 5'7 but I don't really mind

>>35923458
STOP STOP STOP
>>
>>35923750
>relationships and love are based on material facts about the person
>>
>>35922700
I'm actually younger than what I told him. He thinks I'm 21 and in university, I'm actually 18 and in highschool. But I recently turned 18 so I was underage when we first met
>>
>>35923951
My earlier point still stands
>Yeah that is usually what happens when you lie to someone when being in a relationship that is supposed to be based on trust, not really sure what you were expecting to be honest.
>>
>>35924117
I get that but I guess I did it because I was scared he wouldn't talk to me because of being underaged, as had happened before. and I didn't know this would become a serious relationship as it started off as a casual friendship

I didn't realize the impact of it then but I wish there could be a way for me to still salvage it?

thanks anyway, anon. you're right honestly
>>
>>35924169
The only real way to salvage it is to 100% come clean about everything and ensure he knows that you didn't do it with malicious intentions, and basically hope that he doesn't hold it against you really.
>>
>>35923274
You replied to the OP about not replying to the OP and you did it twice
>>
>>35923910
This is the reason trips were invented, so when you post in a thread, people can tell you apart from other posters, this is YOUR fault
>>
Are you older or younger than you told him? If you are younger you may have a chance. If you are older you're fucked
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.