[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>someone you know uses the "5-second rule" to justify

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1446058853058.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1446058853058.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>someone you know uses the "5-second rule" to justify consuming something containing billions of viruses, fungi, bacteria and other tiny potentially harmful organisms
>>
>>35921928
What's the 5-second rule?
>>
yeah i do OP fuck off it helps build up your immune system too
>>
>>35921928
in small doses in strenghtens your immune system
>>
>>35921963
>>35921965
>I literally eat filth
>>
>>35921979
t. sterile man
dont breathe lol air full of viruses lmao
>>
>>35921928

Nothing is clean anon. Your notion that the floor is somehow filthier than the plate or the fridge or the counter or the air itself is hilarious. I hope you don't touch door handles. Do you know how much literal shit is on the average door handle?
>>
Where I'm coming from there's the "3-second-rule" and nobody obides it.
>>
This brings me back to when I was a kid. I was playing around in the street and there was this green jelly I found on the floor. It was covered in gravel and dirt but I was happy to find a sweet, I wasn't aloud them. Dusted it off best I could and ate it. Also used to eat ants
>>
viruses and fungus are my favorites you see..
>>
I eat stuff off the floor all the time. Doesn't bother me. On the other hand I ate at burger king yesterday and it made me violently sick. Viruses and bacteria could be anywhere in the food distribution chain. From the person who handled it in the store to the farm, you don't know about the history of what you're eating unless it was something you grew in your backyard. Even then some animal could have rubbed his balls on your vegetables. You don't know. But you eat it.
>>
>5 months rule
amirite
>>
>>35922148
One final note. I bet my floor is cleaner than that burger king's kitchen.
>>
>>35922181
I bet it isn't. They have regulations. You don't
>>
>>35922215
Just because they have regulations doesn't mean they follow them correctly. They will hire anyone after all.
>>
>>35921954
If you accidentally drop food on the floor, it's safe to eat as long as you pick it up within 5 seconds of dropping it.
>>
>>35921928
So how do you justify eating food with billions on bacteria, viruses and fungi? In other words - ANY PIECE OF SUSTENANCE EVER
>>
>>35921928
yeah, keep isolating your self from those germs, it will do wonders for your immune system. idiot.
>>
I eat my boogers, finger nails and dirty hooker snatch to strengthen my immune system to be honest, never got a cold in 5 years
>>
File: 1467614590975.jpg (19KB, 541x555px) Image search: [Google]
1467614590975.jpg
19KB, 541x555px
>>35921928
What's the big deal, your mom used the 9-month rule when your dad put his rotten seed in her toxic womb
>>
File: 1483052239768.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483052239768.png
233KB, 568x590px
>tfw wash my hands like 30 times a day
>>
>>35922463
>he doesn't keep a little bottle of sanitizer in his pocket to use after you touch anything
>>
>>35922400
>So how do you justify eating food with billions on bacteria, viruses and fungi? In other words - ANY PIECE OF SUSTENANCE EVER
This has good bacteria and there are standards in place to make sure there isn't bad bacteria in it.
>>
>>35922555
You don't know how biology works, do you? There is no quick and efficient way to check for harmful bacteria and the only thing you can do is to TRY to keep them to a minimum, but there are always "bad" bacteria on your food (probably a few thousand to few million fecal bacteria) so no regulations can change that
>>
>>35921928
oh boy do retards like you actually exist?

i've been eating with filthy hands, eating things after they fall on the ground, getting my hands dirty and touching my food with them and other similar stuff my whole life.
Do you Know how many times i picked up something from it? 0 (ZERO). Poeple have been doing the same thing since the dawn of time, but then you fucking morons show up and think you Know what Works and what doesnt.
>>
>>35922648
Oh okay, let's do away with food safety regulations then lol
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.