[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any drugs that will work as a substitute for things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1484497081449.jpg (11KB, 200x217px) Image search: [Google]
1484497081449.jpg
11KB, 200x217px
Are there any drugs that will work as a substitute for things I want but will never have?
>>
>>35922187
I don't think they make GF-icillin, anon
>>
>>35922187
cyanide originally
>>
>>35922204
Not gf necessarily. Just in general.
>>
>>35922187
You should find some LSD op, it's comfy.
>euphoria
>colors are prettier
>get to see weird shit
>>
File: eUFRVQo.jpg (207KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
eUFRVQo.jpg
207KB, 640x458px
>>35922411
Kek that is the worst fucking description of LSD ever. Going by that it would fuck one up.
LSD is a heavyweight psychedelic and one has to prepare for it, it's easy to go crazy on it if you have weak mental fortitude or mental ilnesses. At the same time it's incredibly therapeutic and offers life chancing experiences because of the intense introspection it offers.

source 16 time tripper
>>
>>35922411
>completely unrelated to the question
This is your average DUDE ACID LMAOfag.
>>
>>35922187
Maybe opiates? You'll fall in love but it'll turn to shit and you'll probably kill yourself. Almost like having a real relationship.
>>
>>35922468
Why is everyone so obsessed with "muh gf"?
I just want to experience the satisfaction of acquiring something you want, the easy way.
>>
>>35922491
Oh, like that? I just assumed. Something dopaminergic then. Cocaine maybe?
>>
>>35922449
>are there any drugs
>acid
>unrelated
this is your average underage straight edge robot
>>
>>35922187
Weed
DMT
Shrooms
Acid

Pick your poison faggot.
>>
>>35922499
Cocaine is too short lived and expensive for robots
Either Amphetamine or benzos
>>
my jizz dude we dont have to die as virgins
>>
>>35922187
Dude don't do this. I tried this as a teen and it had some side effects. My brain works well most o the time but sometimes I see things in my peripheral that aren't there like black spots movement etc
>>
>>35922556
Which benzo is the best for feeling content?
>>
>>35922596
Diazepam as its long lasting or the many longer lasting RCs like the flubs, or Klonopin which is also long lasting
Xanax is also too short lasting and it also makes you go full retard, and you eat all your bars in a single night. Too easy to black out on it. The ones I mentioned give long lasting buzzes where you are semi drunk and just don't care about any worries while also being social.

I have tried almost all benzos and benzo RCs out there, don't use anymore
>>
>>35922440
I've never done LSD but when I smoke weed (rarely) I get so introspective and freaked out that I cant do anything except sit quiet and think. The only problem is, nothing really comes from that introspection when I'm sober again because everything was so intense and discombobulated. Is the LSD effect similar to that feeling?
>>
>>35922666
No, the highest high with weed is weaker than a low dose of LSD. Weed is a waste of time, while on LSD you can think clearly but the psychedelic mindset can be completely overwhelming, as time dialation and thoughtloops can get extremely intense. Also on weed you cannot have ego death, while a medium to high dose of LSD obliterates your ego and strips you bare of your personality, so you feel one with the universe and connected to everything
they cannot be compared
>>
>>35922696
And to add to this, after LSD you feel completely reborn, and you can see the beauty of life in long lasting effects.
>>
File: vigneoops.jpg (92KB, 626x725px) Image search: [Google]
vigneoops.jpg
92KB, 626x725px
What's the dosage on diazepam if I want to avoid building tolerance?
>>
>>35922727
There's no way to avoid building tolerance with continued use, you need tolerance breaks to stay there. An average dose is 10-20 mg without any tolerance, 30+g might cause a blackout for first time users.

Just don't use every day or keep 1-2 day breaks between binges. If you use every day for months you will get severe withdrawals that can kill you
>>
>>35922440
I've tripped several times and even when I had a bad trip I could pull myself out of it. It's really not hard to have a good time on acid you just gotta respect the drug.
>>
>>35922774
That's not how it works for everyone. I've done 500+ug doses and been fine with insane life changes experiences, while I've also had panic attacks a couple of times on 125ug, which nearly drove me insane each time
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.